Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2019, 12:52 AM   #16
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Many providers don't have cars, and even if they do, some don't feel comfortable driving themselves to outcall appointments. They charge for uber or drivers/friends who take them. And they charge for the time they spend getting stuck in traffic. Many providers also consider outcall to be riskier.

I would be surprised if either party enjoyed driving to an appointment. I know when I drive in areas I'm not familiar with, it makes me nervous, and I'm dependent on my GPS. I would think trying to read paper map to determine street names would be more dangerous than texting and driving...

On the flip side, I've seen providers charge more for incall too. A girl I really enjoy seeing in another city basically can't accommodate me for incall. She has 2 kids who live at home and rents the house with her brother and cousin, among others I believe. There's almost no opportunity for her to 100% guarantee our privacy during the time slots I'm available. If she got a room at a hotel, I'm sure she'd be charging me over $100 extra for incall too.

I refuse outcall unless I have a hotel room for some other reason. Total hassle of booking, leaving a record of my name, checking in at the front desk, and showing up ahead of time to adjust the room AC, lighting, etc... Plus having a stack of room keys left over in my car got old really fast. I don't risk NCNS by providers anymore, I've found most to be too unreliable for that.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #17
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's all about time. Half hour of driving time in each direction means an hour of commute time to travel both ways.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #18
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Sweetie do you really think that a companion wakes up in the morning and says to her cat, “hmmm. Need to make some money today, 10-1. Sooooo, how? Where? Oh I’m so confused!”

The ladies who date are fully aware that they don’t have to Uber or drive their selves to any seedy looking apartment, condo, house, or cheap motel. So then; our girls says, I could go ahead and book a room just in case someone calls, or maybe do an incall here, where I live. But of course outcall is more expensive; car payment, insurance, tires, maintenance. It also includes her travel time to you, and for her to leave and go elsewhere. To me, outcalls would be a nightmare in this traffic and I’d be stressed the whole time with GPS and getting there on time. A NCNS can ruin a lady’s whole week, especially if it was long distance.
Or a CC to use Uber.
<Snip>
Grammar much?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:11 AM   #19
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Also keep in mind that many hotels charge for parking. Extra incurred expense.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women