Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-01-2019, 12:28 AM   #16
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

The real problem is the OP IS the troll or instigator has several post started that are out there just to cause trouble. Banned the OP please Eccie mod we would be all set. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:16 AM   #17
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Question?

Anybody else miss Treetop right about now??
Old 10-01-2019, 05:26 AM   #18
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Why don't you just add him to your ignore list?
Adding to my ignore list still allows them to see everything I post. It does NOTHING to end the trolling and cyberstalking from these "guys". They side rail almost every topic I post.

I've requested several times that the site blocks their ability to read my posts. Them continuing to ignore my requests to protect their precious paying "hobbyists" is ALLOWING AND IGNORING ABUSE.

IS THE SITE GOING TO PROTECT ME AND MAKE THESE CYBERBULLIES STOP CYBERSTALKING AND BULLY?

I mean I've reported a HUGE amount of abuse to staff and they still allow it to continue. Why they allowing "hobbyists" to abuse folks on this site?
Old 10-01-2019, 05:35 AM   #19
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
The real problem is the OP IS the troll or instigator has several post started that are out there just to cause trouble. Banned the OP please Eccie mod we would be all set. Thanks.
If that's really the problem...why'd ya comment THREE times on this post? Why'd ya even bother to click on it at all? Or come back enough to comment so much. Please feel free to add me to your blocked list and never read anything I post. KK? Bye

I am now requesting that you STOP trolling me ripmany. I don't want to talk to you and you've made it quite clear you don't like me...so STOP TROLLING ME. There...solved your problem.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:47 AM   #20
Ripmany
BANNED

PROTECT OTHERS AS WELL AS GETTING SPAMERS AS SCAMERS OFF THE INTERNET IS NOT STALKING. SPAMERS LIKE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON THE INTERNET PHONE WHERE ON THIS PLANET.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #21
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
PROTECT OTHERS AS WELL AS GETTING SPAMERS AS SCAMERS OFF THE INTERNET IS NOT STALKING. SPAMERS LIKE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON THE INTERNET PHONE WHERE ON THIS PLANET.
Spammers and scammers?

DUDE this is my fucking career. I'm here because it's my fucking job. What's your excuse? (<--- rhetorical, I don't really care)

Go away. Stop commenting on my posts. Stop trolling and harassing me. It's not cute. It's not cool. It's not gonna make your dick any bigger. Move on. Leave me alone. Stop harassing me. Bye
Old 10-01-2019, 08:14 AM   #22
The Lawn Boy
BANNED

You aint b ing stallk.i
justgot releesed from da jail cauz sum bitch azz hoes
call da law a biunch of timz
becuz them dont like two b folowing.
Momma dun Told me women likke b ing chased but i got capped in da nee with a NINE by MS
an da lead keeps me fromm runnning so i waulk aNd folow. . Mi lauer
say dat staulking if u met mee you wood half better ideea wat stauking realy iz. trusted mi
Old 10-01-2019, 09:10 AM   #23
Ripmany
BANNED

"DUDE this is my fucking career. I'm here because it's my fucking job. "

This is review board just in case you did know not a place for you to place you scam adds or bitch it not working.
p.S. Being a theath/ripoff is not a job ps.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:35 AM   #24
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
So tell me something, how many days did you make it as a whore?

Unless you're a whore...like as in that's your career...please refrain from your unwanted advice on how to be a whore.
Gabrielle,

I notice you have used the W word several times not only in this post but a few others. By no means do I object to the word but most ladies take great offense if a man uses the word yet when a man uses it ' off to the guillotine.' I do not have a dog in this fight in the back and forth you are having but do wonder when the general gist of your post has an underlying theme calling out disrespectful men/rude men/stalkers/trolls etc. so I kind of wonder why you choose to use to include this word so much. Like I say I have no objection to the word in fact I have respect for you that you use it as I do not object to the word one bit and have always felt it not a derogatory word in and of itself rather only derogatory in how the word is used in the context of it's usage.

I do however think your use of it is counter productive to the messages you are trying to get across here. Cuff does not really match the collar...

If you do feel this thread is full of trolls IMHO you are only encouraging their behavior. On another note I am sorry you feel stalked, cyber bullied etc. and hope that one way or another you can resolve the situation.

Hopefully the situation you are experiencing will rectify itself and calm down for you and maybe it will in time stop. My only suggestion to you is ignore posters you feel are on the attack etc.; they will go away in time. Your call, all up to you and I wish you luck.

But please do keep in mind that the posters ( board wide and generically speaking) make up a tiny % at best of the men you and other ladies see and it might be a little over the top as Chung Tran mentioned in his post ( I agree with him, usually do) to lump all of us guys in to a ' men will be men.' There are many good guys out there. I see ladies abroad for the most part, at most 5% of my sessions are in the USA and the guys I have met at least in the international section are some very good guys, highly educated, treat the women they see with respect and post very intelligently as well. Several of these guys I have met and a few have met some of the girls over here in Germany on my payroll and these ladies find them to be extremely respectful; good guys really are out there

Don't let the bad apples be the barometer for all of us, at least a few good guys are left

Not judging you nor the other guys in this thread, just pointing out some observations.

Best of luck to you and have a wonderful day...

FYI you share the name of the girl in my avatar, a bombshell Brazilian working in Barcelona
Old 10-01-2019, 11:54 AM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

One would think that I have time on here cause it's kinda like my career. What's your excuse?

i believe we have arrived at the heart of the matter.

BAHHAHAAAA
Old 10-01-2019, 11:58 AM   #26
Ripmany
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i believe we have arrived at the heart of the matter.

BAHHAHAAAA
Agree
Old 10-01-2019, 07:26 PM   #27
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Adding to my ignore list still allows them to see everything I post. It does NOTHING to end the trolling and cyberstalking from these "guys". They side rail almost every topic I post.
sure it does. If you can't see it, you aren't getting stalked.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:28 AM   #28
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Gabrielle,

I notice you have used the W word several times not only in this post but a few others.
Hey there Kosher. Are you referring to the word whore? We are taking back the term and turning it into a positive term...for whores, by whores! Being a whore is fanfuckingtastic.

The only one who has permission to use this term towards me are also whores.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:17 AM   #29
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Hey there Kosher. Are you referring to the word whore? We are taking back the term and turning it into a positive term...for whores, by whores! Being a whore is fanfuckingtastic.

Yes, just abbreviated it to W in my post. Like I say most ladies object to it, I really don't give a shit it's in the dictionary why not use it, just in the proper context unless of course the guys are talking in private.

It is ' refreshing' to see a lady using the word, no issues here

It would be nice if more ladies didn't have such an objection to the word. Putas and Huren are the equals in both Spanish and German and the women use it on the Spanish and German boards all the time most often in their ads and quite filthy ads per US standards. All accepted and the norm... As it should be, IMHO...

I think our country is way behind the times of the reality of the pay for sex word, live in denial and this isn't just in reference to the ladies, includes some men too. Many brown nosers on here, kiss asses etc. Pathetic souls they are.

Anyway,

Carry on with the gentlemen ( or however you wish to refer to them) in the thread, ' as you wish'

and have a good day
Old 10-02-2019, 10:48 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Being a whore is fanfuckingtastic.

if you say so.

Quote:

a whore is a whore is a whore.

and so is a whoremonger.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women