Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > General Discussions (Coed) - Mexico
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160171
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Cozumel sensual massage?

The wife and I are stopping in Cozumel as part of our cruise. We’ll be there in November of this year. The day we go, we’ll most likely be in port between 8 am & 3 pm.

We normally go to a beach club and drink until we stumble to the taxi and stumble back onto the ship. This time, the wife suggested we get massages. I of course, prefer massages with extras .

Any massage place in Cozumel where it’s in a safe location, preferably a short taxi ride or walk from the pier, and where I can get extras?

Thanks in advance!
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 05:17 PM   #2
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Ok, So I just got back and can report on my findings.

Unfortunately, no happy endings, but it wasn't for lack of trying. There were two spas in Cozumel that we had time to hit up.

The first one was a couples massage with my wife. So we went in and while I didn't take a chance and leave the draping off at the time, the therapist didn't object when I pulled it all the way down later during the massage for her to massage my glutes and the back of my legs. but, no happy ending. I suspect if I went to that place by myself I might have gotten a happy ending. The wife knows I play, so she wouldn't have cared if I got a happy ending while she was in the room with me, but the therapist probably wouldn't have done it since her partner was there and could get her in trouble.

The 2nd massage was just a by chance. We were leaving the first massage feeling pretty good, since it was legit and a young lady out on the main road asked us if we wanted a massage. My wife and I smiled and said "we could do a massage crawl!" (LOL, we did a pub crawl later on. . ) . so we said, "sure, we'll try another massage.

The 2nd one was a little better, but not as private. They took us to the back of a store, where behind some hanging sheets were 3 massage beds, the one in the middle was occupied by a lady, who was at least topless if not naked. The lady that took us back there had to think a moment, but then put me in a little 4 x 8 room with a hanging curtain. It would have been interesting to have stayed, but I figured it would greatly reduce my chances of a happy ending.

So the wife stripped all the way down and laid next to the other lady (my wife wasn't wearing anything but a short dress - gotta love that woman . ) . I went to the other room, stripped naked, laid on the table with no draping.

When the therapist came in, sadly she covered my ass, but not by much. then proceeded to give me a pretty good massage. about 10 minutes in, while she was working my glutes, I again pulled the draping below my ass. But as the same time, I started the typical brush her calves with my hands - after no objections, I started to stroke her legs, but she stopped me . She continued massaging me, then I noticed that they changed therapists. The new one didn't need the draping, she was fine without it, even taking a good look at my dick as I turned over. I thought for sure with this new therapist, I'd get a happy ending, but a few minutes later, the other therapist came back (the one that didn't want me stroking her leg). So no happy ending there either.

So I was 2 for 2, and but only out $180, which isn't bad considering that was for 4 massages (2 each for me and my wife). They were a full hour, and they were really good massages. Not bad for the price.

Back on the ship, it was a different story. I got several massages, but true to form, no happy ending from the massage girls. . My last one teased me a few times while I was on my stomach, but she also was deft at just staying out of reach when I'd brush up against her leg, so I never felt the timing was right to just start groping her leg - I didn't want to push her to hard nor get myself kicked off the ship. It had to be something that she would help initiate.

I can be pretty risky. We had a couples massage on the ship and I made sure that when I sat down, my robe was open enough to give the girl and eyeful, but I had to do it in such a way as to make her think it was an accident. I mean, guys don't wear skirts or dresses, so we're not taught from an early age to make sure that we don't flash everyone. Wearing a robe that just happens to be open enough when sitting to expose your dick, yet acting like its closed to show anything is tough. So when I was sitting there, while they asked us typical pre-massage questions, my therapist that was sitting right in front of me, would look down at my dick, then up to me, then down again. I tried to not look at her, because when I would look at the other therapist, mine would stare at my cock. But unfortunately, again, nothing happened during that couples massage.

Oh well, I think it's possible that if I went often enough to the Cozumel spas, that eventually I'd get a happy ending. I will say the therapist down there aren't as uptight as they are in the US. They didn't fuss with the draping, they weren't afraid to remove your draping to fully rub your ass, and they weren't afraid of the human body like some of the US therapists are.

All in all, it was a fun experiment, one that I will repeat the next time I'm on a cruise and the next time I go to Cozumel.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women