Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2019, 12:09 AM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Castle Doctrine, Stand your Ground.. whatever. what difference does it make if he was several feet away, but inside the house? as opposed to right outside, while pointing his gun at her, which he clearly was? that is a real threat, when somebody has a gun pointed at you, not to mention is yelling something distracting (show me your hands) that was all of one second before he fired. why did he have a right to shoot her, but she doesn't have a right to shoot him? as far as she knows, he was about to break in to HER HOUSE and kill her and her Nephew. she at least had reason to think he was a criminal, way more reason than the Cop had to shoot her.

The Cops agree with me, which is why they arrested their own for MURDER

the district attorney sets the charges. read what cg2014 posted and get back to me on "murder"

remember the doctor analogy i mentioned? the writer mentions it too

"If Officer Aaron Dean is guilty of murder, what’s next? Should we charge doctors with murder when they make mistakes and someone dies? Is professional malpractice really now a strict liability offense for murder whenever someone dies?"

prosecutors always overcharge. it's what they do. defense attorneys plea it to the proper charge .. negligent homicide.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:52 AM   #47
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

interesting how the "freedom, fuck ya" crowd is always defending the ultimate abuse of power by ill trained fuckheads. guess they'll continue to make outlandish excuses until the effects of bad and increasingly authoritarian policing spills over into their own communities.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:32 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the district attorney sets the charges. read what cg2014 posted and get back to me on "murder"

remember the doctor analogy i mentioned? the writer mentions it too

"If Officer Aaron Dean is guilty of murder, what’s next?
you know your argument fails when the "what's next" post enters the discussion. the old falling dominoes theory, that says if we do this, it is going to cause that, which is worse.

I'm not the one who charged Dean with murder, his fellow Police officers arrested him for that.

you conveniently ignore what I posted about Atatiana possibly having her gun pointed at Dean, which makes murder much less likely.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:35 AM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
interesting how the "freedom, fuck ya" crowd is always defending the ultimate abuse of power by ill trained fuckheads. guess they'll continue to make outlandish excuses until the effects of bad and increasingly authoritarian policing spills over into their own communities.
it is interesting.. and more interesting that those same people defend ultra right wing politicians and legal theory, that aims to destroy the very Website on which they post.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:15 AM   #50
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Comparing what that idiot cop did to MD's is foolish. They have to be licensed and board certified for their craft. In addition, they go through years of education for their craft. This idiot only has to go through half ass police training and he is handed a gun to kill.

It's one thing for a doctor to have human error for a wrong diagnosis or a bad surgery while trying to help someone, it's another thing for an idiot trigger happy cop killing someone in her own home because he is too fucking stupid to simply knock on the front door and ask questions.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #51
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Common sense , Not " in progress call " door open for hours Per caller should have checked door and said "Police " .
Would have been interesting if she shot the cop how that woulda worked out
^^ disagree MD's that "take out the wrong parts and kill people because of incompetence should be held accountable just like the coppers Just my opinion.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:46 AM   #52
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
disagree MD's that "take out the wrong parts and kill people because of incompetence should be held accountable just like the coppers Just my opinion.
I respect your opinion but one act is intentional to kill, the other one is not. Though both are incompetent, it's comparing apples to oranges.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:14 AM   #53
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.new...amp/3999132002

This cop was even a bigger idiot because this was a training/public awareness exercise and he did not serve time but at least he got charged correctly.

My point is that there’s no consistency in charging or adjudicating these cases. This may be true for any case depending on election year, state/county etc. but the question still remains? Idiot or criminal?

I tend to believe that idiots should get manslaughter and criminals need to get murder except for that fat fuck Justin Harris who was so busy sexting he left his baby to die in a hot car after watching videos of how animals die in hot cars. He’s a special piece of shit.

Here’s the bottom line folks. Guyger may not have had intent to commit murder and the cop in FTW May not have had intent and Lee Cole didn’t have intent but all three have one thing in common. They were loose cannons with checkered pasts of shitty police work.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:17 PM   #54
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Damn!

I haven't heard about that librarian case.

That cop is even fucking stupider than Guyger and Dean!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:28 PM   #55
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Google Lee Cole dog mauling. Two years before he shot the librarian he let his K9 dog maul a guy for two minutes which led to an internal affairs investigation. Hey if the perp was a real asshole I’m ok with 15-20 seconds of mauling but two minutes is bullshit!

“Hey I know. Let’s get the guy who let his dog maul people conduct a training session on shoot/not shoot”. Surely there won’t be any problems!
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:35 PM   #56
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I Google it and he was previously asked to resign from a different Police department.

The department that hired him where the fatal shooting occured should had done their background check more carefully.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...career-n628476
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 PM   #57
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
These cases are fucked up on so many different levels no wonder they become national shit shows. The very meaning and the point of inception of the word intent is called into question. Intent to kill involves some degree of malice and premeditation (or at least it should). Intent to kill with a firearm is an absolute. It’s pretty simple. If you pull the trigger your intent is to kill but in these cases the morons did not intend to harm their victims before arrival unlike a gang banger or someone with an ongoing conflict.

I also believe the Guyger case is like a plane crash that causes other pilots to crash their planes. It’s a weird physiological effect and very poor training.

There needs to me a moratorium on going into private homes until the threat can be properly identified. The cops have ballistic vests. They have shot guns and rifles and a trunk full of premium ammunition to handle a threat if one is justified but more than anything they have plenty of time.
You have no concept of how the law works. Quit embarrassing yourself. Unless he accidentally pulled the trigger, of aimed away from the person in the house, he intended her death. He doesn’t have to come up to the house with the preexisting, ludicrous idea that “Gee, I think I’ll kill someone on this call.” You point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger, you intend their death.

When the defendant testifies, even easier. What did you expect to happen when you pulled the trigger? You had the gun pointed at the victim, correct? Did you aim before you pulled the trigger? There dozens if questions the defendant will look like an idiot on if he fails to give the answer that shows intent.

Texas Penal Code 6.03 (a)

“ A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.”

You conscious objective was to kill the victim when you shot her, correct?

No, the what did you intend when you shot her?

Piece of cake.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:12 AM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you know your argument fails when the "what's next" post enters the discussion. the old falling dominoes theory, that says if we do this, it is going to cause that, which is worse.

I'm not the one who charged Dean with murder, his fellow Police officers arrested him for that.

you conveniently ignore what I posted about Atatiana possibly having her gun pointed at Dean, which makes murder much less likely.

i didn't conveniently omit anything. i read the news that the victim did have a gun in her hand. given the actions of the cops, that is understandable. what would you do if you heard someone, unknown and unannounced, in your backyard? i'd call 911 and get my S&W .357 magnum out.

the author of the cited article wrote "what's next" i just agreed with it.

you must have a long and unsavory history with law enforcement to be such a "cop hater". lucky for me i don't. i don't "like" getting pulled over for a traffic violation but i don't blame the cop for it when i damn well know i was speeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Comparing what that idiot cop did to MD's is foolish. They have to be licensed and board certified for their craft. In addition, they go through years of education for their craft. This idiot only has to go through half ass police training and he is handed a gun to kill.

It's one thing for a doctor to have human error for a wrong diagnosis or a bad surgery while trying to help someone, it's another thing for an idiot trigger happy cop killing someone in her own home because he is too fucking stupid to simply knock on the front door and ask questions.

it is exactly the same. both are acting as a professional. explain why a Doctor gets a "free pass" as medical malpractice and a cop by default commits murder? and by the way, a Doctor with a history of malpractice can lose their license thus ending his or her career. even without losing a medical license if they can't obtain medical malpractice insurance they risk personal liability to continue practicing medicine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You have no concept of how the law works. Quit embarrassing yourself. Unless he accidentally pulled the trigger, of aimed away from the person in the house, he intended her death. He doesn’t have to come up to the house with the preexisting, ludicrous idea that “Gee, I think I’ll kill someone on this call.” You point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger, you intend their death.

When the defendant testifies, even easier. What did you expect to happen when you pulled the trigger? You had the gun pointed at the victim, correct? Did you aim before you pulled the trigger? There dozens if questions the defendant will look like an idiot on if he fails to give the answer that shows intent.

Texas Penal Code 6.03 (a)

“ A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.”

You conscious objective was to kill the victim when you shot her, correct?

No, the what did you intend when you shot her?

Piece of cake.

please post your area of legal expertise. from your prior posts i am pretty certain you are not a criminal defense lawyer, right? as you know ... there is no such thing in law school as an area of expertise. you learn all areas of law, criminal, civil, corporate. all lawyers fresh out of law school aren't experts in any area of law. they have a general knowledge of all law, then they decide what area they go in and work to become an expert. they do that by doing the legal grunt work for more experienced lawyers and thus became an expert.

you should know better than to cite a legal statute that applies to criminal law and infer that a police officer as a professional authorized to take actions by default has criminal intent when they act and use deadly force. by your incorrect citation of law all cops are murderers by any action they take using deadly force. you know perfectly well that is not true. i hope you are better at whatever area of law you do practice because i wouldn't want you representing me in a criminal case. not that i'm likely to need a lawyer of course. not today anyway.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 08:10 AM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

you must have a long and unsavory history with law enforcement to be such a "cop hater". lucky for me i don't.
I don't either, virtually no history at all.. nor do I hate Cops. my personal dealings with Cops have been largely positive. that doesn't mean I don't wish for justice among the entire populace.

I'll let the other 2 guys you attacked write their own rebuttal. it's clear you are a self-designated right-wing attack dog.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:18 AM   #60
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Poor training from the police force.

I doubt if any LEO wakes up thinking "I going to kill a person of color today because I'll get out of it." Maybe, but they will get their life ruined in the process.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women