Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452832
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2019, 06:41 PM   #31
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here ya go boys...

https://www.health-tests-direct.com/...td-blood-test/

And don't forget ya rubbas!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapchat-1275502608-523x270.jpg (50.7 KB, 211 views)
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:46 PM   #32
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:25 PM   #33
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Um...yeah maybe...

but I'm pretty sure you're not related to all of the doctors in the area that accept payment for STD testing.

But hey...if you wanna suck off the government so you can be sucked off...and you can look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about it...who am I to stop ya?

BTW - I wasn't attacking you. I also was not offering to see you...um a little presumptuous, dontcha think? (*rhetorical* I really don't care what ya think.)

Also note...my comments are for "hobbyists" only.

If you can AFFORD to "hobby" then you can AFFORD to pay for your maintenance fees to upkeep your "hobby".

I mean imagine walking into the free clinic and saying, hey there doc...I really messed up my shoulder at a golf retreat over the weekend that I paid 1k to participate in, then there was the 4 star hotel...and the liquor...and the 5 star dinner, both nights...now I'm too broke to pay you so do you think I suck you off...I mean can I suck off of you for some FREE tests & services? Oh and I probably have insurance but I can't use it because then you might slip and fuck my wife...I mean slip and fucking tell my wife...you might tell her! Could ya even imagine?

My comments aren't about your healthcare...my comments are about y'all not paying for your "hobby" and passing those costs on to someone else. Also...bkfantasy...I can be whatever the fuck I wanna be.

That's a lot of misplaced anger and jealousy over someone trying to make a healthy choice that keeps all of us safe. I hope you find some peace.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:01 AM   #34
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
Just a heads-up...
I went to the Allegheny Health Department recently to just do an annual STI screen. It’s free and confidential and I’ve done it for years. Happy to report I have always gotten a good bill of health despite making a few bad choices!

Anyway, after I register with my name and driver’s license and sit down to wait to be called. I get an email from Allegheny Health network saying that my new visit is scheduled. I go into the MyChart app and sure enough - there a new appointment for 5 minutes from now at “CC Confidential Health Program” with the address of the STI clinic.
Um...that's the topic. dj8 also said the topic was STD's so I guess since he is a mod that is added to the above topic from the op.

Men who can afford to pay for their STD testing going to the free clinic then surprised when their info is linked up to their other medical info.

You've got me! bk I'm so jealous of "hobbyists"

Get a life bk and leave me alone. I'm LMFAO. BLOCKED Bye BOY

And as per dj8's added interturpation of the original post...here's a few more STD tips for y'all.

Tip - don't forget to wrap it before they suck it...in the sake of making healthy choices 'n' all. You don't wanna get gonorrhea of the throat after she sucks your dick then kisses you, do ya? Let's all be healthy, together! So...in the sake of healthy choices 'n' all...do we stop providing bbbj's? Are y'all gonna require your package wrapped before we put our tongue on it? Package wrapped before we slowly suck it down the length of your shaft? Package wrapped before our warm mouth makes you explode? I mean are bbbj's a thing of the past? So many fucking changes y'all, it's HARD to keep up So bbbj or no?

Tip...
don't forget to wrap it for ALL sexual contact...in the sake of making healthy choices 'n' all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1548884345615_Snapchat-1393079335-523x270.jpg (51.0 KB, 192 views)
Old 10-26-2019, 09:38 AM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

It's really a warning about the lack of confidentiality in that setting. Discretion with sensitive information is critical to the hobby. This allows others to be better informed.

Guys getting checked is a good thing. Knowing there are options is a good thing. Being responsible is a good thing. How they go about doing it whether free public options or paid options is a personal choice and no one should be discouraging guys to go get checked, even if it's at the free clinic.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 06:16 PM   #36
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Yeah
It’s still hilarious.

As I mention upstream, it is the height of economic foolishness to encourage one’s potential client pool to spend money on something they could otherwise obtain without cost. For those providers familiar with finance: don’t tell clients to spend marginal dollars on anything but the hobby.

I also reiterate: anyone with a top line legal profession has paid the taxes which fund that clinic. Likely that a provider isn’t paying those taxes, or unlikely (I find that folks who have to draw a distinction between “houselessness” and homelessness are not likely to be paying taxes.)

You paid for it, boys. Use it.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:51 PM   #37
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
You've got me! bk I'm so jealous of "hobbyists"

Get a life bk and leave me alone. I'm LMFAO. BLOCKED Bye BOY

Reference my avatar.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #38
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Keeping someone around only because they are of the few females who post is getting very stale, the drama created isnt worth any potential benefits, if there are any benefits at all.

And it's no wonder why it's been months since checking anything other than the encounter reports.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 03:05 PM   #39
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:16 AM   #40
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
(I find that folks who have to draw a distinction between “houselessness” and homelessness are not likely to be paying taxes.)
I unblocked you cause someone told me you took a stab at my houseless outreach. WTF does that have to do with STD's? Do you feel better about yourself, now? I noticed when we dated you never spent 1 dollar for charity...yet you'll make fun of someone who does...like that's a bad thing? :eyeroll: back to block you go.

And in other news on STD's and sexual health...

All you men who are having sex with other men or anyone who practices rimming...be cautious...

https://pittmensstudy.com/2019/11/06...-sex-with-men/
Old 11-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is it still ok to get a rimmer from a hooker?
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women