Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Miami/South Florida > Questions for the Staff-Miami/South Florida
Questions for the Staff-Miami/South Florida Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40257
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
Lonesome Rhodes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Southwest Florida

I just moved to Texas from Ft. Myers, there was a busy BP scene there. I'm wondering why there isn't a Southwest Florida forum. Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Naples, taken together they are at least as big as Orlando. Is there not enough interest? Just curious.
Lonesome Rhodes is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The 2 Florida based mods are actually in the Panhandle. The other mod is located out of state. Pardon the pun, but I just don't know how much penetration ECCIE has in SW Florida. Heck, I've only been to that area twice in my life and the last time was 30 years ago. The area seemed like a ghost town back then. I think the rationale is that S Florida and SW Florida aren't that far apart and in the same time zone. North Florida was split because we actually have areas in 2 time zones.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
Lonesome Rhodes
Account Disabled

I understand the reasoning. It's just that there is so much going on in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach, West Palm, et cetera that anything from the other coast gets subsumed very quickly. Thanks.
Lonesome Rhodes is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome Rhodes View Post
I understand the reasoning. It's just that there is so much going on in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach, West Palm, et cetera that anything from the other coast gets subsumed very quickly. Thanks.
Agreed! Ft Myers, Sarasota and even Naples have plenty of action. Unfortunately it is spread (pun intended) across multiple services, none of which are as reliable as ECCIE. The scene is there, I'm guessing the lack of a mod probably drives the lack of a SW FL section.
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #5
bigbirddog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I totally agree that we need our own forum. The "power" in SWFL is Naughty Reviews and they are just awful - little description of services, more phony than real reviews and a limited number of providers. TER averages less than one review per week down here and P411 has only about a dozen providers listed. This place is an information vacuum. But, from the number of BP postings, it is very clear that the scene down here is very active.
bigbirddog is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:45 PM   #6
devinter
Registered Member

Agree, definitely need a SWFL forum.
devinter is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:55 PM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I am headed to SW FL soon and I know exactly what you mean. ECCIE is by far the dominate board where I live and I assumed it would be fairly easy to check out the scene in SW FL via ECCIE. Nope. I'm on p411 and found 14 ladies there. P411 is good for a lot of things but getting an idea about ladies' personalities and an idea of the quality of services offered are not among them. And Naughty Reviews leaves a lot to be desired.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:30 PM   #8
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Watch Out.....I hope you have a successful trip and post reviews of your findings in SW Florida. I'm not a member of P411 however you've peaked my interest with 14 providers listed! All the best....Charlie
Old 08-15-2014, 09:11 PM   #9
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I will likely just have one opportunity and through lots of research on lots of sites, I have narrowed it down considerably. We will see how that works out. It should not be this hard. Thanks for P411.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #10
naturlex
Registered Member

Any luck in SW Florida? Heading to Naples/Marco next week. Slim pickings so far.
naturlex is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #11
rennieman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
The 2 Florida based mods are actually in the Panhandle. The other mod is located out of state. Pardon the pun, but I just don't know how much penetration ECCIE has in SW Florida. Heck, I've only been to that area twice in my life and the last time was 30 years ago. The area seemed like a ghost town back then. I think the rationale is that S Florida and SW Florida aren't that far apart and in the same time zone. North Florida was split because we actually have areas in 2 time zones.
SWFL is larger, growing rapidly and more active thank one might believe.

Moreover, ECCIE is the best site by far, in my opinion!!!

What we have here is a classic catch 22 for ECCIE, the ladies and the gentlemen.

Which comes first?

We need a leader!!! are there any volunteers?

Please join me and others in respectfully requesting that ECCIE please find another moderator to open up a new SWFL forum!!!!

Then please change Miami/South Florida to Miami/SE Florida.

I believe, the whole community, including ECCIE, would benefit handsomely.

Please let us, and ECCIE, know what you think!!!
rennieman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #12
naturlex
Registered Member

I'm fully supportive
naturlex is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:21 PM   #13
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlex View Post
I'm fully supportive
I too am fully supportive and could be talked into a Mod role for SW FL
Old 11-20-2014, 08:36 AM   #14
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Support 100%.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:37 PM   #15
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Want to make sure I understand this correctly. Your wanting to split SW FL from Miami. I could understand if the Miami threads were blowing up and was drowning out the surrounding area but I just don't see that happening. I do my best to try and bring interest to the boards and have brought it to the admin attention that we really need a local mod to help grow the S FL market which I could imagine could be huge. Hopefully eccie does grow enough to be able split SW FL from Miami.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women