Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2017, 08:27 AM   #16
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, because if you somehow get on their bad side you are fucked and not in a good way.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:00 PM   #17
SusiSquirts
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 399855
Location: Texas- Austin, Texas- Houston, Texas- San Antonio, Louisiana- New Orleans
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my favorite clients is a detective. He was upfront about it and had reputable references I trusted.

Having a trusted client that is a detective actually makes me feel a little safer. Just in case anything where ever to happen with a rowdy client. I could always tell him and not feel judged.

LE gets horny too ;-)
SusiSquirts is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:45 PM   #18
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Nothing to hide

Unlike a lot of you my family knows what I am doing. My wife passed away years ago so I have no need to keep it a secret. A good friend of mine is a cop and has met a date one time. It was fun watching the look on her face when she met him. I set a date while riding in a cop car some time ago and he asked me later if I had a good time. My ex ATF flew up for my birthday and met my children. My kids all made her feel welcome. Never expect a cop client to get you any preference.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:35 PM   #19
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Fuck pigs I wish more would get killed in the line of duty
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 09:42 PM   #20
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
Really.. Pray tell no LE uses this site, cause imo they would be in the RIGHT to ignore any 911 call you put in for that outburst..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #21
Amberance
😌Endorphin Releaser😌

User ID: 339129
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why? Because of their career choice and how they make a living to support themselves and their families? What makes you or your chosen profession, if applicable, any better?

And yes I am aware of bumping an older thread, blame the damn lincks for catching my attention.
Amberance is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #22
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really? Those "pigs" have families. They are somebodies son or daughter, somebodies husband or wife, somebodies mother or father, somebodies brother or sister.

Yes, not all cops are good but to say something like that is vile.

I hope you remember what you said the next time you lose somebody you love. Because that's exactly how these "pigs" families felt.

Smh in disgust
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:51 PM   #23
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

With how hatefilled he seems, i don't think he cares about anyone in his family..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:51 AM   #24
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All the things you've let your brains learn..... But Don't think cops are people or hobbiests?
Many of us providers have seen officers. Whether we knew it or not. If a cop is a participating hobbiest hes usually not worried about busting anyone. And risks his family and identity to do so just as the rest of us. People seem to think that average street cops are the arresting officers in these busts and stings and they're usually not. They're busy writting speeding tickets while cops such as vice are doing stings.

And what's he going to do. Tell his bf the cop "Hey I seen a provider and..........." Probably not. Just as many of our friends and family don't know it's pretty probable to think he's not telling his cop buddy he's paying for sexual favors.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:39 AM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
There are a lot of angry, hateful posts in here but this could be the most disgusting one I have read.

So, you see absolutely nothing wrong with categorizing a whole group of people as evil based upon the bad actions of a few, and wishing they would be killed. Yet I suspect you would be one of the loudest screaming voices who says "your" collective category is unfairly categorized based upon the bad actions of a few. YOU want to be treated as an individual--but you want to dehumanize police. How wonderfully hypocritical of you--but you are too blind or stupid to even understand the hypocrisy.

Scratch the surface and there is no difference between you and Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, and the other evil people who decided a subgroup of humanity just needed to be killed.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #26
4ariel
Lascivious Girl-Next-Door

User ID: 215305
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my favorite clients is with LE, he's been one of the nicest clients I've ever had, I've never had a problem with him. I mean you're both in it together at this point lol
4ariel is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ariel, I have heard the same from quite a few ladies. And in DC, a lady can't really have any client base without having a number of people who are part of the legal system one way or another.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #28
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have one that I see frequently. He wasn't in law enforcement when I started seeing him. I just never bring up $$ in our conversations. But he has left a couple of times without leaving the donation on the counter and I've sent a text after he's left reminding him.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 02:00 AM   #29
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default SOB license

Where I live they no longer have a prostitution law but there is a requirement to obtain a sexually oriented business license required. The fine for operating with out the SOB license is about $350. I have no idea what would happen if a lady applied for the license. It has been apparent to me that LE is not hot on looking for prostitution but when in gets close to election time some candidate will push it.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #30
sashabenjamin
Sashabenjamin

User ID: 409219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interesting scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleigh View Post
Opinions please. My new fav client bf is a cop. Safe or playing with fire?
I'd say if the person is your favorite client , keep it that way. DOn't get on their bad side lol with a cop for a BF.
sashabenjamin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women