Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2018, 10:54 AM   #16
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I’ve been hobbying for a long time. I would never pay a deposit nor wire money to someone for meeting. Cash at the time of the meeting is my only way.

There are way too many frauds, schemers, and rip-off artists to do otherwise.

If that means I can’t see someone, so be it. I’ve got plenty of options. It doesn’t offend me for a lady to ask, just know I’ll politely decline and move on.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:56 PM   #17
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What about paying directly to the hotel and being reimbursed upon meeting?
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:07 AM   #18
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really!!!!??? You cannot tell people to do what you do. I require deposits because of the high volume of ncns or just someone trying to bullshit me. Again, if you don't like the deposit, see someone who doesn't require this. I know I have spoken to at least 5 men on this thread about this. Quit starting shit, posting bullshit posts and just see someone else. Don't tell someone never to do it. Because I have never fucked anyone over, but I have to protect my gas money that I have wasted, hotel room money went to the toilet multiple times. And y'all are pissed cuz a deposit is necessary. How about grow the fuck up, quit bitching & FIND SOMEONE WHO DOESNT REQUIRE THIS! BUT KC dudes should know, if ya don't like the deposit, quit fucking with us & quit setting up appointments that you don't follow through with!!!!!!!
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:09 AM   #19
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love that the op, who has been on here since 2012, has no reviews...maybe that's why she asks for a deposit. Cuz you don't have a reputation at all here..
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #20
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
It's all about me. I am the customer. If I don't get what I want, I shop at a different store. It's that easy.
no its not all about you, its about Us meaning safety and discretion and security on our sides and that includes the "potential guy showing up and walking out" cause hes scared or the change of mind types of guys with the NCNS's wasting our time that we have put aside for that gent .........have to understand from us ladie's point of view guys, its just like you gents owning your own business's, say your a lawyer, and someone flakes out on hiring you after you put your time in and did your research on whether you want to take the case or not ......... . your out of your TIME and POTENTIAL FUNDS, ....... arent you ??????????
same difference and scenario!!! i like to think of deposits as "retainers" for time put aside just for that gent!!!
do your research on the girl asking for a deposit, ask yourself, is she well reviewed? good reputation in the adult community? etc.... doing your research on a lady before calling her, minimizes your risk of bad situations, scenarios and fraud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
Many REPUTABLE ladies (especially touring ladies) require deposits now due to all of the fuckery and last minute cancels. Most will apply your deposit to your next visit if something comes up on either end. Note: the key word is REPUTABLE. Do your due diligence.
keyword REPUTABLE
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:30 AM   #21
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

In 10+ years of being in the hobby I have never sent a deposit. If someone asked for one I would probably move into the next one.

I have way too many regulars who are willing to see me without a deposit.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 06:23 AM   #22
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
In 10+ years of being in the hobby I have never sent a deposit. If someone asked for one I would probably move into the next one.

I have way too many regulars who are willing to see me without a deposit.

+1
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:24 AM   #23
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
have to understand from us ladie's point of view guys, its just like you gents owning your own business's, say your a lawyer, and someone flakes out on hiring you after you put your time in and did your research on whether you want to take the case or not ......... . your out of your TIME and POTENTIAL FUNDS, ....... arent you ??????????
same difference and scenario!!! i like to think of deposits as "retainers" for time put aside just for that gent!!!
do your research on the girl asking for a deposit, ask yourself, is she well reviewed? good reputation in the adult community? etc.... doing your research on a lady before calling her, minimizes your risk of bad situations, scenarios and fraud...
I am a business owner and I see this like earnest money when bidding on a property. It shows you're a serious buyer and it compensates the seller for the time the property was off the market in case your sale doesn't come through.

However, in a heavy buyer's market with huge elasticity, where buyers can easily find the same or better product/deal elsewhere, sellers have to make the deal better and easier than the other deals out there. (all within the seller's risk/reward or cost/benefit comfort zone). But anything that makes the buyer's process slower, riskier, or complicated will result in the buyer simply going elsewhere with an easy click or text to the next hot spinner (or whatever they like).
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:25 PM   #24
hard12nite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Like I said, lots of girls to chose from. You request a deposit before we meet. Your loss. I don't see a bunch of different girls, so I don't have many references. To the girl who requested a deposit: you missed out, big time. Found a girl I like and we net. And I will be seeing her again....and again.... and again.
hard12nite is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:29 PM   #25
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Have never given/sent a deposit and never plan to. Will just move on. Plenty of other options.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:32 PM   #26
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

In sixteen years in this hobby, I have only done 1 ncns, and it was because of a traffic accident that hospitalized me for a week. I was on my way to the appointment when a drunk ran a stop sigh and blasted me. I simply scroll past any post requesting an appointment. Lot's of calls for guys to do their "due diligence". My due diligence includes excluding any provider demanding a deposit.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 10:42 PM   #27
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

carguy I wish others were as reliable as you
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:08 AM   #28
Llagathaa
Account Disabled

User ID: 284045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
I repeat...

the key word is REPUTABLE

Yep
Llagathaa is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:36 PM   #29
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Reputable or not, when there's simply so many other other options out there, if the sale is complicated, buyers will just move on to the next one. I'd be interested to hear how often ladies who ask for a "deposit" are successful? That will tell you all you need to know.
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #30
Bonnybaby
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458958
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I don't ask for deposit.
Bonnybaby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women