Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2023, 08:35 AM   #1
Felixculpa
Premium Access

Encounters: 32
Default Encounter: (Tijuana) Sunday night at Hong Kong

Date: 8/19/2023
Name: Selena or maybe Serena
Contact Info: Calle Coahuila 2009
Tijuana, BC, 22000, Mexico
1-877-49STRIP
contact@HKtijua
URL / Website: https://hktijuana.com
General Area: I was in San Diego for work and had Sunday night free so thought i’d hop across the border and check out the Tijuana scene.

Border crossing was easy, I parked in the lot near the trolley station at around 8:30 PM, walked across the border with no questions, asked from Mexican immigration, hopped in a cab and paid $5 to have him drop me at the front door of Hong Kong.

Oh, I was a bit worried that being Sunday night, Hong Kong would have slightly less of a selection available. I shouldn’t of been.

After a quick metal detector, search at the door, I walked in and was greeted by the site of hundreds of naked or nearly like naked gyrating latinas.

I think that Hong Kong has been described in detail who are ready, but as you walk in, there is a bar to your left, which typically has several women dancing on it, a small stage right in front of you, bathrooms, and stairs, leading up to the second level to your right. I grabbed a beer at the bar and decided to walk through Hong Kong has several levels to the club all of which have activity occurring on them, although some are more limited to booths for private conversation. If you have not been to Hong Kong before as you walk through you will see at least 100 women of varying degrees of hotness standing around just waiting for your attention. As I walk through a fondled a few of them and moved on after tipping them a dollar until I came to the back of the second floor where two girls were performing a shaving cream show with dildos that they were using on each other . I tossed them each a couple of box and spent a little bit of time fingering both of them before moving on.

After that, I went back downstairs and entered the other side of the club, which used to be a different bar, although I don’t remember the name off the top of my head, but the owners of Hong Kong, purchased it and put a doorway in between the two. That club is slightly more laid-back girls just sitting around at tables, probably another hundred or so, on that night, there was actually a live band performing on that side, but it was still slightly quieter than the rest of Hong Kong.

After a couple of more beers and some more wandering, I settled into a booth near the shaving cream show on the second floor. The first few girls who approached I turned away as they weren’t my type although they were attractive. After 10 minutes or so Selena (or maybe Serena) a 5 foot nothing 95 pound spinner approached and I asked to sit down. She was exactly what I was looking for so I said sure, and she sat down in between my legs with her ass pressed up against my junk. As soon as she sat down a Mesero, waiter, came over and asked if I wanted to buy her a drink. I said sure, and she ordered, this is where I fucked up , I didn’t ask what she was ordering to drink and she ordered a bottle of wine about the size of a wine cooler that they ended up charging me $30 for.

I shrugged off the added drink expense and we sat and talked for a bit with her rubbing her ass on my junk and my hands all over her. She said that she was 27 and from Ensenada, but had been working in Tijuana for around a year. After a half hour or so we agreed to a price of $100 for a half hour to go “arriba” or upstairs to the connected hotel.
Activities: CBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Approximately 5 foot or 5’1” and 95 to 100 pounds, with a firm but round ass and cute little B cup titties.
Recommendation: Yes
Felixculpa is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Serena at Hong Kong

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women