Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2023, 11:35 PM   #1
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default Hong Kong Observations…

First visit to TJ and thought I’d share. Best described as a strip club on steroids, I have to say I enjoyed the vibe. Over 100 girls at night and something just south of that during the day this is the place to go. Hoped in and out of a few other clubs during the day 2-5 pm on a Friday and they were dead, even Chicago club which based on size and location I gather is the next most popular. So going during the day HK is your best bet and only bet If you want the crowd and not be one of the few dudes girls are after. Highlights of the day were the whipcream and occasional dildo usage during the 2 girls show on stage. You can sit there and tip the girls or watch while standing by bar. I did both. I fingered the girls lightly and used the dildo on them a bit without much resistance. Watched them double dildo each other while rubbing clit and fondling breasts. Don’t be shy. Hands ok anywhere basically but they will pull away after a bit. Dollar only goes so far. Haha. I popped in and out of the club and saw 3 different girl duos doing shows on stage compete with kissing, nipple kissing and double and single dildo play. So hot. I never tipped a girl on stage regularly but only during shaving cream show. Prob spent 30 dollars in ones. Worth it. Can’t get that at home. Another interesting event I saw once was naked girl being wheeled around with Jell-O shots on her body you pay to eat off here. She was laying on her stomach which made it less appealing, but still cool idea you don’t see in the states. Club has 2 levels and a third they prob open up late on weekend nights when it get really busy perhaps. I was there 2-7 pm popping in and out.
So now the bad, the dude waiters who keep asking you to buy drink and as soon as you start talking to a girl, immediately you are attacked by them to buy her a drink. I declined every time. Never sat with a girl because of that but that was my personal choice going in. I’ve read drinks are like 10 bucks or more for the ladies. I spoke to a few standing up getting quotes from then. Ranged from 100 to 160 for girl in attached hotel with 40 dollar charge for room. I opted for a sidewalk girl I scouted outside the club. Review is coming soon. Much cheaper. I find it very weird for guys to be walking around selling drinks. Made it easier to say no to a dude though than some cute waitress who I figure she working to support some kids at home. So I enjoyed the nos after their relentless harassing. I said no to one guy so much he actually pulled one of the girls I was talking to away from me. Haha. So they are aggressive. They want you buy them drinks of course. How they make their money. So beware of the waiters and I advise just to buy a drink and keep it in your hand so they will quit asking. Buy it from the bartender though cause fuck car salesman attitude. Haha. Even with drink in hand they will still want to offer you a table cause they know a girl will sit next to you and then they get you buy her drink. I advise sitting on chair at bar facing towards club with drink in hand. That’s the best way to be left alone and take in the scenery. Pick out a girl yourself, approach her and find out what’s up. If you click then go ahead and buy her a drink. I talked to about 10 girls prob and about half spoke good English and 25 percent so so English and another 25 percent very little English. So is mixed bag but most you can communicate with.
Another cool thing unlike other strip clubs I have been in there are so many girls on a stage at one time. On the main floor as you walk in, are 4 girls on stage and 4 more dancing on the bar all in view at some time. Pretty cool. I remember sitting there and they played one of my fave song watching 8 hot scantedly clad women dance it to, I smiled and felt like a kid in a candy store. Walk to back and another 2 on stage and 3. on bar. Sensory overload in a good way. There are VIP dance areas I saw as well. Typical strip club setup but with more privacy with a closed door but the dude waiters will pop in of course. if you are there with other dudes to party with prob cool. Solo traveler should just use the attached hotel in my opinion. I didn’t price the VIP but prob not cheaper than the 40 hotel room. That gets you 30-45 min from what the girls told me.
Glad I went. Coolest strip club I have personally been to without even factoring in the easy take out option to the hotel attached. Pretty cool. All girls 7 and above. Half on the 8.5 to 9 scale but I am a sucker for the dark skin Latina so take that high rating with a grain of salt. I wouldn’t say I found my definition of a 10 that made me have to have her. A close 9.5 named Uno had me tempted but I still opted for my cheaper 8 on the street. But I loved what I saw. Go get ‘em boys, have fun.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 07:18 PM   #2
shinblade
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Yeah Dirk, you’re pretty much on target with that description. I posted a rant about the waiters on another forum and got a reply that those poor SOBs pay forty dollars a shift to work there and get docked if they don’t sell enough ladies drinks. That pretty much explains their persistence. How would you like to go work for 8-10 hours and then pay the club because you didn’t sell? Poor bastards. But they’re not my problem. I have been going to Tijuana once a year since 2017 and my tried and true method is to watch the show at Hong Kong while nursing a few beers standing at the bar, and then going outside to pick up two or three streetwalkers a day. Occasionally one of the Hong Kong girls fresh and soaking wet out of the jacuzzi is too hard to resist and I pay the $140 to take her upstairs. But I can get three street girls for that price.
shinblade is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women