Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2019, 12:41 AM   #16
JackNapier
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default Easy answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Remember tel numbers, credit card numbers.I'm screwed I have a sever case of C.R.S.(Can't Remember Shit)
Just use tattoos. Make sure that you put them where you can read them. It's very awkward asking someone else to read your tattoo for you in jail.
JackNapier is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:31 AM   #17
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I would think that the answer to this is highly variable, depending on where you are, where you are from (i.e, are you local), what the level of the charged offense is, etc.

I know of one place where you can bail yourself out with a credit card. It takes forever, but you just walk out the door with a receipt. Even if you are from out of state.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #18
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
I would think that the answer to this is highly variable, depending on where you are, where you are from (i.e, are you local), what the level of the charged offense is, etc.

I know of one place where you can bail yourself out with a credit card. It takes forever, but you just walk out the door with a receipt. Even if you are from out of state.

You speak from experience
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:15 PM   #19
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
If someone here should have an unfortunate encounter with LE, can you get yourself out of jail without involving anyone else?
First thing that came to mind...he doesnt want his wife to know LOL

Get a lawyer on retainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Probably many people here have the financial resources to meet whatever bail is set, but might not have the cash, credit card, or check book with them at the time.
You are correct, many hobbyists have the financial resources.

However, many providers do not. A bust for a provider is a devastating blow and many do not have the funds for bail. Some who do not have money for cash bail also have kids. So now they risk children's services taking their kids if they cannot get out of jail due to lack of cash bail access.

But! I know many of the good guys will help...trolls get ready to bash...

Why not donate to help pay for providers bail? Maybe we can even start a community coalition of folks and start bailing out sex workers behind bars? What do ya say? 20 bucks towards a providers bail? 50? How about 100?

www.swopbehindbars.org
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:43 PM   #20
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

jails provide a list (it’s more like an ad board) of reputal bondsmen. They front the 10% to spring you out. You pay the bondsman ASAP and I mean fucking ASAP after you get out. You do not have to memorize anything. You do not pay the full amount. You pay 10% and behave until your issue is resolved. If you cannot pay some jails will award you a per diem against the bail but once paid you leave when they say you can leave
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:50 PM   #21
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Call a bail bond, you release your property LOL better have your bank card and they do the rest, They will give you a attorney/bond visit to sign your property. I mean if your gong to put your self at risk you better know what your doing LOL. Usually jails cross county have bail bonds lists. LOL.And they usually will take your call, some jails have a free phone. Geez LOL. As a provider YOU BETTER know what to do !! Especially in Houston, Beaumont releases ladies after 3 days, then put a warrant out once they officially charge you. I cant believe ppl are so green and in this life, on BOTH ENDS the way they splatter dudes all over the news. The s/o may leave you on stuck ! Better know what to do... Risky play, never think your safe behind a handle. We are venturing into RISKY when I say risky times !! But hey, risk is sexy... a turn on. The thrill of the chase. Just know what to do when something unexpected happens.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:05 AM   #22
HarleyRider96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I didn’t have a provider call me, but did have a dancer call me once at 2 am asking for a bail out. She didn’t know me, but heard I was a nice guy. Fortunately I owned a company that had a night shift, so I could explain it away to my SO. Bottom line, it was only $150, so yeah I went down, paid it and met her. Heck even gave a ride home and she even made me breakfsat later. Turned into a win-win!
HarleyRider96 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:03 AM   #23
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Ok so this is the way I understand it!
In Nebraska there aren't any 'bail bondsman' you find a buddy, relative, or bail yourself out etc!

You can show or flee! If you flee sure ya loose the bail money. But I don't think they pursue or very little effort! My guess a bondsman will find you and get his money with private investigators or what ever they need to do? Just a guess!

I say this because I know of a case where an illegal alien killed a young gal drunk driving, he was released on 1 k bail 'the 10%' ( I duno who posted it)(and he fled) but to my understanding the state (read the tax payers!) has no way to recover the remainder of the bond!
Yea this case is kinda personal to me and Nebraska isn't required to hold an illegal alien for feds thill they have servied their sentence!
Her name is Sarah (you can PM me for the last name if you wish) (the RW Stuff on here LOL) and look it up! There is a web site on it. And legislation to change the law, but our do nothing congress hasn't passed it in 3 yrs yet!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:32 AM   #24
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

10k bail for homicide ?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:34 PM   #25
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

NO that why Next time fight with LE. First time I did. Second time I went willing. Next time I fighting. There strip you nude put in orange suit. And in room with a 6ft high steel bed.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 09:10 AM   #26
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Fun Monday sry it was $50.000 bond and $5,000 bail!
tinman483 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women