Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2021, 05:13 PM   #46
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
To the lawyers out there, what does it take to be convicted of inciting a riot? I'm thinking the Trump sons are both on slippery grounds.

Since I play one here, I'll jump in and say "more than what they said". Encouraging people to go out and protest peacefully just like all those Democrats say they did and say "don't commit violence" which Don Jr. and Eric both said but the protesters do it anyway, they can not be charged. If they had said "I want you to storm the capital, break windows, enter and destroy the place", you'd have a slam dunk case. All a defendant would have to prove is the words "don't use violence".

Having said that, I do blame Trump for this incident but do not believe he could be convicted in a court of law.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:22 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Guaranfuckingteed.......
Yea....because all these MAGA hat wearing hillbillies are incapable of breaking the law....

Look, just because a jury turned a blind eye to your grand pappy lynching a few folks of color,don't mean he is a innocent soul.

Death and destruction is in you MAGA cap wearers blood!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:28 PM   #48
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:32 PM   #49
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I hate to do what I asked you not to do and you did it anyway, so I consider our deal broken.

You really are an idiot. How the sam hell could you not compare this mob action to the mobs we saw from BLM and Antifa? But I guess you just point out even more clearly about only condemning Republican mobs and not saying shit about BLM mobs that destroyed businesses, looted and burned. And once more because I'm really pissed YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
You clearly misunderstood what I said so I’ll forgive you.

Clumping all the folks peaceful and nonpeaceful into one group is wrong. I think there are multiple groups of people today just like I think there were multiple groups of people over the summer. There were folks that were committing crimes which only a very small subset of the folks out there. The difference between you and I is that I can differentiate between those who were protesting in a non violent way and those out rioting and looting.

Just like today there people acting terribly and some that stayed off the capital steps and out by the streets. I can recognize those aren’t the same people doing the same things.

Apology accepted.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:57 PM   #50
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Its antheifa moles who are to blame!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:05 PM   #51
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Blame it on the Antifa patriots..... Let the treasonist trumptards do whatever they want.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:09 PM   #52
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Blame it on the Antifa patriots..... Let the treasonist trumptards do whatever they want.
lolling
Old 01-06-2021, 06:43 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Since I play one here, I'll jump in and say "more than what they said". Encouraging people to go out and protest peacefully just like all those Democrats say they did and say "don't commit violence" which Don Jr. and Eric both said but the protesters do it anyway, they can not be charged. If they had said "I want you to storm the capital, break windows, enter and destroy the place", you'd have a slam dunk case. All a defendant would have to prove is the words "don't use violence".

Having said that, I do blame Trump for this incident but do not believe he could be convicted in a court of law.
Sure happy Beavis and Superfly came out against violence. I know people follow them closely.

I predict at the end of the day, the things Trump, Stone and that group did to organize this will likely result in the criminal charges. Today he said "no violence" too late.

Fuck that guy. Arrest him before he flees the country.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:53 PM   #54
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

It's your fellow Trump supporters who are to blame. I'm surprised you weren't there with them, or were you? Did you see that bitch get shot? I hope it took her a long time to die. Stupid should hurt.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:06 PM   #55
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You clearly misunderstood what I said so I’ll forgive you.

Clumping all the folks peaceful and nonpeaceful into one group is wrong. I think there are multiple groups of people today just like I think there were multiple groups of people over the summer. There were folks that were committing crimes which only a very small subset of the folks out there. The difference between you and I is that I can differentiate between those who were protesting in a non violent way and those out rioting and looting.

Just like today there people acting terribly and some that stayed off the capital steps and out by the streets. I can recognize those aren’t the same people doing the same things.

Apology accepted.

I just re-read the post where you said "and HF just did it to" and I thought you meant that there was no comparing what the mob did tonight, to what the mob did over the summer. If you say that is not what you meant, I will apologize if I misread you but having re-read your post, I still don't get how "and HF just did it to" meant I was clumping the peaceful with the non peaceful. I was specifically talking about the violence within each of the mobs but as I just posted in another thread, Tucker tonight replayed clips of Chris Cuomo defending the BLM, Antifa mobs saying "who says peaceful protestors have to be polite and peaceful" but is tonight saying "these" protesters not being polite and peaceful was treason but when BLM and Antifa does it, it's perfectly OK. That is what I assumed you were saying.

My apologies. Man, for some reason, as you can see, that really hit a nerve and really pissed me off. For the record, I think you misunderstood me. I never thought that every single person in the Summer riots were violent thugs but every time I turn on CNN and MSNBC, there was absolutely no recognition of the violence, NONE. Every freakin report was about "peaceful protests" and it was sickening. Maybe it's Chris Cuomo and the rest of the left MSM that does all the clumping but I do know the difference and maybe I didn't articulate it enough, maybe you just assumed something I was not saying. There seems to be a lot of that between you and I.

Again, my apology for losing my cool. It's been an upsetting day to say the least.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:24 PM   #56
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Calling the outcome of the election “this egregious assault on our democracy,” Trump said his supporters should “walk down to the Capitol. And we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we are probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you will never take back our country with weakness.”

These people were MAGA Trump supporters. You might wanna pay closer attention, supermarket boy.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:26 PM   #57
winn dixie
Premium Access

How do you know? I say they were antheifa moles!
Old 01-06-2021, 09:37 PM   #58
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Having spent time in countries when one civil war and two violent coups occurred, this appears to have been blown way out of proportion to me. But I am happy with the way it's being received by the politicians. They're a bunch of pussies who are overdramatizing this, which is entertaining. More importantly the Republican Senators are abandoning Trump because of it. And that bodes well for the future of the Republican Party.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:44 PM   #59
winn dixie
Premium Access

I dreamed that all the dim senators and house members were hung today and left to rot!
It was a dream! But a good wet one!
Old 01-06-2021, 09:49 PM   #60
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Having spent time in countries when one civil war and two violent coups occurred, this appears to have been blown way out of proportion to me. But I am happy with the way it's being received by the politicians. They're a bunch of pussies who are overdramatizing this, which is entertaining. More importantly the Republican Senators are abandoning Trump because of it. And that bodes well for the future of the Republican Party.

Yes, just like all the hyperbole about how our democracy was in danger every other day for 4 years. We've seen the proof that our democracy was never in danger. As a matter of fact, there may have never been a time in our history that demonstrated just how strong our democracy is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women