Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Why let's see what we have here: Two more IB lies. How novel of him.

Why yes, I did post at #97, but that was far from the beginning of the thread, no? In fact, I posted at #8. No insults, just a statement about the topic. By the time we get to #97 as you point out--YOU had already hijacked the thread into the cesspool. YOU, not me. Or now do you think #97 comes before #8? Do you know how many disgusting IB rants you injected into this thread PRIOR to the decidedly polite comment I made on #97? (Polite compared to your vomit).

So: IB lies, IB can't count, and IB wants to own slaves. Good work IB.

As to the Nazi's: so now you are defending them too. Might as well. Once you have caused sane people to lose all respect for you, what does it matter if you are pro-Nazi and pro-slavery. Just quit lying if you can (I know you likely can't). My comment was not about "whose name" the Nazi's committed atrocities. I said Christians have killed many other Christians and have justified "their" interpretation of the bible to do so. You can now either address what I did say, or shut up and admit you are a pathetic loser. Of course the third option you have is to continue being the IB we know and ridicule. Personally, I would bet you select that option.

So IB, are you going to post in the "God Given" thread or do you admit your intellectual and moral bankruptcy?

You DO love hearing yourself rant, don't you? So do we--it's the equivalent of feeding time at the zoo, and you are the baboon. The slightly retarded one.
The pathetic, little trollish staker, Old-THUMPER, just admitted that he is a liar. Old-THUMPER said he had cast no insult, but now Old-THUMPER squirms like the worm he is as he fumbling tries to rationalize why, in fact, he did cast an insult. Plus, Old-THUMPER lying misattributes the original hijacker who is, in fact, at post #6.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #152
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The pathetic, little trollish staker, Old-THUMPER, just admitted that he is a liar. Old-THUMPER said he had cast no insult, but now Old-THUMPER squirms like the worm he is as he fumbling tries to rationalize why, in fact, he did cast an insult. Plus, Old-THUMPER lying misattributes the original hijacker who is, in fact, at post #6.
:r oll1::rol l1:

Learn to read you pathetic piece of shit. YOU said I started the insults at #97 When you are caught in your lie, now you come back and say "No, that's not what I meant! Let me try a different lie and see if I can get away with it!" Don't drag me into your spitball fight with someone else. You lied about me, I caught you in the lie, That's as far as I care. You lied. I posted at #8 and tried to stay on topic. You didn't. Squirm all you want. #8 is what it is and is all the proof I need. Liar.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:29 PM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
:r oll1::rol l1:

Learn to read you pathetic piece of shit. YOU said I started the insults at #97 When you are caught in your lie, now you come back and say "No, that's not what I meant! Let me try a different lie and see if I can get away with it!" Don't drag me into your spitball fight with someone else. You lied about me, I caught you in the lie, That's as far as I care. You lied. I posted at #8 and tried to stay on topic. You didn't. Squirm all you want. #8 is what it is and is all the proof I need. Liar.
Your first trollish address in this exchange was an insult documenting you to be the pathetic little stalker you are, Old-THUMPER. You lyingly claimed that you never made an insult, Old-THUMPER, and then you lyingly misattributed who it was that hijacked this thread, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:38 PM   #154
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your first trollish address in this exchange was an insult documenting you to be the pathetic little stalker you are, Old-THUMPER. You lyingly claimed that you never made an insult, Old-THUMPER, and then you lyingly misattributed who it was that hijacked this thread, Old-THUMPER.
Really? Here is my "first post":

Quote:
Slavery is morally wrong. It always has been. Justifying it by saying "everyone's doing it" is the moral equivalent to "just following orders" at Auschwitz.

Discuss
Who is that insulting? Slave owners and Nazis. That is all. So if you feel insulted, that means you are a slave owner wannabe, or a Nazi sympathizer, or both. Not a real surprise to many of the people on here, but nice of you to acknowledge it.

As to hijacking, take that up with who you claim hijacked the thread--and that wasn't me.

By the way, which title do you feel should be stated first:

"IB the slave owner wannabe and Nazi sympathizer"

or

"IB, neo-Nazi advocate and deviant with a sex slave fantasy"

Matters not to me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:41 PM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? Here is my "first post":

Who is that insulting? Slave owners and Nazis. That is all. So if you feel insulted, that means you are a slave owner wannabe, or a Nazi sympathizer, or both. Not a real surprise to many of the people on here, but nice of you to acknowledge it.

As to hijacking, take that up with who you claim hijacked the thread--and that wasn't me.

By the way, which title do you feel should be stated first:

"IB the slave owner wannabe and Nazi sympathizer"

or

"IB, neo-Nazi advocate and deviant with a sex slave fantasy"

Matters not to me.

You're a dissembling little troll, Old-THUMPER. Your first post in this exchange was at #97, and it was an insult, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:51 PM   #156
Old-T
Valued Poster

Nope! Wrong again. #8 is significantly earlier than #97, and by 97 you had already turned this into a typical IB insult-fest. It's on you, not me. Isn't it a shame when you accidentally pick on someone who can count and actually enjoys pointing out your lies and your retroactively trying to change the question?

Sucks to be you, IB. And it's obvious in your posts.:tr ampoline:
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 05:08 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope! Wrong again. #8 is significantly earlier than #97, and by 97 you had already turned this into a typical IB insult-fest. It's on you, not me. Isn't it a shame when you accidentally pick on someone who can count and actually enjoys pointing out your lies and your retroactively trying to change the question?

Sucks to be you, IB. And it's obvious in your
posts.:tr ampoline:
You're a lying trollish, stalker, Old-THUMPER. The hijacker posted at #6, and nothing you lyingly claim changes that fact, Old-THUMPER. And you initiated this present to and fro with your trollishly insulting, stalking post at #97, Old-THUMPER, and nothing you lyingly claim changes that fact, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #158
Old-T
Valued Poster

Just like IB. Ignore posts he wants to pretend aren't there. Accuse people based upon what some 3rd party said. Lie. Divert. Never admit he screwed up and can't even tell which number is bigger--I think you can get a Sesame Street video for that. But Seseme Street is a Liberal Plot to subvert right thinking RWWs so I am sure you wouldn't watch that.

Rant on! Keep telling people this thread starts at post #97. I am sure someone will believe you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 05:18 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just like IB. Ignore posts he wants to pretend aren't there. Accuse people based upon what some 3rd party said. Lie. Divert. Never admit he screwed up and can't even tell which number is bigger--I think you can get a Sesame Street video for that. But Seseme Street is a Liberal Plot to subvert right thinking RWWs so I am sure you wouldn't watch that.

Rant on! Keep telling people this thread starts at post #97. I am sure someone will believe you.
Show where I, in any manner, addressed your trollish ass in this thread before your stalking ass cast an insult at post #97, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-15-2015, 05:45 PM   #160
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are free to leave.
Plus one.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net