Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2021, 08:30 PM   #181
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

In a shocking display of TRUTH, the Maricopa County Supervisors ADMIT that access to the routers “could potentially allow someone to intercept sensitive data”.

Did someone intercept the 2020 General Election data?
We must find out.

Audit those routers!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:31 PM   #182
bambino
Valued Poster

While Maricopa County Supervisors play “hot potato” with Dominion over the passwords to the machines, the auditors have most likely already cracked the password to enter the admin interface.

Go on. Keep building your web of lies. Lets see who is holding the potato when the music stops.

You can’t have information security without physical security.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:02 PM   #183
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
In a shocking display of TRUTH, the Maricopa County Supervisors ADMIT that access to the routers “could potentially allow someone to intercept sensitive data”.

Did someone intercept the 2020 General Election data?
We must find out.

Audit those routers!

No

Who cares
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:08 AM   #184
bambino
Valued Poster

U.S. Military has everything it needs, will not wait for completion of audits. Trump won. They know it, will expose it and all involved. No one will live in The White House again. Trump will be back. May, June, July. D.C. Military operations underway now. Trigger.

�� @GenMFlynn

NCSWIC
Old 05-08-2021, 05:42 AM   #185
bambino
Valued Poster

�� There were 19 cyber attacks from China affecting 5 swing states!

https://patrickbyrne.locals.com/post...5-swing-states
Old 05-08-2021, 06:05 AM   #186
bambino
Valued Poster

Our nation stands at the crossroads of history and we face a very serious decision point in the life of our nation, The United States of America. If We The People don’t step up and place demands on ALL elected officials to discover the truth of this last election (3 NOV, 2020), we may never have another free and fair election for any elected office again. This is not a political party issue, this is an American issue. Free and fair elections represent the essence of democracy and many thousands of Americans have fought and died for us all to be free and able to vote as equals...one person, one vote. All of us in living legally in the United States of America are created equal in the eyes of God ��������
Old 05-08-2021, 06:22 AM   #187
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Dude, what are you smoking? Sorry but your claims that ballots were verified is BS, or simply ignorance. I’d suspect the later. They made no effort to match signatures AT ALL. Dems wanted that safeguard eliminated and the wackjob SCOPA let it happen, unconstitutionally and without legislation.

Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar (D) issued guidance to counties that local election officials cannot perform on-the-spot signature analysis.
https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...rs-signatures/
Here is what I said for Pennsylvania:

"No vote will be thrown out based solely on a signature mismatch."

That statement is 100% correct. As stated in your cited article, Pennsylvania will not perform on-the-spot signature analysis. Therefore no votes will be thrown out due to signature analysis since it is not done. But I agree that the ruling in Pa. does contradict to an extent my statements.

I do not claim to know the verification processes for states other than Texas. I do think that every effort should be made to ensure that the person voting is the person registered to vote.

There are several states that have mail-in voting only and there has been no proven fraud in those states over several years. It works. There were over 9 million mail-in votes in Texas in 2020.
How many were contested based on signature verification?

A Travis County ballot review board will review approximately 100,000 mail-in ballots expected this election cycle, compared to the average of 15,000 during past presidential elections, according to Travis County Clerk Dana DeBeauvoir.

However, she said inconsistent signatures do not happen often. Instead, issues typically arise when voters forget to sign their ballot altogether.

"Not so much that their signature might be a little cramped or a little more sprawled than normal. If it looks like they're making their o's and e's the same way. It's a good signature," she added.

Williamson County Election Administrator, Chris Davis, agreed that rejecting a ballot because of mismatching signatures is rare.

In 2016, the County received 12,000 mail-in ballots. Of those, only 15 to 20 were rejected for signature discrepancies, he noted.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 06:36 AM   #188
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

In the latest "news" on the Arizona audit.

Now the people looking at the ballots are checking to see if bamboo fibers are in the ballots because of a conspiracy theory that 40,000 ballots were entered into ballot boxes in Arizona.

You can't make this shit up.

"Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.

“There’s accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and it was stuffed into the box and it came from the south-east part of the world, Asia, and what they’re doing is to find out whether there’s bamboo in the paper,” John Brakey, a longtime election audit advocate, told reporters."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ots-audit-2020

"The results of this audit so far have been exactly what one might expect from an ill-defined process led by an apparently unqualified and partisan actor. Cyber Ninjas tried to avoid even explaining its putative procedures for the audit, labeling them a trade secret, until a federal judge ordered the company to release them. Not only is the process bad; it’s also likely to run far longer than anticipated. The state Senate initially planned for the count to finish by May 14, but at the current pace, it could take months more."

And the lease on the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coloseum ends on May 14th and must be emptied due to other commitments.

It is unclear how long it will take to count the ballots, but the space where the audit is taking place, the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, has only been leased until May 14. As of Wednesday morning, only 200,000 ballots of the 2.1 million had been counted, according to Ken Bennett, a former GOP secretary of state and the Senate's audit liaison.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona...ricopa-county/

One fact remains true. 6 months after the election there has been no verifiable claims of fraud in the 2020 election.

What a cluster f**k.

TLGOI
Old 05-08-2021, 07:08 AM   #189
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yet members of this forum are promoting calls for another armed uprising.

My advice to everybody is to secure your accounts.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:14 AM   #190
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

One fact remains true. 6 months after the election there has been no verifiable claims of fraud in the 2020 election
that fact does not remain or ever was true

there are verifiable claims of fraud

some may not have been verified to some people's satisfaction but many are verifiable and I think a few have been adjudged as fraud already

and since opinion is followed by disregard, many that might be verified wont be accepted as such
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:19 AM   #191
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
that fact does not remain or ever was true

there are verifiable claims of fraud

some may not have been verified to some people's satisfaction but many are verifiable and I think a few have been adjudged as fraud already

and since opinion is followed by disregard, many that might be verified wont be accepted as such
Please post a link to your claim of verifiable proof of fraud in the 2020 presidertial election. And you are correct in that "opinion" on the subject will not be accepted. I am looking for FACTS.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #192
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Please post a link to your claim of verifiable proof of fraud in the 2020 presidertial election. And you are correct in that "opinion" on the subject will not be accepted. I am looking for FACTS.
please gain a little comprehension before posting

for instance the difference between the words verified and verfiable
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:22 AM   #193
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So are the courts.

Thus far, nobody’s been able to produce it.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:35 AM   #194
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Without an audit there are no "facts". We have to have an audit. In fact, if elections are going to be this close then an independent audit should be par for the course.
You post conspiracy theories (I have not heard that one) and use that as "proof" of no fraud. Aren't you guilty of the same thing as the tin foil hat squad? I don't think you believe t so I think you're being intellectually lazy in your opposition to the investigation. You might as well own up to it Speedy, you and your ilk will not accept any proof as being sufficient to show fraud.
Let me ask you (if you're honest), what constitutes PROOF for you? A confession? Video? Forensic "fingerprints" that can be proven? I mean we have had mailing addresses that do not exist. Signatures that do not match (what's the point of having a signature if they are not going to be compared). No signatures. Names of verified people voting in other states at the same time. I don't know if ballot harvesting is illegal in Arizona as it is in other states but ballot harvesting is suspicious. What constitutes PROOF for you?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:38 AM   #195
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

All day every day.
it’s May?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women