Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2015, 10:52 PM   #796
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Do you eat sushi, IBIDiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:58 PM   #797
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
OK, so you say you are not taking your anti-Japanese sentiments personally. I will take your word for it. Then it must be cold, calculating, and personal for you. Surprising. Most your rants and attacks seem more personal than that. Just look at the voluminous personal homophobic and feces insults you toss the way of anyone who has the audacity to disagree with you, don't you?

But personal or impersonal, we now have your confirmation that you despise blacks, northerners, and Japanese. I wonder what other groups?
Stupid lying fucks like you who persist in their lies and stupidity deserve to be insulted, Old-THUMPER, and a quick check of your posts will show there is no lack of invectives from your pretentious and hypocritical-ass, Old-THUMPER. You're a pretentious liar and a hypocrite, Old-THUMPER, and Truman made the best possible choice given the choices he had. Truman used the bombs to shorten the war and save lives: Americans, Allies AND Japanese, Old-THUMPER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you eat sushi, IBIDiot?
And just how many Japanese memoirs have you troubled your sorry ass to read, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:35 PM   #798
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Stupid lying fucks like you who persist in their lies and stupidity deserve to be insulted, Old-THUMPER, and a quick check of your posts will show there is no lack of invectives from your pretentious and hypocritical-ass, Old-THUMPER. You're a pretentious liar and a hypocrite, Old-THUMPER, and Truman made the best possible choice given the choices he had. Truman used the bombs to shorten the war and save lives: Americans, Allies AND Japanese, Old-THUMPER!

And just how many Japanese memoirs have you troubled your sorry ass to read, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

IB, i think your premise here is a bit off base here .. you are assuming YR actually can read.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:40 PM   #799
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
IB, i think your premise here is a bit off base here .. you are assuming YR actually can read.
I always assumed you couldn't
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #800
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

Invective? Invective? Like grubered odumbo mussel man Hitler loving golem fucktard? Like that? You have no room to talk, cocksucker. Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn asshole.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #801
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Invective? Invective? Like grubered odumbo mussel man Hitler loving golem fucktard? Like that? You have no room to talk, cocksucker. Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn asshole.
You've made yet another stupid remark on another subject about which you are wholly ignorant, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #802
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've made yet another stupid remark on another subject about which you are wholly ignorant, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
You're an idiot. Those who disagree, suck cock by choice.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:04 PM   #803
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You're an idiot. Those who disagree, suck cock by choice.
You've made another stupid remark based on your personal experiences, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #804
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Sick, delusional IB. Pray tell, where did I take sides on whether to drop the bomb? You can't address what I said so you make up stuff. Typical IB. And you wonder why so many people delight in mocking you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #805
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sick, delusional IB. Pray tell, where did I take sides on whether to drop the bomb? You can't address what I said so you make up stuff. Typical IB. And you wonder why so many people delight in mocking you.
IBIdiot never lets the truth and/or facts stand in the way of the story he wants to tell.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 06:44 PM   #806
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your stance on the bomb is derived from your stated position that anyone agreeing with Truman's decision to use the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to shorten the war and save lives is somehow "anti-Japanese", Old-THUMPER. You're a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and you're exposed as a liar every time you post. BTW, Old-THUMPER, "people" are intelligent beings, and you and your lib-retarded associates are clearly not "intelligent" beings, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Quote:
your anti-Japanese sentiments ... we now have your confirmation that you despise ... Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IBIdiot never lets the truth and/or facts stand in the way of the story he wants to tell.
You'd be the liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #807
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your stance on the bomb is derived from your stated position that anyone agreeing with Truman's decision to use the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to shorten the war and save lives is somehow "anti-Japanese", Old-THUMPER. You're a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and you're exposed as a liar every time you post. BTW, Old-THUMPER, "people" are intelligent beings, and you and your lib-retarded associates are clearly not "intelligent" beings, Old-THUMPER.
Oh my! Little IB has gone off the deep end! Given where he started, that TRULY is a scary thought.

You TOTALLY missed the point of my thread. I made no negative comment about Truman, or the use of the bomb--only about you. YOU are the one knowingly and intentionally making up things about what I said or didn't say. I know, you can't help yourself you lying scumbag. It's just who you are.:roflmao :
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #808
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my! Little IB has gone off the deep end! Given where he started, that TRULY is a scary thought.

You TOTALLY missed the point of my thread. I made no negative comment about Truman, or the use of the bomb--only about you. YOU are the one knowingly and intentionally making up things about what I said or didn't say. I know, you can't help yourself you lying scumbag. It's just who you are.
You'd be the lying scumbag on every point, Old-THUMPER. You stupidly lied about the Crusades, and had your lies shoved up your ass, Old-THUMPER. You stupidly lied about Truman conceding to the Japanese on a point in the Potsdam Declaration wherein the allies demanded unconditional surrender, Old-THUMPER, and you had your POV shoved up your ass. Truman demanded "unconditional surrender", Old-THUMPER! You've had so many of your lying points pointedly shoved up your ass that you now suffer from cranial distortion, Old-THUMPER -- and that's why your fucking head is so fucking pointed, Old-THUMPER!
Old 03-09-2015, 10:04 PM   #809
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the lying scumbag on every point, Old-THUMPER. You stupidly lied about the Crusades, and had your lies shoved up your ass, Old-THUMPER. You stupidly lied about Truman conceding to the Japanese on a point in the Potsdam Declaration wherein the allies demanded unconditional surrender, Old-THUMPER, and you had your POV shoved up your ass. Truman demanded "unconditional surrender", Old-THUMPER! You've had so many of your lying points pointedly shoved up your ass that you now suffer from cranial distortion, Old-THUMPER -- and that's why your fucking head is so fucking pointed, Old-THUMPER!
So now you have redefined "Lie" as "Disagrees with IB".

And as usual, you even plagiarize the insults! You are so pathetic.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:21 PM   #810
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I really doubt Obama is a practicing Muslim. I can't see a Muslim wanting to be president of this united states. Malcolm X was a Muslim and he had no use for our government in fact he called it "The Government". He said something rather interesting once about Martin Luther King, and if he was still alive today he would probably say the same thing about Obama. "He isn't anything but a house negro subsidized by the white man to keep the field negro calm" . Malcolm was controversial as can be and even a bit scary. But he made some interesting points. No, nothing points to Obama being a Muslim.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women