Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2019, 02:29 AM   #16
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya210 View Post
HERE IS MY QUESTION...
DO YALL EVEN READ A PROVIDERS AD FULLY?

Just curious. Do y'all just skim through it? Look at pics? Or do any of you take the time to read them? I'm asking because I clearly stated my available days/times in my recent ad and have had at least 7 guys ask for appointments on the days that ARE NOT listed.

Insight anyone?

+AVAILABILITIES+
THURS 8/22: 8am-4pm
Mon 8/26: 11am-11pm
Tues 8/28: 11am-11pm
(other availabilities MAY be possible, PLEASE PRE BOOK!!!

Darlin' you did it yourself when raising the Possibility of other Availability.

That and you totally excluded HUMP day and Friday. Two very important days for business men. Hump day because its Hump Day and Friday because we like to load up the week and skate out for a little fun before spending all weekend at Hobby Lobby, World Market, the Rim, etc., in mind numbing boredom.

Its understood you have to have 'me' time, but understand your customers' requirements as well.

Banging photo by the way.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Karma?

Somethings are persistent in the Hobby. Shame to say it but tis true.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:42 PM   #18
Mya210
Dutchess of D

User ID: 498460
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious,
My karma is getting too many calls when I'm not available?
Burn ��

And to you Mr. Dogleg..
My availability is limited because I have a full time job. So when and if Ive decided to do this.. its on my days off. But please accept my humble apology for not being available around the clock ��
Mya210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:59 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Precious,
My karma is getting too many calls when I'm not available?
Burn ��

*sigh*
The topic of "your" thread is if any Hobbyist reads what a Provider post. Specifically for the listed availability. The gripe, what *I* gather, is that Hobbyist do not. Hence not follow the rules that a Provider post.

Karma in this case is not that you are derailing your own thread (never stated you were getting too many calls) hence breaking GL Rule #6.

Maybe if I state what happened to me. I posted a review. Before doing so, I vetted the review with the Provider involved. Said Provider green lighted the review and I posted it. Shortly there after, I get a call out of the blue from said Provider.

I did not solicit this call.

Said Provider proceeds to instruct me to call a certain person. Tells me to relay to this person that the location of BCD activities in review took place at a location that was not in the review.

Remember making that call?

It is well known etiquette that Hobbyist AND Providers should not make such communications. Providers don't like to have Hobbyist to come up to them in the real world and acknowledge them. Hobbyist dont like Providers calling them UNLESS it is to arrange a rendez-vous.

So, you've done the same yourself by ignoring protocol yourself. Hence the Karma.

As for the "Burn ��" comment. I guess the heat of late here in South Texas has been a boon to both our businesses. When you called me, unsolicited as I mentioned above, I was working in an attic. This last week I had a couple of jobs in attics. Can't outsource that stuff to India.

Note to Mods: If anything I posted above violates GL, feel free to dock me. I'll let others RTM my post.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:20 PM   #20
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao!!! I’m cracking up over this. I know I write novels for ads but it’s BECAUSE of this I have to include EVERYTHING I possibly can otherwise I get way too many questions about shit that’s already answered RIGHT THERE!!

God I love this girl.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:36 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah. You gotta admire her hutzpah. Even for making a post about actions she did.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:08 PM   #22
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea Well one wouldn’t know that part until you posted about it. Now we know.

Now what was this ...tell this person another location hoopla? I mean I totally get the DO NOT CALL ME UNLESS... rule. Jesus some folks here have seen the devil in me when that has happened in the past. Hence my email only rule. I know it’s difficult but I have had too many “calls”. I do apologize for that particular devil. Lmao. Call me paranoid. Call me safe. But I get it. I’m just being a busy body I wanna know now. Heheheh.

Now, I do also get she broke one of your rules. Totally agree w what you wrote. Buuuut, while reading her post she’s also just merely expressing how MANY folks do this. Not just the issue itself but how often it happens. Do you receive calls on numerous occasion from ladies that damn well know ..not to. Or do you receive many calls from said lady after stating it/correcting once already? Genuinely asking, not backhanded.

I guess I read more on the “how many times or how often” rather than, “omg this issue just happened outa nowhere” sort of complaint.

Subjective? Again, to clarify, you’re very right with the comeback hypocrisy... just offering a different pov on behalf of how I read it. To be fair, I read it both ways. Lol.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:36 PM   #23
Mya210
Dutchess of D

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Precious..
Bless your heart. I haven't spoken to you in years. In person or other wise...
I didn't know a simple generalized question would get your panties in a bunch. You don't know me now, your opinion is not valid/needed.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:08 PM   #24
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah EZ, I wouldn't have posted that.
My original posting here was only meant to say that both Hobbyist and Providers seem to ignore some things that are obvious.

Myaa posted about one specific thing. I posted a generality. So, Mea Culpa for not using a laser focused comment.

Since the poster gave an obtuse response, I clarified. Guess that experience hit home or something. The poster already has stated to me that she is a different person. I care not the type of person she is today. For myself, my undies are just fine. Hope yours aren't chaffing.

Otherwise, this is an open board, you are not the person who has say who can give an opinion when posted openly. I only stated a fact.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:51 AM   #25
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You’re right, after all that,

I guess that experience DID hit home. Hope you’re less affected in the morning.

Chafing? One would have to wear them in order to find out. So no clue.

Sweet dreams.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #26
lucky21a
Premium Access

Quote:
Precious..
Bless your heart. I haven't spoken to you in years. In person or other wise...
I didn't know a simple generalized question would get your panties in a bunch. You don't know me now, your opinion is not valid/needed.
precious B is a Drama Queen, you know that. Shit beefin with girls since he was on ASPD over trifling shit.
lucky21a is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:39 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Yupper. You can always start a thead about me being a Queen without taking attention away from the Duchess.
But than you can always look at my signature since it will save people from having to look.
Old 08-27-2019, 12:49 AM   #28
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Let's keep the discussion focused on the thread's topic, please.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:45 AM   #29
Mya210
Dutchess of D

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who hurt you precious? so bitter. Yet fully active.
Why be on the boards when you are clearly not fond of providers? My past is my past..... I was a very different person..." settling" on hobbyists like you who have clearly made no impact on my life... yet you are still stuck in the past.
Hunni, I know you've read my reviews. Everything is 100% factual..YET you keep bringing up irrelevant stories from years ago. But if it helps you feel better love... id love to be the villain if it helps You sleep at night ��
Old 08-27-2019, 08:46 PM   #30
greeklover6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I just skim through it. Looking for the best part of the information.

Which is service type, rate and location.
greeklover6969 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women