Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2019, 05:25 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
We aren't friends anymore. Hes dating Moscow Ellen
So, you made him dump being gay and went heterosexual. Doesn’t suprise me. I’m sure you’d scared several gay guys straight.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:58 PM   #32
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
He didn't make it back from Chicago, lol.
That's actually funny Levi. Every now and then you actually contribute something of vale. Thank you
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:32 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's actually funny Levi. Every now and then you actually contribute something of vale. Thank you
How about that.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 05:27 AM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Statistical probablity

Statistically there must be an azzhat somewhere with less class than you, but it would involve math with imaginary numbers. Even at that, I doubt there is anyone less of a person than yourself. Go purchase some manners from a low-life scum sucker to upgrade yours

Quote:
Is Moscow Ellen gone? Another washed up hooker bites the dust
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:21 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Statistically there must be an azzhat somewhere with less class than you, but it would involve math with imaginary numbers. Even at that, I doubt there is anyone less of a person than yourself. Go purchase some manners from a low-life scum sucker to upgrade yours
I highly recommend you do some personal growth work.

"That feelings of love and hate make rational judgments impossible in public affairs, as in private affairs, we can clearly enough see in others, though not so clearly in ourselves".

Why do you think Trump wants Russia in the G7? Is that pay back for services rendered
Old 08-25-2019, 12:41 PM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Save it for when George Soros is gone.

You do know his foundation money is still here to continue funding conservative causes and research on why freaks like you go astray?
Yes, while David Koch is gone in body, he will live on through the Cato Institute, Americans for Prosperity, the Heritage Foundation, and the Reason Foundation, not to mention through the lives saved and improved through his support for cancer research, criminal justice reform, and education.

I believe sometime in the next 100 years he will be canonized and become the patron saint of men with prostate cancer, among others. Saint David Koch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
One Koch croaked one more to go....:lol_
I have revised my hierarchy of good and evil in response to your post and the death of David Koch. You have slipped down two places and David Koch, more powerful in death than he was in life, is tied for the number 4 place. Since his death, I've prayed every night to David Koch for an end to the trade war, and for you and Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren to turn from your wicked ways and see the true light of economic liberty and freedom.

Revised hierarchy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
1. Jesus
2. Gary Johnson
3. Rand Paul
4. William Weld and David Koch (tie)
5. John Kasich
6. Lyin Ted Cruz
7. Little Marco Rubio
8. Jeb "Low Energy" Bush
9. Joe Biden, before he folded to the far left on the Hyde Amendment and carbon emissions
10. Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton (tie)
11. Joe Biden, after he folded
12. Barrack Obama
13. Pete Buttigieg
14. Kamala Harris
15. Beto O'Rourke
16. Satan
17. Sistine Chapel
18. Bernie Sanders
19. Elizabeth Warren
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:58 PM   #37
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's true, I get a government check every month that mystic for some strange reason is excited about. I get that check for services already rendered according to a signed contract. What did I put up? The most vigorous years of my life when mystic was trying to figure out what excited a woman. The time I spent off the coast of Iran and the Persian Gulf...twice. Something that mystic thought was a waste of time. Back injuries that left me laid up for weeks, a couple of concussions, knee injuries that I am still dealing with, and a permanent hearing loss. Add that to being exposed to nerve agents which affects me to this day and that is why I get $426 every month minus what is taken out for meds. To get that "free" care I have to travel 30 miles and only certain things are allowed. My doctors are just passing through for a year or two and they move on. Yep, it's great...I have to wait 30 days to have my knees evaluated or have my blood drawn by someone who can't be fired and has the bedside manner of mystic. Good thing I have health insurance from work that I pay for myself. To paraphrase Bill Mahr...I hope that mystic dies a painful death.

No, I'm not an asshole like Mahr. Mystic can die painlessly.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 02:50 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
It's true, I get a government check every month that mystic for some strange reason is excited about. I get that check for services already rendered according to a signed contract. What did I put up? The most vigorous years of my life when mystic was trying to figure out what excited a woman. The time I spent off the coast of Iran and the Persian Gulf...twice. Something that mystic thought was a waste of time. Back injuries that left me laid up for weeks, a couple of concussions, knee injuries that I am still dealing with, and a permanent hearing loss. Add that to being exposed to nerve agents which affects me to this day and that is why I get $426 every month minus what is taken out for meds. To get that "free" care I have to travel 30 miles and only certain things are allowed. My doctors are just passing through for a year or two and they move on. Yep, it's great...I have to wait 30 days to have my knees evaluated or have my blood drawn by someone who can't be fired and has the bedside manner of mystic. Good thing I have health insurance from work that I pay for myself. To paraphrase Bill Mahr...I hope that mystic dies a painful death.

I doubt TM ever cared about what excited a woman. Unless he is one.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:52 PM   #40
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thank you for allowing me to die painlessly Barley. I know that doesn't come easy for a military man. For a minute I thought you didn't have a heart. I know that Trump supporters don't have souls, but thank God you savages have a heart. I love Bill Mahr. He has a soul but no heart. Despite what you may think I do care about people. As a cancer survivor who underwent numerous surgeries and massive amounts of chemo and radiation, I have more empathy than most. Im sorry you were drafted into the military and participated in a war against your free will. I hope you never have to live another day in pain. Even though politically I think you are an asshole, as a human being you are my Brother
Old 08-25-2019, 06:56 PM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I doubt TM ever cared about what excited a woman. Unless he is one.
Lol!! I love when you right wing loons say something funny. You take yourselves way to serious. That was funny Bambino. (Lusty quit ghost writing for Mr. Stick Up His Ass)LMAO!!!! I made a funny too
Old 08-25-2019, 08:42 PM   #42
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I volunteered you piece of debris. Proudly, happily, and with full knowledge that I would not run into someone like you. I did not write for sympathy but to show I do not deserve to be shit on by characters like you.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I volunteered you piece of debris. Proudly, happily, and with full knowledge that I would not run into someone like you. I did not write for sympathy but to show I do not deserve to be shit on by characters like you.
I didn't serve in the Military but I know more than the Generals do. Me and Trump are a lot alike in that way. I like military men who were drafted. I know that academia wasn't suited for you so it was probably a good choice for a man with your limited skills. The workplace is so competitive since all of our good jobs are in China. Did you get that message that John McCain's ghost sent?
Old 08-26-2019, 03:53 AM   #44
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Seems focusless to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I've prayed every night to David Koch for an end to the trade war

Hmmm... an end?? As in any end? Is the goal of a "war" to end? Seems purposeless. Why start one if the goal is just to end it? Hasn't that been the core issue in so many of the wars we were involved in? Purposeless, lacking vision, goals and a plan, by striving towards a goal of ending it - yet seldom ever achieving that lackluster goal.

The victor enters into a war already knowing the desired end state, objectives and multiple paths to achieving the goal(s) - after having tried repeatedly to not enter into war in the first place.. It is only the vanquished that simply wish for an end - IMHO
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #45
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women