Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2019, 10:54 AM   #436
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It was Clinton who presided over the longest and prosperous period of economic growth, despite the fact that the traitor Reagan only supported Wall Street with his trickle down bullshit. This happened because Democrats voted majority yea on a bill that opened up the internet for public use, and created an unprecedented economic boom. Guess who voted majority nay? That’s right, the Republitards. They also voted majority against opening GPS to the public. It’s almost as if they’re afraid of an informed public. That’s why they and they’re Russian friends have mastered the art of fake news, to keep the public uninformed.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:23 PM   #437
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

SC1, you'll never hear the Repubs admit that Clinton left office with money in the bank of the USA. It sticks in their craw to say it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 05:33 AM   #438
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default A few pages back

The progress started 2 Presidents before him. As Jennifer Flowers stated: At least he didn't screw it up. Well... that is until the impacts of Glass-Steagle and got a pulse, get a loan caught up with the country in 2008-2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
SC1, you'll never hear the Repubs admit that Clinton left office with money in the bank of the USA. It sticks in their craw to say it.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:55 PM   #439
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

WYID, success has many parents and failure is a lonely orphan. Everyone hops on the success wagon. I always thought that anyone who held office during the time period that Clinton had would have also been lucky enough to have that surplus for our goverment due to the boom of the internet economy. When Dubya came in office, he left the place poorer than when he started. I couldn't believe that because this country always had an upswing to the military industrial complex in times of war. So, it is possible that someone else could piss it away. Regardless of any saying, he did leave the office with money in the FED. And I won't give any credit to Gore who said he invented the internet
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:01 PM   #440
supercold1
Valued Poster

If republitards were in charge then, the boom would have never happened, because they voted against what caused it. It wasn’t reagan’s And bush’s trickle shit economics. That’s what’s destroying America. As far as glass steagal is concerned, yes, Clinton was wrong to sign it, but the republitards were the ones that introduced the bill and they were in the majority then, so they would have just over written his veto. Besides, it always looks unpopular for a pres to veto anything, so his hands were tied. After that, Jr.’s laizzes faire policies led to recession, which will happen again if we don’t regulate the banks. Guess who wants to regulate the banks? That’s right, the dems. They are the only true patriotic party to vote for in this country. If you vote republican, you vote for traitors.
Old 08-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #441
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Credit due where credit earned...

Understood. But as is typical of me, I ask myself simple-minded questions. Was the economy for-chite when Clinton came in office? Answer - no, longest running and most steady rate of rise. Like I quoted Jennifer Flowers, at least he didn't screw it up - initially.

Was the economy peachy-keen when Clinton left? Speaking of "the boom of the internet economy", was not his last years in office when the internet economy went BOOM? In a bad way. Go ahead, you can say it. We all know. I was there...

Regarding the Military Industrial Complex (MIC), I'm not a fan of how/why we do some things. But let's be clear, that was pretty much described as job #1 of the federalies, as defined by the US Constitution, to wit common defense. Having said that, the MIC is known and prone to some serious corruption, laundering, crony capitalism and old fashioned bribes and kick backs. Yet has somehow managed to eek out some of the most interesting technology. Ye olde internet being one such technology example.

However, let us harken back to one of the ways Clinton kept the dynamic economy he inherited rolling. In a word, cutting defense spending. Oh and cutting welfare too. Both in the early years. Along the way, let us also recall repeal of Glass-Steagal and got-a-pulse-get-a-loan policies, passed in the twilight years of the Clinton Presidency.

I would be remiss, not to tie those together, along with the MIC spending (more like lack thereof) by Clinton compared to Busch by recalling the date of September 11th, 2001 - the first year of the Bush Presidency. Well... you can do the math I expect. But as often was, might argue still is, the case - Americans stepped up and overcame. Albeit, by spending massive amounts of $$. And then the impacts of the Glass-Steagall and got a pulse loans chickens came home to roost. Derivatives. BTW: Luv the movie "The Big Short", in a twisted and historic way.

You know it, I know it and so do the collective they. I know it because I was lucky enough to be using the internets before Al Gore even invented them. Anyway, just my fuzzy memory collection, aided and abetted by the internets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
WYID, success has many parents and failure is a lonely orphan. Everyone hops on the success wagon. I always thought that anyone who held office during the time period that Clinton had would have also been lucky enough to have that surplus for our goverment due to the boom of the internet economy. When Dubya came in office, he left the place poorer than when he started. I couldn't believe that because this country always had an upswing to the military industrial complex in times of war. So, it is possible that someone else could piss it away. Regardless of any saying, he did leave the office with money in the FED. And I won't give any credit to Gore who said he invented the internet
Old 08-26-2019, 11:27 AM   #442
supercold1
Valued Poster

Success for Wall Street does not mean success for the country, and that’s all Reagan and bush were good for. Democrats support success for all, that’s why they created the actual boom started by the internet, that everyone benefited from, even to this day. Not a fake, mirage boom that only exists for people who are already wealthy, which is republitards are good for. Just look at history: Republitard President = Recession, True Patriot Dem President = Growing Economy
Old 08-26-2019, 11:49 AM   #443
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
To be fair, Trump does have a magic wand and all - according to some ill-informed sources. .
It's called LYING.

Why else would they have to downwardly revise the economic estimates for jobs and GDP? (and not by a little bit)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 12:06 PM   #444
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default T'weren't me...

Was not me or Trump that said he had a magic wand or what the GDP numbers were. Might want to shine your dim light on the people that did. But then, as you stated, they were estimates. Pretty sure they were published on CNN and other LSM. So if your point is they are fake news, I'm with ya on dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's called LYING.

Why else would they have to downwardly revise the economic estimates for jobs and GDP? (and not by a little bit)
Old 08-27-2019, 09:25 AM   #445
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Lie

I see you slithered back over to the Austin forum. What's the matter? Tired of getting your ass whipped by the big boys in the National Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's called LYING.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #446
supercold1
Valued Poster

President is caught lying, Ellen deflects with a baseless and puerile attack on her political opponent’s character. Republitard politics at work. It would be funny if it didn’t work for the drooling ignorant masses that watch FAXE News.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:41 PM   #447
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Success for Wall Street does not mean success for the country, and that’s all Reagan and bush were good for. Democrats support success for all, that’s why they created the actual boom started by the internet, that everyone benefited from, even to this day. Not a fake, mirage boom that only exists for people who are already wealthy, which is republitards are good for. Just look at history: Republitard President = Recession, True Patriot Dem President = Growing Economy
It's important to remember that only 54% of adults in this country have money invested in the stock markets, and I will bet that most of the 46% who have no money in the stock markets are on the lower end of the income scale.

So we have an income tax reform that benefited the upper middle class and the upper class and did little for those on the lower end of the income scale and a nice rise in the stock markets which also did little for those on the lower end of the income scale.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 03:56 PM   #448
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Lie

I see you slithered back over to the Austin forum. What's the matter? Tired of getting your ass whipped by the big boys in the National Forum?

Am I the only one who finds the term "big boys" appropriate
only for male toddlers who are potty training????

P.S., there is nothing 'big' or 'manly' about being a gigantic
blowhard on a keyboard. Real 'ass whipping' is usually considered for feats of great physical strength and endurance such as bronco busting where body safety is threatened.

The only 'ass whipping' I see going on in the National Forum
are memes and cartoons flashed around like some sort of internet gang colors.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:38 PM   #449
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you have only been reading Yssups post I can why you would think that.
Apparently, that's all you have read. There are some very articulate posters over there. You could learn something. Or not. I don't care. But it's apparent you have not read anything over there if all you have seen is memes and cartoons. There's a lot more then that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post

blowhard on a keyboard. Real 'ass whipping' is usually considered for feats of great physical strength and endurance such as bronco busting where body safety is threatened.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 09:05 PM   #450
tonyscag9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post

I came here for getting handies from ladies for money not to hear a bunch of bigots jerk themselves off to trump lies
tonyscag9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women