Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 09:21 PM   #691
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Plus, let me tell you this little man. I am on record here as being completely up front with where I will be, when I will be there, ETC, ETC, ETC.

You are MORE than free to come debate me in person. BUT...it will not work out well for you.

TRY ME, I relish the chance.
You've already demonstrated you can't handle a substantive debate here with a computer resource at hand, you mental cretin. So, you're obviously lying when you claim you can do better on your own when your lame-ass gambit here was to play the "race card".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 09:53 PM   #692
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Plus, let me tell you this little man. I am on record here as being completely up front with where I will be, when I will be there, ETC, ETC, ETC.

You are MORE than free to come debate me in person. BUT...it will not work out well for you.

is this another Look-at-Toughie post?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jritt_iMvO0

Jonathan!! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:43 PM   #693
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
And you are deliberately ignoring
Are you deliberately ignoring what Albright put in his report? Albright is a scientist who was a former inspector for the IAEA. The same guy that Bengy N. gave the stolen documents from Iran to study. How many times did corpy Hankering quote this guy in this thread? Multiple times.

He publishes a report that states that Iran got rid of their weapons grade uranium. However, that is not what Hankering wants to hear. So Albrights credentials are not valid anymore?

No one is trusting Iran. The 15,000 centrifuges that were turned off are being monitored 24/7 in real time. The problem with you and Hankering is you two think the Iran scientists are smarter than the scientists at IAEA.

Obama cut a good deal. Iran does not have an atomic bomb. It is not scientifically possible for Iran to get a bomb. All of the high-speed centrifuges are turned off and ARE UNDER CONSTANT MONITORING!!!!!!

With Trump backing out of the deal over a year ago, the agreement is null and void just like Antonio Brown's contract with Oakland Raiders.

If you do not have "weapons grade" uranium, then you certainly will not have or get an Atomic Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop wasting my time with your NONSENSE.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #694
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Are you deliberately ignoring what Albright put in his report? Albright is a scientist who was a former inspector for the IAEA. The same guy that Bengy N. gave the stolen documents from Iran to study. How many times did corpy Hankering quote this guy in this thread? Multiple times.

He publishes a report that states that Iran got rid of their weapons grade uranium. However, that is not what Hankering wants to hear. So Albrights credentials are not valid anymore?

No one is trusting Iran. The 15,000 centrifuges that were turned off are being monitored 24/7 in real time. The problem with you and Hankering is you two think the Iran scientists are smarter than the scientists at IAEA.

Obama cut a good deal. Iran does not have an atomic bomb. It is not scientifically possible for Iran to get a bomb. All of the high-speed centrifuges are turned off and ARE UNDER CONSTANT MONITORING!!!!!!

With Trump backing out of the deal over a year ago, the agreement is null and void just like Antonio Brown's contract with Oakland Raiders.

If you do not have "weapons grade" uranium, then you certainly will not have or get an Atomic Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

We're smarter than you to believe the lies coming from Odumbo, Odumbo minions and and Iranian Mullahs.

We are also smarter than you because we know for a fact that Odumbo never conducted a 100% preliminary inspection of Iranian assets and capabilities to know what the fuck the Iranians had or what they are still hiding.

Quote:
Inspectors from the UN’s nuclear agency have found traces of radioactive material at a building in Tehran ....

“the storing of radioactive material in a secret facility without informing the IAEA is a breach of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons [NPT], to which Iran is a signatory.”
Old 09-12-2019, 03:35 AM   #695
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
this includes the Eurpoeans who backed the argreement; they too fell for it hook, line and sinker and anchor!
To a point, but their economic situations were/are definitely far worse than the US, and they were almost desperate to lift sanctions and resume trade with Iran and also find another source for energy resources instead of being at Russia's mercy. It's why they continue to frantically try and salvage the deal.

Putin made out like a bandit and played Obama like a cheap fiddle as well over the deal.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:49 AM   #696
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'm not arguing Albright's credentials one way or another.

I'm just pointing out that he most certainly published information and analysis that stated rather emphatically that Iran did not exactly honorably enter the agreement nor were they at all upfront about their capabilities or facilities.

You can continue to believe Obama/Kerry crafted the best thing since sliced bread in the agreement, but Trump saw Iran for what they were/are(as in lying conniving bastards) and appropriately pulled us from it.

Iran then, without the fear of the US cudgel on their head as a member of the agreement, immediately began to advertise that they were and had been violating it anyway.

And again, while you continue to ignore their violations of the agreement in other areas than uranium enrichment, the rest of us see their plan in continuing to build up their missile systems/etc, in violation of the agreement, as exactly what that is. Do you think their grand plan is to build this missile system and drop candy from them?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:26 PM   #697
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've already demonstrated you can't handle a substantive debate here with a computer resource at hand, you mental cretin. So, you're obviously lying when you claim you can do better on your own when your lame-ass gambit here was to play the "race card".
Obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that you are one. Feel free to try me...anytime...and try getting a life
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:32 PM   #698
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that you are one. Feel free to try me...anytime...and try getting a life

is this another toughie post? you really think threatening posters that you are some ginormous tough guy makes people think you are also smarter?

you go .. show us what a tough guy u are ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34tRxG9naHQ

that's toughie ... go get him toughie!!!

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jonathan!!! Jonathan!!! Jonathan!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUxK1mNups
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:54 PM   #699
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

look he's stoopid is probably some 5'6" 145 lb. pasty bottom boi living in his/her's parents storm shelter. They probably allow him to stay dressed in his cape and tin-foil-hat all day. As it comforts him/her!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:44 PM   #700
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You already failed the test. You're just too stupid to realize it. You picked an appropriate handle, 'Stupid'.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:33 AM   #701
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
we know for a fact that Odumbo never conducted a 100% preliminary inspection of Iranian assets and capabilities to know what the fuck the Iranians had or what they are still hiding.
You stole the above from your favorite scientist (Albright). Six months after the deal was signed Albright published a report that said this.

5) Iran has not produced uranium hexafluoride enriched above 5 percent and its entire stock enriched up to 20 percent has been either downbleded or fed into the conversion process producing an oxide form. However, Iran possesses a significant quantity of near 20percent LEU oxide which can be reconverted back to hexalufluorideform;

This is science speak for Iran DOES NOT have weapons grade uranium. I am smarter than you. You are ignorant of science. You should have attended Army at West Point where chemistry and physics are mandatory for all cadets.

You do know how to cherrypick the information that Albright gives you.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:42 AM   #702
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I'm not arguing Albright's credentials one way or another.
Do you think their grand plan is to build this missile system and drop candy from them?
You just ignore what you do not want to hear from Albright.

If you DO NOT have weapons grade uranium then you will not be dropping a bomb from your missile system.

BTW, you have your UN resolutions confused. The Obama deal limits how far Iran can enrich uranium. Research on missiles is covered under a different UN resolution.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:16 AM   #703
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

You threatening somebody, "it will not work out well for you."...BIG GUY!!
Choose you words carefully as to whom you threaten!!
Your handle could be a self-fulfilling prophecy...and an encounter you WON'T "relish".
KEEP BEING A" LITTLE MAN" KEYBOARD WARRIOR...it's safer for you that way.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 06:13 AM   #704
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just ignore what you do not want to hear from Albright.

If you DO NOT have weapons grade uranium then you will not be dropping a bomb from your missile system.

BTW, you have your UN resolutions confused. The Obama deal limits how far Iran can enrich uranium. Research on missiles is covered under a different UN resolution.
No, you continue to ignore what I'm saying. Iran went into the agreement less than honorably with regards to their facilities and capabilities, to the point of the statements in the OP where

Quote:
“When they told us to pour cement into the tubes… we said: ‘Fine. We will pour.’ But we did not tell them that we had other tubes. Otherwise, they would have told us to pour cement into those tubes as well. Now we have the same tubes.” ....

Salehi also clarified that a photo apparently showing the Arak reactor pit filled with cement was fake, a photoshopped image produced by Iranian hardliners who opposed the nuclear deal...
Then Albright put out the information that it was even more systemic in how Iran didn't enter the agreement honorably, so Obama/Kerry were indeed played from the beginning.

And then all during the initial period where you state Iran being in "compliance" in regards to the uranium, they were being granted waivers/exceptions/etc. to bring the number right into compliance, while they had the facilities, which they lied about going into the agreement) in place to quickly ramp back up and exceed the limits. Which even though they are still in the agreement with Europe/etc., they are blatantly violating today as predicted by Trump.

And as for the missile testing/etc., you are correct in that it's an endorsement resolution of the JCPOA by the UN that Iran was violating. Inextricably tied together but technically different. So in my eyes(and many otheres) those violations and the ignoring of them by the Obama administration is just more evidence of how the Obama admin was played.

But in the end. Trump won the election. Elections have consequences. And Obama's terrible deal where he was played by Iran, that was also supposed to be a crowning jewel of his foreign policy, has been shown to be the joke that it was.

Thankfully, the US is not part of it anymore.

Thank you President Trump!!!
Old 09-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #705
oeb11
Valued Poster

Bottom Line- adav8s28 is a kalifornian who desperately wishes to trust the Iranian Mullahs, and ha no idea of the concept of Taquiyah. They will and do lie for their religion/government.

Trusting the iranians without complete verification is a fool's errand.

Now that they are off the leash - and proclaimed loudly their intent to develop nuclear weapons, israel is faced with an existential choice - prevent the mullahs from obtaining nuclear eapons - or undergo another Holocaust of nuclear bombs hitting Israel.

Even adav8s28 can comprehend that scenario.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women