Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #31
SamanthaSinclair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87601
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had "run ins " in 2 states, and BOTH were when I was young, dumb, and worked through a service, where I was sent to the guys room, the Following. Almost Always applied :

1. No issues regarding "donation ",price was no object ...
2. They request more than one lady, and or see if you can "score " drugs for them, and will offer you some type of alcohol etc to appear "down "...All in order to compound your charge.

3. It was Always, Always, Always a situation where they ask questions about what is to transpire during the session, despite having had an operator tell them, assuredly that it was Full service, satisfaction guaranteed...then when you attempt to be obtuse or vague, or even direct about not answering, they repeat a "phrase "repeatedly,so as to alert the officers,usually in the adjoining room, that it's "silver bracelet time "for you! Despite whether or not you've actually done anything illegal at that point or not!

So, unless you are being flagrant (I.e."too much traffic "",suspicious looking characters, other odd or attention drawing behaviour), I'd have to agree with the above, that police generally fear the unknown, and enjoy having tactical advantage at all times,making incall always a bit safer, and less risky, along with being selective in whom you will see! Especially in an election year!! Q
SamanthaSinclair is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #32
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had LE the other day fill out my appt form.He gave me 2 references of ladies he had seen in the past while they were visiting ct ,I called and emailed both providers who say *stay away hes not who he says he is and that danger might be present ,I did some research found out this guy also filled out my appt form a 6 months ago for long island ,Ny .He claims he is a datecheck member ,but hes not .! and hes on the nationalblacklist board as well as providerbuzz ,then to my surprise found out he is a cop ,.
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM   #33
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

always remember ....LE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT! me being from long island ny (where the dead bodies have turned up on gilgo im 10 min's from there u can see the actual marshlands from acrss the bay from where i live) know that le will do what it takes to get there job done . It it is not unheard of that LE ha set up in apartments and houses(siezers from drug busts etc..) and hotels rooms to do stings to catch johns and providers (especially in long island ny, dosent matter what the scenario is! They lie more than we do !!!!! lol its just ur witts, guts instincts and the way that you present yourself on whether your going to make urself an EASY target for them or not.
stay safe
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #34
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by randigirl View Post
always remember ....LE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT! me being from long island ny (where the dead bodies have turned up on gilgo im 10 min's from there u can see the actual marshlands from acrss the bay from where i live) know that le will do what it takes to get there job done . It it is not unheard of that LE ha set up in apartments and houses(siezers from drug busts etc..) and hotels rooms to do stings to catch johns and providers (especially in long island ny, dosent matter what the scenario is! They lie more than we do !!!!! lol its just ur witts, guts instincts and the way that you present yourself on whether your going to make urself an EASY target for them or not.
stay safe
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No...really!??? Providers lie? OMG!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #35
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures View Post
I had LE the other day fill out my appt form.He gave me 2 references of ladies he had seen in the past while they were visiting ct ,I called and emailed both providers who say *stay away hes not who he says he is and that danger might be present ,I did some research found out this guy also filled out my appt form a 6 months ago for long island ,Ny .He claims he is a datecheck member ,but hes not .! and hes on the nationalblacklist board as well as providerbuzz ,then to my surprise found out he is a cop ,.
This is exactly why calling/emailing references is SO important. There are women out there who just ask for them and assume because someone volunteers 2 they MUST be good and don't bother following up
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #36
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
This is exactly why calling/emailing references is SO important. There are women out there who just ask for them and assume because someone volunteers 2 they MUST be good and don't bother following up
Do most providers accept okays on p411 as good enough?
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #37
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #38
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
No...really!??? Providers lie? OMG!
when i said that we all lie i meant that for hobby'ists as well . !!!!!!!!
sarcasim will get you know where fast!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #39
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

le is rolling hard lately election year they are buzzing in some areas buzzing hard. they have even pulled some verfied providers their way to cooborate and lessen thier time, so be careful even to verified providers, watch your surroundings.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #40
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post
Do most providers accept okays on p411 as good enough?
Depends on how recent the Oks are. If a lady is smart she will follow up and talk to the ladies who gave the Oks. Just remember nothing is full proof though.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #41
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Depends on how recent the Oks are. If a lady is smart she will follow up and talk to the ladies who gave the Oks. Just remember nothing is full proof though.
I can appreciate that. It's just that after a month or two the lady may not/probably not will remember a particular client.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #42
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSinclair View Post
I have had "run ins " in 2 states, and BOTH were when I was young, dumb, and worked through a service, where I was sent to the guys room, the Following. Almost Always applied :

1. No issues regarding "donation ",price was no object ...
2. They request more than one lady, and or see if you can "score " drugs for them, and will offer you some type of alcohol etc to appear "down "...All in order to compound your charge.

3. It was Always, Always, Always a situation where they ask questions about what is to transpire during the session, despite having had an operator tell them, assuredly that it was Full service, satisfaction guaranteed...then when you attempt to be obtuse or vague, or even direct about not answering, they repeat a "phrase "repeatedly,so as to alert the officers,usually in the adjoining room, that it's "silver bracelet time "for you! Despite whether or not you've actually done anything illegal at that point or not!

So, unless you are being flagrant (I.e."too much traffic "",suspicious looking characters, other odd or attention drawing behaviour), I'd have to agree with the above, that police generally fear the unknown, and enjoy having tactical advantage at all times,making incall always a bit safer, and less risky, along with being selective in whom you will see! Especially in an election year!! Q
I know that number 1 is true. lol, before i had a p411 and eccie, i had to go on my gut feelings and common sense, outcall to a hotel, for 300 no haggle at 11pm sounds suspicious lol. and when guys ask me to bring drugs or ask me anything about drugs i automatically save their number to block. HA! i have never had any run ins and i have been on and off for 5 years, in chicago and down here, but i think if you have good sense most of the time you can tell who to go see and who not to see. Of course nothing is fail proof, but i'm sure some providers know what i mean about that gut feeling.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #43
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
le is rolling hard lately election year they are buzzing in some areas buzzing hard. they have even pulled some verfied providers their way to cooborate and lessen thier time, so be careful even to verified providers, watch your surroundings.
DAAAAAAMN its goin down like that?!?! I aint even think about that possibilty! wow that just gave me a new perspective.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #44
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
As a rule cops don't like going into the unknown. Mainly because of safety issues. SO them busting in on you when you are seeking outcall to your hotel room is a rare happening. They like to control the enviroment so they know no weapons are in the room ect ect ect. If they come to you they throw that "safety net" out the window and risk you grabbing a firearm thinking them busting down your door is a break in or her pimp coming to rob you. They for some strange reason don't like getting shot at..
Right on. Thats the kinda logic i rely on.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #45
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

a few yrs back before I knew about p411 and eccie ,I visited a well known city .just by the stupid questions he was asking me I knew he was le,knowing he called me several times when I already was booked for that day,Le wouldnt take no for an answer ,I got so pissed off ,I sent him to a hotel where I was not at .got into my car drove to the location parked my car across the street and watched as not only 1 under cover cop cars but 2 ,lol I saw them
getting their gear ready like I was a murderer .,4 cops walking up the stairs I gave them a fake room # as I was across the street watching their every move ,1 knocks on the door as the others are walking behind him but the cops where walking back and forth .when no one answered ,The cop called me back ,I told him he got PUNKED ,and he just wasted tax payers money ,and I have no time for cops .He instinted he wasnt a cop ,I told him flat out I saw him and hes buddys from across the street ,by that time I already left the area and that state as it was my last day there ...hmmm
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women