Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2018, 12:57 AM   #166
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's many boss women here that are extremely intelligent
You've been making some very pro-female and intelligent posts lately. Well minus the pimp stuff. I'm enjoying them. You seem to be in a good place, are you a holiday lover? Are getting all cheery for the upcoming season?

What ever it is,

A secret elf may drop off cookies when she's up your way...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:00 AM   #167
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't win with your ass. Everything I say to you is wrong. At this point I'm pretty sure you can't stand the fact that I am a successful, confident, intelligent black woman also. Take your racist ass on somewhere.
If I don't talk about money, I'm broke. If I talk about money, I'm bragging. TF??
Every lady thinks of themselves in a different way. But I do have a rate for my time. That you probably can't afford.
Make this be the last time you address me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Sorry. It's too late. With the lack of interest for it, I threw it in the fireplace. I'm not proud of myself right now. But I did what needed to be done.

You're not a piece of property. It's a shame that you look at yourself that way. You really just don't get it. I understand the context with your rates, but nobody can "afford" another person regardless of their occupation.

You talk about money a lot. I've never met a single person who actually has real money who talks about it. Have you ever read a single word from me about how much money I make?
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:02 AM   #168
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
They are dusty as fuck because I never look at them. I hope you have like a Dustmaster or some shit. Two of them I haven't even opened so they're probably good.

I only frame mine so they don't disintegrate or get lost. In my last job people would sometime want to see them LOL. I need t make a Hooker University one.

My housekeeper cleans mine but she's so short, they are usually dusty on top. Maybe her daughter (25yo) wants an iphone. She sometimes helps out.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:04 AM   #169
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Her pimp has verbally and mentally beat her down so much, that's all she sees herself as. Maybe one day you'll break free of the life and be able to take my order at the Starbucks drive thru
The only one looking batshit-crazy here is you. I have never even spoken to you, and you come on here and sling insults?? RTM
Old 11-20-2018, 01:06 AM   #170
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
I can't win with your ass. Everything I say to you is wrong. At this point I'm pretty sure you can't stand the fact that I am a successful, confident, intelligent black woman also. Take your racist ass on somewhere.
If I don't talk about money, I'm broke. If I talk about money, I'm bragging. TF??
Every lady thinks of themselves in a different way. But I do have a rate for my time. That you probably can't afford.
Tia, I am going to respond, though you always ignore me until you think I can get your showcase turned back on...you're welcome by the way.

Lucas did not say you were broke. We did not say you were bragging. He said he felt bad that you seemed, in his opinion to be treating yourself like a piece of property.

I can almost guarantee he is not racist and has plenty of money to pay your rate should he see you. I know successful guys, he is one.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:06 AM   #171
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever big girl. Do you even believe what you write? I hope so because you'll be the only one who does.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 01:06 AM   #172
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They are dusty as fuck because I never look at them. I hope you have like a Dustmaster or some shit. Two of them I haven't even opened so they're probably good.
As often as this guy post? I bet he doesn't even have a job, let alone all these degrees that he talks about. You sure do talk about your degrees a lot, 19 degrees of Lies.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:11 AM   #173
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
As often as this guy post? I bet he doesn't even have a job, let alone all these degrees that he talks about. You sure do talk about your degrees a lot, 19 degrees of Lies.
I wish you were right. I'd save a lot on my student loan payments. Like I said before, you're funny
Old 11-20-2018, 01:12 AM   #174
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Tia, I am going to respond, though you always ignore me until you think I can get your showcase turned back on...you're welcome by the way.

Lucas did not say you were broke. We did not say you were bragging. He said he felt bad that you seemed, n his opinion to be treating yourself like a piece of property.

I can almost guarantee he is not racist and has plenty of money to pay your rate should he see you. I know successful guys, he is one.

Girl not only has he hinted at it, but the others have as well. Whenever I comment, my answer is never good enough. Maybe you should look through his history, he has been an unnecessary bully to me in every single thread I've been involved in. Unwarranted, unnecessary, at this point he has shown his RACIST colors. There is no reason that he should feel certain ways about me.
Stop with the "pick-me" s***
Weren't you the one who over reached and turned it off in the first place? You had to turn it back on, you were out of line.
If I pushed it too much you were going to lose your moderation.

How about this be the last time you address me as well.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:18 AM   #175
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

To stay on topic, my iPhone5 is no longer for sale. But you can get it out of my fireplace for free...sorry Tia, you don't get it, and I really don't give a fuck whether you ever do. I've already given you way too much attention that you don't deserve. Enjoy Thanksgiving. I'm sure you'll be eating plenty of servings
Old 11-20-2018, 01:24 AM   #176
Guest083119
Account Disabled

I did NOT turn off your showcase. You know exactly who did that and I didn't know about it until you mentioned it. I simply asked someone who has that power to turn it on. Though I did give you the advice that I thought you'd be more suited to a NRP than a showcase. When you said you wanted it, I got it fixed.

I was not and I am not out of line. If there is one thing I know about, it's compliance to guidelines. I'm here to make the women's experience better, I have nothing to gain by you having or not having a showcase.

But I would be careful assuming people to be racists when you have no idea what their background is - not that racists don't come in all shapes and sizes.

On topic...I love the crackle of iphones in the fireplace in the morning.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:25 AM   #177
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually I get the game very well. This is a business. I have multiple degrees as well. Just because I'm a little more flippant on this site. Doesn't mean I approach the rest of my business as openly.
There's a reason I'm on the front page at Eros every month. There's a reason I have nearly 5K followers. There is a reason I'm an international touring companion.
F*** off and run your own business. Get a job. Because the last I checked, a GROWN man talking s*** online is no client of mine.

Quote:
To stay on topic, my iPhone5 is no longer for sale. But you can get it out my fireplace for free...sorry Tia, you don't get it, and I really don't give a fuck whether you ever do. I've already given you way too much attention that you don't deserve.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:31 AM   #178
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You have been around for 6 months. Lucas has been bullying me online for a year. Like I said, check his history before you go around defending people left and right. Classic pick-me

I'm not assuming anything. I have a masters in psychology. There are certain things that people say, that are indicators of racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I did NOT turn off your showcase. You know exactly who did that I and didn't know about it until you mentioned it. I simply asked someone who has that power to turn it on. Though I did give you the advice that I thought you'd be more suited to a NRP than a showcase. When you said you wanted it, I got it fixed.

I was not and I am not out of line. If there is one thing I know about, it's compliance to guidelines. I'm here to make the women's experience better, I have nothing to gain by you having or not having a showcase.

But I would be careful assuming people to be racists when you have no idea what their background is - not that racists don't come in all shapes and sizes.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:42 AM   #179
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have been around for 6 months. Lucas has been bullying me online for a year. Like I said, check his history before you go around defending people left and right. Classic pick-me

I'm not assuming anything. I have a masters in psychology. There are certain things that people say, that are indicators of racism.
LOL. I'll tell you what I'm about to do for the rest of the year though. Not a fucking thing. I have about 30 days of vacation days that I have to use up by then or they expire. I wish I made the big money that you make though. It's really hard to get a good job when you are an Ivy League prick like me. Again, you're funny

As far as me being racist, my best friend is black. I would take a bullet for him and he would do the same for me. Stop being ignorant if that's possible for you. Instead of lying about having a Masters degree; why not actually graduate from high school first?
Old 11-20-2018, 01:52 AM   #180
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Tia, I mean this sincerely, if you honestly feel bullied by ANYONE on this board, PM me a link I and promise you that I will deal with it. THAT I can do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women