Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Virginia > Coed Discussions - Virginia
Coed Discussions - Virginia Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2018, 10:52 PM   #16
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelicabenzz View Post
I'm going to have to side with MC and others, on this. KM. It might be best to step back and put yourself in others situation. Just because it didn't happen to you. Doesn't mean it never took place. Sure, you have the right to agree to disagree. But to insult providers as a whole. By determining who's normal or not. Just because you don't believe it happened to her. Is appalling. Jmho

Angelica...I have nothing for you. Have a great week!
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:01 AM   #17
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Per the lady, KM is full of shit and not to be trusted by any ladies and any hobbiests.
she informed some her clients and friends in hobby to warn but not sure who twited . When she can, she may post her side of story on here and/or on Ave, but for now she focus on her case
Anyone can see KM’s personality of I am above everyone, “you pay me and I am in control”, I know it all, and I am better than you personality from her past posts here and ave.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:43 AM   #18
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow, so...vadc you know me now? How did that happen?
You havent been on here long enough.
But since you have, you attacked Cassie out the door, have commented and attacked me. Have made allegations against another board.

Shows a repetitive pattern if you ask me.

Have a great week.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #19
vadc
BANNED

I don’t think I ever initiated any form of attack towards you. I don’t have clue on “attacked Cassie out the door”.
WE know you from what you’ve post in past, way you post and way you advertise. Posts show your personality very well but beyond that I may have met you long long time ago. Like a ladies stated above, you will benefit from being humble and tone down little.
I only write about what I know and what I heard about Ave. why are you (extremely) defensive or offensive about it and about my friend? wait don’t answer that. This post is about my friend and her trying to warn others in the area.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:41 PM   #20
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't need nor want the tit for tat bs. Nor do I care to hear the bs schmell (sp) of how you're *for* providers.

Fact of the matter. You insulted women (here) in this adult lifestyle. Right here in your eccie posts. ( time and again in some form.or fashion ) but clearly in this thread!!!!

You don't see it. Cool. Arguing with you will make my head ache. I'm not about that shit.
I need to use my brain to save lives on a daily basis. Headaches don't help.

When you're on Eccie posting. You're a provider. You're not the owner of AX. So show a bit more cooth, respect of others. Come down off that pedestal. And be a bit more humble.

We can voice our opinions on Eccie & have those adult conversations. Do so without insulting the masses. Agree to disagree Without insults or being above anyone.

Cool?? Good.

To the OP. THANKS for bringing the alert to our attention. I hope your friend weathers the storm in all this.

Hobby safely and wisely, my VA friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Pardon me MC, but reference to Twitter and STG was not and have not been mentioned in this thread, nor have I said that it didn't happen.

Reference was being made towards Ave having something to do with it. And I know it didn't happen from there.

We are talking about AVE!

I support my sisters and my friends.
And I am definitely not above anyone else.
I find it funny that you think that.
There are so many souls that can attest to me generous of heart, reaching out and giving help when I dont have to and bending over backwards with no expectations in return.

I am a full time heaux...so yes I give back.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:20 AM   #21
vadc
BANNED

Is she the owner of AveX or not the owner of AveX? I thought she was only the mod. If she is the owner of AveX, now things make sense of what and why with my regular. She need to cool and calm down, if she is. Being an owner of Ave doesn’t make her a big shot but rather a BIG target.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #22
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao...yall just need to read an entire thread before you open up the fingers on a keypad. Makes more sense than jumping on a bandwagon with assumptions. Ill leave that right there.

Attack on Cassie107 right out the door

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2391110 stressing empasis on post #12 and what i mean by out the door is this was a 1st post by a "newbie"

Then we have this thread...bring news about a negative light but producing no intel

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2413149&highlight=

And btw...I am a legitimate Virginia local, not a visiting companion.

Then we have my latest review...your comment which confused the hell out of me...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2430254&highlight=

Then we open back up a bad box, replying to this horse manure thread

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2363170&page=9

You never bring anything to the table. Im sure your friend would not want you to put her mishap out there like that.
I was not badmouthing your friend in the least bit. Feel bad for her becausr getting caught up is humiliating and degrading...but when we do get wrapped up we have our own outlets of letting our sisters know what the deal is.

So do me a favor and let's get this thread back on topic instead of turning it around on me and making personal attacks because now y'all are starting to talk out of your derrieres with things that have not been said nor do they have any relevance to this and you guys have a great turkey day
Old 11-16-2018, 09:27 PM   #23
vadc
BANNED

Funny KM. Thank you for entertainment. now premium member can see more truths from your links.

Update, lady that was main subject (not Kynsley Morgan) has good case and trial will be pushed to next year to be able to use new law. The site (AX) that was used will be subpoena. Wish owner(s) of that site the best. I know I will be staying far away from that site that will be subpoena.
vadc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women