Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #31
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
If you are using Google Voice on a flip phone, yes.

If you are using Google Voice on your personal Smart Phone, you will NEVER be anonymous.

EVERY APP you download is tied permanently to your personal phone number. Google Voice is an APP. The Google Voice APP and your GV number will be permanently tied to your personal number.

Now we all know from past history of Facebook, and now Google and their recent weird changes, as they roll out more changes and improve their marketing outreach (APPS are marketing tools; GV is an APP) you can be anonymous one day, then BAM, completely exposed the next day.

Not worth the risk... just get a separate discreet flip phone, no apps. Get GV# to forward to it (attached to your hobby email for convenience). GV texts assign a "check number" so use that number as a contact number on the phone, rather than the real number of your provider, and use code names not her Name. Keep the phone disassembled in a box of electronics somewhere in a man-cave area that your SO shies away from. Receive and make texts when checking your email, online. Only assemble/use your hobby phone on days of appts to coordinate your meetings. Keep data, logs deleted from the phone itself. If the phone is lost, stolen, confiscated, you simply replace it, your GV# maintains its integrity - you just forward it to your new hobby phone. Never give out the phone's actual number. If someone gets your phone and starts calling your ladies (angry wife, LE) will be from actual phone and ladies will be tipped off by the strange number.

At least, thats how I'd do it

Actually its more complicated than that. Google Voice when you install the app on your smart phone, will ''ask'' which numbers you want to forward calls to, if any. As long as you give it a different number, the GV 'log' won't show any different. The catch though, is that if you use multiple Google Voice accounts, one being tied to your real number (even if you don't remember it), then indirectly that original APP LOG can store the data from the other account, which of course can be logged by authorities. The other thing to worry about, is HOW you buy your burner phone, the best way of course is cash, but even better than that is buying your phone with BitCoins on the darknet.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #32
Kaysunshine
Master of Sensual Getaway

User ID: 346950
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly you guys are making this way more complicated than it truly needs to be. You do not have to download the google voice app to use your google voice number. If you have a smartphone that's not an Iphone, then nine times out of ten the google hangouts app has been around since day one and you can not uninstall it. I am sure you all have an hobby email address hopefully it's a gmail, simply use that address to create a google voice number. Hopefully you didn't use your real name or linked your personal Gmail to this account. Now here's the part that will blow your minds you can text and make calls from the hangouts app. Your actually cell number will never mistaking show up on the other persons call log and your personal vm will never be bothered, even though it is coming to that phone. Simply sign into the google account when you want to use that line and sign out when you are done. Everything will automatically be erased from that phone once you sign out and you will not have to go through deleting any evidence. The app is already on your phone so no unusual apps on your play store. No need to log out of your personal google account because the two will never link unless you tell it to. No worries of LE using the number to trace back to your personal line because you don't have to add forwarding number, it simply uses the internet. You can even make calls from your laptop, tablet, or even your desktop once you do the simplest task of clicking the bold text on the google voice desktop page that says you want to send all calls and texts through hangouts. So nolonger do you need to go through all the trouble of purchasing and hiding a completely separate phone.
Kaysunshine is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #33
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

For those folks who demand higher levels of personal security:

Absolutely have a personal phone and a hobby phone. One should be an iPhone and the other an android or brick.

-- Make the iPhone your personal and buy cell service from a reputable carrier and absolutely never use this phone for anything hobby connected.

--second phone for hobby only and use a different cell carrier from personal phone. Never connect this phone to anything in your personal or business life.

Nothing is ever totally secure, of course.

But reducing and avoiding electronic connectivity between hobby and hobby is key to security.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #34
SweetCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 144598
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Metro pcs because you can make up a name for it to be in and you are not tied to it at all.
SweetCougar is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:58 PM   #35
E_Olson
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

does anybody know how to unfreeze a textfree account?
E_Olson is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #36
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Olson View Post
does anybody know how to unfreeze a textfree account?
Depends on why it was frozen.
--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/1...ling-with.html
--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/1...pbackpage.html
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:43 AM   #37
jondoe2017
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default My 2 Cents

Just to add my 2 cents:

I have an iPhone:
1) I use texting/phone apps and alternate between them
Some free and some paid.

2) Have VPN enabled on the phone.
3) Never use my real name for anything.
jondoe2017 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM   #38
Revision
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inversion View Post
Actually its more complicated than that. Google Voice when you install the app on your smart phone, will ''ask'' which numbers you want to forward calls to, if any. As long as you give it a different number, the GV 'log' won't show any different. The catch though, is that if you use multiple Google Voice accounts, one being tied to your real number (even if you don't remember it), then indirectly that original APP LOG can store the data from the other account, which of course can be logged by authorities. The other thing to worry about, is HOW you buy your burner phone, the best way of course is cash, but even better than that is buying your phone with BitCoins on the darknet.
I agree! Like your article, Inversion. Very nice.
Revision is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women