Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2015, 09:31 AM   #76
Scratch&Dent
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I just found this thread and wanted to say thanks, I have been out of the game for a while and am finding myself more aprehensive now than when I was younger to come out and play. Maybe because I have more respect for safety now than then. I'm like someone standing on a diving board waiting to jump in but still too nervous. When I finally make that appointment I'll probably shake the bolts out of my car waiting in the parking lot. I'm any case I just wanted to thank the contributors to this thread, there is a wealth of info.
Scratch&Dent is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:48 PM   #77
Blizzard787
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Good stuff here....

Question for you all. I have a hobby phone, private email acct. , etc, but do you worry about accessing these accounts from your home? Wondering about the ability of somebody to trace it back to an ip address. what do you think?...Am I too paranoid?

Also...hesitant to give my info to P411 after the Ashley Madison thing.
Blizzard787 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #78
DocRob
Account Disabled

I would like to thank everybody who posted on this thread. As a newbie to the hobby there is some great information on here.
DocRob is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:04 PM   #79
orlyo

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard787 View Post
Good stuff here....

Question for you all. I have a hobby phone, private email acct. , etc, but do you worry about accessing these accounts from your home? Wondering about the ability of somebody to trace it back to an ip address. what do you think?...Am I too paranoid?

Get a VPN to mask your ip address. Pretty cheap, can be less than $50 a year depending on the service.
orlyo is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 08:55 AM   #80
SOUTHERN HAZEL
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 273763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just don't understand luckyk ..not to be mean in any kind of way but ..screening you ..esp a newbie isn't treating you like "a dangerous thug "..Like several other comments stated ..why would you be more comfortable in meeting with a lady that is willing to take more in pay then assure her safety ..just think what else she is willing to do for more money ..that list of activities can get scary ..that means for you as well ..Esp if a provider is well established and on here and other sites why would you worry that she is going to just throw your personal info around ..I don't do that to any of my clients never have and never will ..besides if she's like that you can easily find out on here ..sounds bitchy but I've had gigs beg me over text to let them meet me without sending photo I d ( if they don't have p411 or eccie handle ,are newbies ,and or from Eros ,also with little or few refrences ) I say no stop messaging me ..move on please if you feel like that about your info then how do you think I feel about my safety ..you mentioned earlier all about how intact and pretty much awesome your life is and how greatly you value the status of it ..well just because this is my job or whatever "thing "that makes you think in any way that my "status" ,my life ,my safety is any less important then yours ..Personally I'm a single mother and am all my son has so I put myself out there everytime I hobby ..because I am pretty established and well trusted on her by now ..if a newbie can't understand why I need to screen then personally I wouldn't glance twice at him ..my life is just as valuable as yours ..this community has moved up from standing on side roads and corners and back buildings in cars lol providers then weren't sure if thed make it home after work ..It's 2016 we have internet for good and bad ..this case it's used to our benefits for the safety and assurance on both parties why not take advantage of it ????js I'd never wanna see a lady who didn't care two s*** about who I am !Goodluck tho !
SOUTHERN HAZEL is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 08:56 AM   #81
SOUTHERN HAZEL
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good stuff here....

Yes lol to paranoid
Old 01-12-2016, 09:15 AM   #82
SOUTHERN HAZEL
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Good stuff here....

Yes lol to paranoid
Old 02-24-2016, 03:33 PM   #83
justincas130
Registered Member

Personally I think if a provider DIDN'T ask me for information, I would be more worried. It would probably make me question her. I don't mind giving out my name or my cell number. I've done an email from my work email once or twice, but I've never had anything yet to come back at me after 10 years. I think most ladies are pretty discreet. If you're really worried, I would say P411 or RoomService would be a safe bet.
justincas130 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:23 AM   #84
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really ask for a guys first and last name and place of work unless he's got no references and no reviews (that I can contact the provider and use for references).
But if a provider asks you for these things, you should give them to her...ONLY if she's a verified provider with many positive reviews over a span of a year or two (at least). And if you really read her reviews and ads, you should be able to get a picture of who she is...more or less.
I always feel bad about asking men for either their names or places of work, simply because I know people think the internet is such a secret place. But, you're asking me to share the most intimate parts of myself with you...can I not know who you are before we do this?
Besides, if any provider is smart at all, they could hack your IP address, find your location, steal your identity, and completely ruin your life if they were motivated to do so.
You can't live your life in fear like that. Not if you're doing something illegal for fun.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #85
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Place of work is one thing I would not ever consider giving any lady except in person, and maybe not then. Collecting this information would be an easy way for the Bad Guys to make a lot of arrests (if the name is real), and even if the lady is legit the gentleman might still be identified from phone records if the Bad Guys get her phone number.

If he gives a fake name, how is the lady supposed to verify that he actually works there? Call and ask to speak to Guy Fawkes? Even if it's a real name, how much defense is this against a sting? Piggs are dumb but their managers have near-human intelligence and they can figure out how to register a burner phone under a fake name and have their office bitch answer it and summon Sgt. Pigg to talk to you. Or do you think they're too honest to do that?

If there's a way this kind of screening can actually beat a sting, please let me know.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 08:21 AM   #86
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, being nice, educated, good looking, good person, etc is great for the real world, but the Craigslist Killer was too...

I've heard of busts happening during meet n' greets also.

Screening is not only for the safety of the provider, but also the safety of all of her other clients before you, and the ones to come after.

It really all depends on if you want to see the lady bad enough, or you want to hobby bad enough. If you do, you'll give the provider the info she requires to feel safe to see you. If not, you'll continue the path you're on.

Just a couple last thoughts for you:

Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #87
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Busts at M&Gs

I've heard of busts happening during meet n' greets also.

Where and when? Don't mention the Houston party years ago.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women