Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Gunsnyaks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Review: (Spain) Placer Madrid -Karina

Date: 06.07.2017
Name: Karina
Contact Info: 91 573 58 18
URL / Website: http://www.placermadrid.es
General Area: Blocks from O'Donnell stop
Activities: Treated like a king
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 90€ + tip
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and dark brunette, slight wave to it
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Maybe 5'5", and volumptuous. Big firm D's and an ass you want to take a bite out of. She is no spinner that's for sure, but extremely wears the curves quite well.
Recommendation: Yes
Gunsnyaks is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:06 AM   #2
Gunsnyaks
Gaining Momentum

Sorry for all the autocorrect mistakes guys.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Thanks for the excellent review of this lady from my favorite Whorehouse. They run a great operation there. PM's LU has changed recently this girl being newer. They are about to start the double's for 80E again. I saw Nerea is gone unfortunately.

Your review was quite helpful as I have fucked 50% of their current LU and deciding which ones to pair up next month. Glad you had a fun time. Nice trio of reviews. Madrid is one of the best cities to whore in jumping brothel to brothel. Very addicting city!!

By chance did you get a glance at this one and her face in passing during your visit. I sent an email to the madam seeing if she did the doubles with Paula or Penelope and she does so might be booking that session.

http://www.placermadrid.es/galeria/isabella-2/
https://esaschicas.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post215249
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #4
Gunsnyaks
Gaining Momentum

In email she quoted me with "Nerea, Karina, Verónica, Rocío, Rebeca, Claudia y Sandy." being available. I don't know which the other two were, but Tub's pics could go for either one of them they could have been sisters. If Isabella were in my lineup she would have been snatched up real quick! I was going to go for the duplex on the way back but ran short on time.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:48 AM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsnyaks View Post
In email she quoted me with "Nerea, Karina, Verónica, Rocío, Rebeca, Claudia y Sandy." being available. I don't know which the other two were, but Tub's pics could go for either one of them they could have been sisters. If Isabella were in my lineup she would have been snatched up real quick! I was going to go for the duplex on the way back but ran short on time.
I grew addicted to their duplexes; best deal in town. You were lucky Nerea was offered but Nerea is now gone.

if I am lucky maybe just her summer month off, she did tell me she takes off a month a year. If she is there in Aug or Sep will do her and Isabella together for a whopping 80E !!

I figured you didn't set eyes on Isabella or would have seen her over the one you chose. I can only imagine those Spaniards are ravishing that cunt pounding her silly 10-20 times a day. If she is smart she is sucking them off with the ' hasta al final' and not letting her pussy walls get blown to shreds. Much easier to make the guy nut quick with the mouth than allow vaginal ravishing. I can see why after a year plus of playing on the European field why the blowjobs we get in Europe are better than the ones here, the girls have no choice to master the art of the BJ; it's either learn to suck like a champ or get your pussy destroyed for hours on end and they save their pussies when given the choice.

FYI, appears PM has a ' sister location' as well. On one Madrid board they have 300,000 more views on their ads and about 30,000 more views on their reviews than PM so worth putting on the list for a visit in the future. However, they do not have the Duplex sales as often if at all.

http://palaciodelplacer.es/

Nice to see some fellow American's headed to Madrid and reviewing here especially a fellow brothel lover.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:11 AM   #6
Gunsnyaks
Gaining Momentum

It was a very good time! From now on any time I go across the pond I will try to have a long layover in Madrid.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Karina of Placer Madrid

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women