Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2019, 02:10 AM   #1
JV72205
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Thumbs down Looking for Advice

I'm guessing this is the best forum to ask in -- if not, Admins, please correct me.

I'm an "average" dude -- I'm not cut or ripped, I've got a baby beer belly (really, it's not a disgusting gut, just...you know a beer baby), and, it doesn't help that I"m knocking on the door of 50.

However, there's a lady in my area that I'd very much like to meet, but, she's a damned goddess -- works out, has hot tatts, and, I'm guessing a good 20ish years younger than me.

She has great reviews on this site, but, I bloody well feel intimidated about engaging with her.

So, not that I'm trying PO anyone, but, if you're not an Adonis, how do you step-up to the plate of, oh, let's say someone like, Izzy? (yes,Issabella Monroe)
JV72205 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:44 AM   #2
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Just ask
diveguy6 is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:49 AM   #3
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Step 1. Ask her for her rates.
Step 2. Pay it.
Step 3. I think you know step 3.

These girls are great and lovely but you gotta realize its just a transaction.
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 05:59 AM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JV72205 View Post
I'm guessing this is the best forum to ask in -- if not, Admins, please correct me.

I'm an "average" dude -- I'm not cut or ripped, I've got a baby beer belly (really, it's not a disgusting gut, just...you know a beer baby), and, it doesn't help that I"m knocking on the door of 50.

However, there's a lady in my area that I'd very much like to meet, but, she's a damned goddess -- works out, has hot tatts, and, I'm guessing a good 20ish years younger than me.

She has great reviews on this site, but, I bloody well feel intimidated about engaging with her.

So, not that I'm trying PO anyone, but, if you're not an Adonis, how do you step-up to the plate of, oh, let's say someone like, Izzy? (yes,Issabella Monroe)
I felt the same way when I started. I’m (now) 53, have a big bald spot, and it sounds like I have a bigger belly than you. I have seen some wonderful ladies, ones that would have been out of my league even when I was their age. No one has ever made me feel badly about any of that. The things they really care about are: Do you pay their rate without negotiating? Do you have good hygiene? Are you discreet? Do you respect their boundaries? Are you respectful, treating them as a human being rather than merely a sex object? Are you cooperative with screening / references? If you can answer yes to those questions I don’t think you will have any problems. In fact if you see her on a regular basis and consistently have those behavioral attributes, there is a good chance you could become one of her favorite clients.

I have even known some ladies to say they specifically don’t like to see young, handsome, ripped clients because they act entitled due to their physical attributes. Some will not even see clients below a certain age.

Acting confident goes a long way. And why shouldn’t you be? You are in the target demographic for this industry!

BTW I have seen Issabella several times and we had a great time and she never made me feel like she was judging any of my far less-than-ideal physical attributes. Quite the opposite. She treated me like I was an “Adonis” even though I am very far from that.

In my opinion, being a good client that ladies look forward to seeing has nothing to do with your physical attributes and everything to do with those other things I mentioned.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 06:34 AM   #5
Tk421trooper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Exactly what Spanky said. Doing those things will get you on the good list. I know a lot of these women do prefer the older guys, thankfully!!
Tk421trooper is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 07:25 AM   #6
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I Second Spanky...be nice, respect, have fun, bring money, don't fall in love this is a business, that iop is for you and the next guy and the next guy and the next
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:38 AM   #7
JV72205
Gaining Momentum

Spanky, Tk421, Johnsson,

Oh, I'm all about the respect, it's just I'm so self-conscious when I look at her. BUT, Spanky, HUGE thanks to you sir, your words have helped more than I can possibly say, so, thank you again!

Seriously gents, much appreciate the words of encouragement and advice
Old 12-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #8
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I agree with these guys
I am a older guy and when I am with a young lady or a knock out I try extremely hard to please them and treat them with respect. And if I know I did something wrong and I am quick to say I am deeply sorry
This has kept me in with some of the best girls
Just grow a set of balls and go for it
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 11:38 AM   #9
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

P S be confident
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #10
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

I think the way to get confident is to act confident. Fake it ‘til you make it, so to speak. Even if you are self-conscious, after the first couple of times you will realize the things you are self-conscious about really don’t matter, and you will gain real confidence.

Kind of a funny story on this...earlier this year I started seeing a lady (quite gorgeous). The first time, we talked for a bit to break the ice and then I said “ok if I get comfortable?” kind of the hobby slang for “can I take my clothes off now?” She said yes, and I did. She however did not. Either she didn’t realize that’s what I was really asking or was not quite comfortable enough to proceed yet. We talked for a while longer, me sitting buck naked on the bed next to her, her still with what she was wearing on. I thought it was a little unusual but it didn’t really bother me. I guess that’s what can happen to your confidence over time when you have enough successful encounters with lovely ladies. But, early on when I started in the hobby, I would have been SUPER uncomfortable with that.

BTW we did eventually both shed our clothing and got along great and I’m a regular and she’s an ATF now.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:30 PM   #11
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I’m getting a chuckle imagining Spanky sitting there naked. Ever hear of “The Naked Man”?
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 04:35 PM   #12
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgFox View Post
I’m getting a chuckle imagining Spanky sitting there naked. Ever hear of “The Naked Man”?

Lets vote...which one is Spanky....

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images Removed - Biomed1
Old 12-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #13
JV72205
Gaining Momentum

Smile

I don't know Spanky, but I know myself -- who hasn't done the Captain Morgan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Images Removed - Biomed1
Old 12-18-2019, 06:57 PM   #14
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
You should have picked one wearing a VR setup!

If you really need a confidence boost, go see Zen when she visits your area. She will make you feel like the only man in the world.

On Spanky's "Fake it til you make it" remark, just remember that it doesn't include orgasms! Only women can get away with faking those.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 07:22 PM   #15
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Oh my Lord, you can't show male nipples, I'm about done here, y'all have fun, got more points for this

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women