Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: which train is the most dangerous to have to ride?
handytrain 24 58.54%
amtrack 17 41.46%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Whats more dangerous

having the need to jump on the handytrain

or the amtrack train

which creates the most carnage?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:29 PM   #2
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

discuss
Old 01-31-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Handytrain?
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:13 PM   #4
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Handytrain?
choo ...choo!

...handy wants ta ...be the caboose
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:13 AM   #5
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Handytrain?
staff edit-pk It's an old and sad story.

Although one of them knows better from personal experience, and the other is just making the assumption, they are implying that I'm doing something along those lines. I'm not.

If you look at just about every time I post, you will see these two posting some kind of dig. Both are sad in their own way.

PM is a character created by a hobbyist that at one time had a measure of respect here. Don't know if the author still hobbies, but wouldn't be surprised. In any event, the PM character basically shits on the hobby and those who partake. He denigrates the women who provide and mocks and belittles the men who hobby. If you look at the sheer number of posts this character has made, you will get some sense of the amount of time he spends trolling. It's a staggering number.

JB is at least a person who speaks for himself. At one point we got along and I thought he was a good guy. I never got a clear handle on how exactly he came to hold me in such low regard. I have theories. There was one provider that he met who was a dancer/provider I introduced to Eccie (more on that in a bit) who he really fell for (he'll deny it and probably get pissy...he doesn't always handle anger that well, or he just can't be honest with himself).
I think he got it in his head that I had some kind of influence on her or was in his way. Maybe he was trying to see her exclusively...I really don't know exactly, but this girl was definitely a sore point. There was another girl who he was seeing for about a year before I met him, and again he apparently had strong feelings for her too - this was a bit later than the first girl. staff edit-pk despite his prior experience with her, her issues are lain at my feet, or somehow of my doing.

edit-pk

Here's where the confusion comes in with me.

Unlike the PM character, I think the hobby is a valid and worthy pursuit. I believe people should have agency with respect to what they do with their bodies. As long as consent is involved, it's all good. It's not shameful at all. I've seen it help women maintain economic independence and success. edit-pk

Over the years, I've encountered women (a lot of dancers) who were dabbling or full on providing and encouraged them to join eccie or at least the community. edit. Some weren't. Along the way, some (including these two) have concluded that I am some kind of handler or more and have a stable (way to equate women with animals, smh!), edit

While it's true I am not a fuck and leave type of hobbyist, and I tend to get more personally involved with providers on a friend level, it's a delusion to think I had any more control over these women than any other hobbyist. Influence based on frienship...that can be true some of the time, but that's about it.

I'm not sure the truth matters to these two and a few others, but every once in a while it's worth getting out there.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:02 AM   #6
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post

Although one of them knows better from personal experience, and the other is just making the assumption, they are implying that I'm doing something along those lines. I'm not.

If you look at just about every time I post, you will see these two posting some kind of dig. Both are sad in their own way.

PM is a character created by a hobbyist that at one time had a measure of respect here. Don't know if the author still hobbies, but wouldn't be surprised. In any event, the PM character basically shits on the hobby and those who partake. He denigrates the women who provide and mocks and belittles the men who hobby. If you look at the sheer number of posts this character has made, you will get some sense of the amount of time he spends trolling. It's a staggering number.

JB is at least a person who speaks for himself. At one point we got along and I thought he was a good guy. I never got a clear handle on how exactly he came to hold me in such low regard. I have theories. There was one provider that he met who was a dancer/provider I introduced to Eccie (more on that in a bit) who he really fell for (he'll deny it and probably get pissy...he doesn't always handle anger that well, or he just can't be honest with himself).
I think he got it in his head that I had some kind of influence on her or was in his way. Maybe he was trying to see her exclusively...I really don't know exactly, but this girl was definitely a sore point. There was another girl who he was seeing for about a year before I met him, and again he apparently had strong feelings for her too - this was a bit later than the first girl. staff edit-pk despite his prior experience with her, her issues are lain at my feet, or somehow of my doing.

edit-pk

Unlike the PM character, I think the hobby is a valid and worthy pursuit. I believe people should have agency with respect to what they do with their bodies. As long as consent is involved, it's all good. It's not shameful at all. I've seen it help women maintain economic independence and success. edit-pk

Over the years, I've encountered women (a lot of dancers) who were dabbling or full on providing and encouraged them to join eccie or at least the community. edit. Some weren't. Along the way, some (including these two) have concluded that I am some kind of handler or more and have a stable (way to equate women with animals, smh!), edit

While it's true I am not a fuck and leave type of hobbyist, and I tend to get more personally involved with providers on a friend level, it's a delusion to think I had any more control over these women than any other hobbyist. Influence based on frienship...that can be true some of the time, but that's about it.

I'm not sure the truth matters to these two and a few others, but every once in a while it's worth getting out there.

wow

a lot of thought and projection went into that

its time for some common sense and clear headed thinking so

if I want to see a girl

ill get in touch

when I don't

I found someone else

or I just don't have to pay its very simple

I see someone if their hot but that lasts till my patience runs thin

on a passing out non performer

plain and simple

I met you maybe twice but found you to be someone that wanted to dominate any conversation

so it came off as creepy

so I just started looking at you as a goof ball hence I never need to go to any meet and greets of any kind to meet any girls , or I would

to your benefit on this site I'm unable to discuss why I stop seeing certain girls

I'm not sure why you believe that's a big secret and

I just don't need you to meet girls

and I think its just been coincidence that when I'm finished seeing a sliding down hill girl

its just so happens

that's shes in the shape your preying on and seeking out otherwise I cant see you getting the time of day

or plastic man so I guess we are both free to call you a degenerate scumbag ,

using a free website to seek out down on their luck crutched hookers

just an opinion

I have the ability to be liberated in thought cause I can create my hooker options

completely on my own

and yes I have a soft spot for whores NOT being dead

so if I see a whore looking like shes running a road that may end her up being dead

I'm going to give her advice to not be dead,,, if that's ok?

scumbag
Old 02-01-2018, 10:26 AM   #7
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

plastic man ...loves subhuman funnels ins the ...sames way a person mights loves staff editl

...buts unlike ol handy yer ...plastic man ...doesnts gets em edit pk an thens moves onta the next ...victim while the other corpse still ...be warm
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:22 PM   #8
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Hmmm, the dominating conversation thing is interesting feedback..I can see that at times. I can get on my pro-hobby soap box a bit. Interesting that you thought I was creepy, lol! I remember how tough it was to draw much conversation out of you, maybe it was less me dominating and more you just being taciturn.

You've mentioned a few times about not needing me to find providers, like it's anything I've ever suggested. It is true that you would not have met a couple girls, particularly the one, without me because I was the one who told them about this site, but that has nothing to do with needing me, lol!

The guys who come to my parties don't need me either, although the events are generally fun and there is an upside with being able to meet and be met by providers without having to book an appt first. I'm sure there are some connections that might not have occurred without them, but it's not like they are essential.

You kind of hit the nail on the head. Advice and encouragement are about all you or I can edit, but to suggest that you walk away when you discover their edit status isn't quite true, as we both know. edit As far as I can tell (this might be myopic though) is that the reason you walked away is because I started seeing her, which would be a little weird. But saying it was because she was edit just doesn't ring true. I'm not blaming you for that. You have no more ability to get them off edit than anyone else. It's just hypocritical of you to hold me responsible for providers edit
edit-pk

For instance, we just lost a provider who was a friend edit I knew her for years at the club and I only found out she dabbled in the hobby a cpl years ago (later found out she had been a rub n tug girl years before I even met her). After doing our first appt, I invited her to our parties. I didn't know she wasedit pk until about a year later at someone else's party. She tried several times to get help edit ,but kept finding her way back. Most recently, she'd even had an enforced separation edit for several months and didn't really need to get back on, but did anyway. It's terrible and it's sad, but it's nothing you can honestly lay at my feet.

I don't know why you need me to be your scapegoat. You and the construct seem to have this need to blame me edit The fact that you're wrong probably won't stop you, but this clearly isn't really about the truth then, is it?
Old 02-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #9
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
plastic man ...loves subhuman funnels ins the ...sames way a person mights loves staff editl

...buts unlike ol handy yer ...plastic man ...doesnts gets em edit pk an thens moves onta the next ...victim while the other corpse still ...be warm

The problem with being a fictional character who frequently spews bullshit is figuring out if the author really believes this or has some other agenda for this narrative. There are a couple times the author has peeked through that makes me think he really believes it for some reason. I'm kind of at a loss for how to put that belief to rest. I think the author somehow wants or needs to believe it, for some reason.
edit
Old 02-01-2018, 04:44 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

03-27-2018?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:07 PM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:

edit-pk

Quote:
this clearly isn't really about the truth then, is it?

hey yah got something correct!!

I haven voted yet

its a closed poll sheeples!!
Old 02-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #12
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

A real GND look whew

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:21 PM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

that's a lotta RED. major

think the only hooker id have a chance to "fall in love with " these days would be that little minx KarenXx
going off pics and posting
too damn lazy to drive to buffalo probably for the better to my fanancials
Old 02-03-2018, 11:08 PM   #14
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Gentlemen , please try to keep the insults out of it as well as forbidden topics.

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Thanks
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #15
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

restored to upstate sandbox
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies