Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2011, 04:01 AM   #1
hammerdown
Registered Member

Location: Travelling between the I-95 and Texas I-35 Corridors
Default Role Reversal Client Rights and Safety:

Okay,

I am an absolute newbie only knowing the light massage scene twice. Before posting this I have been doing my homework for years by reading and listening. Therefore, I will note first that the safety of the woman and client must be paramount. Some will laugh at my proposal of "rights," per se but I am a firm believer in natural and civil rights to all and the legalization of this activity under controls of health and customer rights (ie nondiscrimination, etc) course.

So, stepping down from my intro spiel, I schedule an appointment with a provider. She opens the door and alas, either its a total bait and switch or the surroundings are just not right. Do I have the right at the door to say I wish to decline. Some posts elsewhere have even suggested offering a modest tip (at best) and thanking her for the time before leaving.

Second, assuming there are criminal activity (ie pimps) component at play behind the scenes. If I politely decline service at the door have my chances for being victim to assualt or robbery no x-times higher?

Thank you all,
hammerdown is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I'm not sure you really want governmental intervention in the hobby, dealing with rights and such. I think the self-policing nature of the hobby works pretty well currently.

If she opens the door and is not what advertised or you are not comfortable, you not only have the right, but the duty to walk away. I certainly have. Many guys go ahead with the session to varied results. That just enables and encourages the behavior.

Could you get your ass beat by a pimp on the way out? Sure. But if you do your research properly, you won't even get to that situation. We have all learned some difficult lessons by the trail and error method.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

Naw! dude just walk away. If the pimp or SO try to put up a fight then that depends on your standard, because for me I'll definitely fight back for my hard-earned money. (but not to the point of risking my life)

But yes u have the right to walk away especially for B&S
The FrenchGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I would get premium access if I were you. For this website it is truly worth imho especially if your getting into the hobby. As far as rights I say research research and more research. If she is not on this site, I would not partake. Not trying to knock BP but I would be very skeptical of their ads unless reviewed by this board
Guest022315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women