Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #31
Brian4fun
Registered Member

oh ok, I was a police officer for 10 years but dont trust me.
Brian4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #32
Brian4fun
Registered Member

oh and by the way, they dont need to have the specific cell phone to call and that number show up in caller ID. there are software programs that can be loaded in cell phones now that can show you calling from ANY number.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #33
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian4fun View Post
I don't think I would have mentioned THAT on this forum. Just sayin....
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:00 AM   #34
KatrinaKovell
Account Disabled

User ID: 21929
My ECCIE Reviews

Listen There is law they passed through the federal gov that says if they believe illegal acts are done on your phone they can seize and use it and look in it. They sneaked this loop hole in a simlar patriot act...shit!

But do put a lock on your phone...there is a app for the new phones that if you put it on your phone what it does is if someone keeps entering the wrong code it will fry/erase your phone everthing will be gone....

just back up ur stuff through online...then when the whipe happens you get a new phone and download all your old phones info!

Don't ever use a phone that the police seized and returned to you throw it away!!!!!!!!

Kat
KatrinaKovell is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #35
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat13 View Post
Listen There is law they passed through the federal gov that says if they believe illegal acts are done on your phone they can seize and use it and look in it. They sneaked this loop hole in a simlar patriot act...shit!

But do put a lock on your phone...there is a app for the new phones that if you put it on your phone what it does is if someone keeps entering the wrong code it will fry/erase your phone everthing will be gone....

just back up ur stuff through online...then when the whipe happens you get a new phone and download all your old phones info!

Don't ever use a phone that the police seized and returned to you throw it away!!!!!!!!

Kat
Amen to that.. main reason is that if the phone uses a SIM card, that is where the ESN is and I think if they clone that card then they can listen in.. not sure... will have to test.
If the phone has a hard coded ESN (no sim) they have to program a similar phone.

Sounds all Jason Bourne / James Bond like but its true
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #36
Photolady
Account Disabled

User ID: 70120

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat13 View Post

Exactly, I have this option for my day job phone and my hobby one. They "self destruct" (so to speak) after 10 tries..

Opps sorry forgot I was on my other handle..( I am a provider)
Photolady is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #37
Brian4fun
Registered Member

spirit13, notice I said WAS....just sayin'......
Old 03-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #38
JackFlanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Never speak to the police. Just do as the attorney suggests - just say you really have nothing to say. If you're not satisfied the following link to a video
discussing why even the innocent should not talk to the police may convince you.

Good luck and be careful

http://www.tuccille.com/blog/2008/07...-shouldnt.html
JackFlanders is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #39
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you dont talk .. you might walk!
-Printed on the back of a public defenders card in Pa.

Good advise but a little too late if you need a public defender
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #40
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

A situation similar to what was originally described happened to me once. Back in 2003, I had a provider that I trusted and she trusted me. She left the hotel room one time to pick up something I forgot to bring. I had already donated ahead of time. She calls me to say she thinks she's getting pulled over. She did in fact get pulled over. She said, I'll send a friend over for you. I started to wig out, but stayed trying to think. I get a call from her number and it's a female but not her. She asks who I am, I say, you called me who are you. She said she was an officer with X police department.

Everything in me screamed leave that room, but I stayed. She really did call her friend to come see me no additional donation required. She was arrested and disappeared for like a month, but I'll never forget how scary it was and how thoughtful she really was.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #41
goodtiminme
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Just because letter of the law says they can only arrest you if you say it a particular way doesn't mean they wont misquote you in the arrest report and arrest you anyways. And seems like in a he said police said unless there's proof otherwise it's going to be police said as the accepted truth.
goodtiminme is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #42
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Yes but the OP stated that the cop wanted the guy to come in so they (the police) can speak to him about solicitation...... as in a cop wants you to come to HIM so he can arrest you? I think not.

I would set the cop up using my non traceable phone (got me one from one of those stores) which does not have GPS.. best he can do is get court orders to range in on where I WAS when I called... and all that tells him is I was in that area... big deal.

Cop tells me to meet him so he can give me a hard time..... my reply is this "well I am on my way to San Antonio, meet be there for coffee" in which case I then go change the number on the phone and go about life.
You better think again. You can bet they've done some homework and they've thought about every response you could give and if you meet them they will twist and turn everything you say to make an arrest maybe not at that moment but you may see them again. Especially if they are trying to break up a prostitution Ring.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #43
Brian4fun
Registered Member

The police cannot enter a residence unless you have commited a felony. or they have reasonable suspicion that you are commiting a felony. also if they want to enter your residence they have to obtain a warrant. Patronizing is not a felony.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:18 PM   #44
MissBambi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 65816
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me tell you that thats false information!!! They can do whatever they want including entrapment....
MissBambi is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #45
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The police cannot enter a residence unless you have commited a felony. or they have reasonable suspicion that you are commiting a felony. also if they want to enter your residence they have to obtain a warrant. Patronizing is not a felony.
You're right, they can't just enter your home. But to get a warrant signed by a judge doesn't take much effort. Once a warrant is obtained it has to be executed. Now in the case of prostitution as we all know part of that offense is legal part of it is not. The only element that has to be proven is monetary value in return for sex. Make it hard for'em to prove it. One way be aloof.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women