Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Dynamite View Post
Why save the text messages?
Are they that good??

Read and delete works for me.
Some are important info and some are not... once in a TXT file I can delete the bs.

Why not do that on the phone? I do from time to time.. but once the info is in a text file the search features of your text editor come into play.

And it frees up space on the SIM card as well.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #17
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Some are important info and some are not... once in a TXT file I can delete the bs.

Why not do that on the phone? I do from time to time.. but once the info is in a text file the search features of your text editor come into play.

And it frees up space on the SIM card as well.
That makes sense. I rarely get anything worth saving...lol
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #18
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Oh. on a different thread that was posted there is another reason for offloading text messages to a TXT file..... if you have a conversation with a provider/client the way this text message offloader works is it groups conversations together (it shows IN for incoming and OUT for outbound messages) so you could copy /paste the convo in here to show the full story.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #19
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds very helpful! I just finally switched to an Android phone myself (don't hate me cuz I loved my Windows phones, I had my reasons!), how can I get my hands on this app?

Thanks for sharing the interesting & helpful info Spirit13!
Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #20
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
Sounds very helpful! I just finally switched to an Android phone myself (don't hate me cuz I loved my Windows phones, I had my reasons!), how can I get my hands on this app?

Thanks for sharing the interesting & helpful info Spirit13!

the App is called SMS to Text... there are some other ones out there but I have not tested them. Before I recommend any APP, I test it to see how useful it is

But because this can dump the files to a TXT file you can then use your computer on them.

There are other apps out there that I plan on testing, one is BLOCKLIST which according to its info, you tell it who to block and they can no longer send txt messages or call you, the phone gives them a 1/2 ring and thats it..

Droid apps are cool
Old 02-22-2011, 01:34 AM   #21
conquer_it_all
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Androids are cool. Audrey Foxfire, when are you going to come down and visit SA? You are just too sexy!
conquer_it_all is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #22
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

My friend's boyfriend put something on her iphone to track all of her texts. So after she got finished dumping him, she went back to a plain old dumb phone where they cant do that.

Not that she was doing anything wrong..ohh..never...lol.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeAims View Post
My friend's boyfriend put something on her iphone to track all of her texts. So after she got finished dumping him, she went back to a plain old dumb phone where they cant do that.

Not that she was doing anything wrong..ohh..never...lol.
its probably "BigDaddy" software.. I have been communicating with them about their software and it appears they have different versions, one uses Bluetooth and the phone has to be bonded to a computer with one of their software packages...

Down side to it is if the phone is out of bluetooth range then it has to wait till its in range.
here is what they sent me in an email about their OTHER software

We actually have a new product that may fit your needs better than blueware. This new product is not limited to Java-based phones or Bluetooth range. Within 10 minutes, you can have this software loaded on the target phone without the use of any cords or extra equipment. We will give you a special link that you access from the target phone; click the download button provided, set your preferences, and you\'re done. Now monitor that target phone from anywhere, from any phone, from any computer, from any laptop and you can do this using the activation command set up by you. Read SMS, view emails, monitor call logs, and more. This truly provides the best proactive protection you can buy today - and we stand behind that 110%. We will refund you 110% if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of this product within 10 days. Click the link below.

http://store.bigdaddyspy.com/flyware

Now notice that is says the TARGET software has to have the software installed. Your friend who had the Iphone could probably get the phone RESET to factory level then start over, or instead of a plain phone go with a new Droid phone or newer Iphone or Blackberry
Old 02-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #24
Guest060513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Spirit[ Haha yeah, I'm really loving how easily I can add apps.. spent a couple hours last night browsing free ones & having fun just doing the barcode scan, *ding!* Installed. Now that was easy!

Aimee that's scary! Glad she dumped him. I do believe that is actually illegal if he is not the owner of the phone & she did not have knowledge or give consent to have it installed on hers... am I right Spirit? You definitely seem to be our resident expert in this matter!

Conquer-- Aww, thank you!! By SA I'm guessing you mean San Antonio, right? I shall have to consider that! Basically I figure if there is enough interested fellows pre-screened & prebooked to be worth a trip, I love the excuse to travel! So tell your friends to start submitting requests of their own so we can get a chance to meet, hehehe
Old 02-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #25
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
Spirit[ Haha yeah, I'm really loving how easily I can add apps.. spent a couple hours last night browsing free ones & having fun just doing the barcode scan, *ding!* Installed. Now that was easy!

Aimee that's scary! Glad she dumped him. I do believe that is actually illegal if he is not the owner of the phone & she did not have knowledge or give consent to have it installed on hers... am I right Spirit? You definitely seem to be our resident expert in this matter!

Conquer-- Aww, thank you!! By SA I'm guessing you mean San Antonio, right? I shall have to consider that! Basically I figure if there is enough interested fellows pre-screened & prebooked to be worth a trip, I love the excuse to travel! So tell your friends to start submitting requests of their own so we can get a chance to meet, hehehe
From what I have read, the software is designed for parents and spouses.... it is not intent for a BF or GF to install, thats the legality. There has to be a LEGAL connection to the person you are about to install on their phone. Spouse or child.

As I bug this company more and get more info I will post it here.

Oh and Audrey, there is an App called "BeerWHere" which can find listed Bars/Pubs via gps location and you can set the range to show (3 miles, 5 miles etc) and it can pull up the bar/pub info like phone #.. so they have to be listed in some database, but it works well.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #26
Guest060513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
From what I have read, the software is designed for parents and spouses.... it is not intent for a BF or GF to install, thats the legality. There has to be a LEGAL connection to the person you are about to install on their phone. Spouse or child.

As I bug this company more and get more info I will post it here.

Oh and Audrey, there is an App called "BeerWHere" which can find listed Bars/Pubs via gps location and you can set the range to show (3 miles, 5 miles etc) and it can pull up the bar/pub info like phone #.. so they have to be listed in some database, but it works well.
Cool! Sounds like the Liquor Run app I recently added. I really don't drink much, but being new to the area, when I want to find a particular wine I'm looking for, it is helpful!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #27
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default UMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
I would assume many folks could be bought for a price and if they worked for the cell provider they might run the risk of losing their job for a fee as well as possible prosecution for providing the information. It is against the law in most states to give out this type of information without a court order. I would think it very foolish to give up a job for a one time payment, but some folks don't reason things out. From that standpoint it could happen, but i would find it highly unlikely.

Personally, I do not think it would happen, but then again never say never.
Let's just say I know a guy that knows a guy that can be bought with uhemmm favors.....He only works for one carrier though....
jasmin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women