Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Alexa Milan
Account Disabled

User ID: 30752
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eccie Client Robbed and Strangled me please beware!

Ladies, this is the scariest encounter I have had since I started this. Today, Feb 14th, a client from Eccie requested an appt with me. I told him I would be happy to meet him as long as he call my booker to set the appt and give her his p411 info. I have his Eccie handle but Im not sure I can post all of it. Pm me for the rest of Texasheat** on Eccie. He came in, stocky, older, white guy dressed in a sweatsuit. He said he had a surprise for me and wanted to "change" I told him ok just please put my donation on the table and proceed to the bedroom and I would be in soon. I checked the money and it was correct. I then went to the bedroom and out he came in a leopard thong! I thought it was funny and began to laugh, but it seemed to piss him off. He jumped on the bed and was aggressive from the start. I asked him several times to be gental until he said "look bitch I payed you your money now do what I said" I tried to get up and tell him to leave but as I went towards the living room he came from behind me and strangled me, I fell and lost consiousness for a few seconds. When I came to he was leaving but it wasent until he was gone that I was able to get up to see he took the $$$. Ladies please be careful, he has seen a couple of the girls I work with and always wears a leopard thong, he tries to ask you for things you dont offer and will get violent with you. Please pm me for his full handle .
Old 02-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Damn! Sorry this happened to you.
I hope you get the word out to the other ladies about this POS.
I think it would be a good idea to post in Dallas alert forum as well.
Hang in there.

Clouddancer
Old 02-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG I am soooo sorry.....glad you're ok!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Yeah...you definitely need to report this in the Dallas Alerts section. At least you didn't end up like the provider who saw that sweetbabyjesus psycho. Glad that you are ok. Jeez...what's getting in to peeps these days?
Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #5
Alexa Milan
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

thank you ladies, I dont know what is going on with these guys, why they seem normal at first and they flip out is beyond me, but its still scary. Im trying to get all his info over to Gina today. I will keep you posted.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:55 AM   #6
Alexa Milan
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have all his info now, please pm me for his p411, email and handle
Old 02-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Alexa, please put him on Provider Buzz! This guy is dangerous and needs to be blackballed!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Miss Alexa is lying.

This is a revenge post for this negative review on her very close friend, Gabriella Golden:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=170930

Quote:
he has seen a couple of the girls I work with and always wears a leopard thong
Honestly, I've had enough of this whole group of girls... it's been nothing but trouble from them since they first came on the scene and I am severing all ties with them as of right now.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Old 02-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #9
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

what a relief, this could have given us leopard thong wearin' guys a bad rap.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
Alexa Milan
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Omg I can't believe all the emails I have now gotten from this. I usually hae no problems with clients and cant understand why an alert is geting so much grief. I looked through the pms and there areso many people saying its not true!! Yes its true, I have the marks to prove it. I dont post for no reason. Im actually more hurt than mad, I mean I have to report something like this, what if he sees another girl? what if something happens to some else? I see girls posting things about guys that come over late or act kinda wierd but this was beyond that. So if something goes wrong with somelse else am i supposed to think that I cant post it because no one will believe me? I was going to put him on national blacklist but now I dont even know if i should because I dont want to get rude emails about it. I keep reading it and dont know why anyone thinks its a lie. because the leopard thongs? I included that b/c it is a good way to identify him cause there are girls that sent me a pm asking if hes the one in leopard thongs b/c they saw him. I saw that and the post about it being about gabrielle. Im not friends with her, not that I have anything against her but I dont really know her. This scares me that maybe another girl tried to warn about this guy but the same thing happened to her, and now me. I dont think Ill ever be posting another bad client after this. I cant believe so many people can be heartless. This incident was very unnerving for me, thankfully Im ok even though I dont know when Im going to start working again. I hear everyone always tell me to let someone know if a guy makes you feel wierd so something happens, but when I do this happens to me. Sorry but I wouldnt want this to happen to another girl and I really dont care if people dont believe me. Frankly the story is pretty embarrassing, if I ever make something up I would hope it would be more creative than this. So please dont send me anymore mean pms Im just trying to help not have everyone turn their backs
Old 02-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #11
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Milan View Post
Ladies, this is the scariest encounter I have had since I started this. Today, Feb 14th, a client from Eccie requested an appt with me. I told him I would be happy to meet him as long as he call my booker to set the appt and give her his p411 info. I have his Eccie handle but Im not sure I can post all of it. Pm me for the rest of Texasheat** on Eccie. He came in, stocky, older, white guy dressed in a sweatsuit. He said he had a surprise for me and wanted to "change" I told him ok just please put my donation on the table and proceed to the bedroom and I would be in soon. I checked the money and it was correct. I then went to the bedroom and out he came in a leopard thong! I thought it was funny and began to laugh, but it seemed to piss him off. He jumped on the bed and was aggressive from the start. I asked him several times to be gental until he said "look bitch I payed you your money now do what I said" I tried to get up and tell him to leave but as I went towards the living room he came from behind me and strangled me, I fell and lost consiousness for a few seconds. When I came to he was leaving but it wasent until he was gone that I was able to get up to see he took the $$$. Ladies please be careful, he has seen a couple of the girls I work with and always wears a leopard thong, he tries to ask you for things you dont offer and will get violent with you. Please pm me for his full handle .
Theft is bad enough.. being a little rough is not cool either but he CHOKED YOU till you were unconscious and to me that is assault with intent to kill.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:14 PM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

If the story is true (thank god you're OK) then why would it matter if people were sending you rude emails/pm's, etc?

If you truly don't want another lady to be put in a similiar situation then its your duty as a provider to warn other providers about him. Who gives a rats ass what people email you. Would you want another lady to be hurt, injured so bad she ends up in a hospital or even worse, dead?
Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Miss Gina cleared things up on this as she has never steered us wrong
Old 02-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There is obviously controversy over this one. Anything from here is speculation.
TXHeat deserves to be able to respond so please PM me and we will add your response, until then this one is closed
Old 02-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

TX Heat responded on this thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...77#post1033877

That one was closed and so shall this one remain.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women