Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Question Curious about Providers' Review List...

Let's say a Provider has a Review written on her and it is a "NO" recommendation or lets say like some of the recent NCNS "Reviews" showing up every now and then.

Can a Provider hit the "Report a Problem" button and maybe get it removed from her list of reviews?

x
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Unless there are valid privacy or security issues involved reviews will not be removed.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I personally think NCNS should be a review so it would show up on the provider's review list. If I see a provider with a bunch of NCNS reviews, I would treat her as if she had a bunch of "NO" recommendation.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

A very good point, Goose.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
Guest111711-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooose View Post
I personally think NCNS should be a review so it would show up on the provider's review list. If I see a provider with a bunch of NCNS reviews, I would treat her as if she had a bunch of "NO" recommendation.
Gooose, that's why I posed this question, I've seen several reviews done on NCNS's, even though a review shouldn't be posted on a session that didn't happen, some still do and I've noticed that it comes in handy when researching a Provider of interest.

If the Provider has the option to remove that NCNS review then I know I will have to do more research that just reading her reviews and looking at her posts. I'll have to do a more thorough search on where her name pops up.

I had a session go south pretty dam quick and didn't do a review around the Christmas Holidays, but I posted about it in the Men's Locker room so that anyone doing a search for the Provider's name would find it.

Thanks Man In Black for the response! Maybe we will share a drink soon.

x (I'll read this tomorrow and see how the Johnny Walker influenced what I typed!)
Guest111711-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #6
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The only problem I have is that when "what happened" is within TROS - it really isn't very helpful to anyone who does not have Premium Access. This obviously includes the provider in question who is not allowed to post replies in review areas. I always feel it is nice to see their reply (if any) concerning what may/or may not have happened in either coed or alert areas. Sometimes it sheds a different light on things.
And this is a good subject xlurklt.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Just keep in mind theres always 2 sides to a story. Its that simple folks
Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
So true MM and sometimes there are 3 sides (His, Hers, and the truth).

Why can't the provider read their entire review the same way that the OP can even if they don't have premium access.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
The only problem I have is that when "what happened" is within TROS - it really isn't very helpful to anyone who does not have Premium Access. This obviously includes the provider in question who is not allowed to post replies in review areas. I always feel it is nice to see their reply (if any) concerning what may/or may not have happened in either coed or alert areas. Sometimes it sheds a different light on things.
Members who post reviews are free to post their NCNS experiences in the Coed forum if they wish. There the details of what happened are available to all and the provider is able to respond and provide her side of the story. The problem with that is sometimes such threads turn into ugly pissing contests. So, if I see such a thread I will keep it open until both sides have been heard from then I will close it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
Quite right, Molly; and we do allow both sides to be heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooose View Post
Why can't the provider read their entire review the same way that the OP can even if they don't have premium access.
Because that is how the site owners designed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
And this is a good subject xlurklt.
Yes, it certainly is.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
Bibi Joy
Account Disabled

User ID: 11216
My ECCIE Reviews

If a provider cant read the whole review about her then there is no way she can defend herself.....sooo whatever was said about her BCD wether negative or positive can be talked about over and over without a providers knowledge....soooo no the provider has no rights to defend herself even when the comment is true or not

I have never NC/NS a client yet I was once accused that I would do that because I commented on a provider that is well known for doing such a thing. Yes Gooose not fair us as providers dont have premium access.....perhaps it would stop alot of unnecessary drauma...

So yes Xlurkit good subject>>>Miss Molly definately are two sides to every story yet careful when it comes to defending yourself>>>no way if you have no clue what was said in a review BCD

It is what it is as far the design of this website I have to say its awesome it has provided me with a means to support my family. As a provider there are several issues you are going to run across and you just have to learn to grow a thick skin.

Dennisrn you always know exactly what to say your my hero babe!!!
Bibi Joy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:52 AM   #11
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

@bibi and what she said.... If a provider cant read the whole review about her then there is no way she can defend herself.....sooo whatever was said about her BCD wether negative or positive can be talked about over and over without a providers knowledge....soooo no the provider has no rights to defend herself even when the comment is true or not

I so agree with this.. how can we defend ourselves if we are not aware????
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #12
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Quite right, Molly; and we do allow both sides to be heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslovebjs68 View Post
how can we defend ourselves if we are not aware????

Guest071711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

ive bee a bit puzzled.
i thought no activities = no review.
also seems like the left doesnt know what the right hands doing. :-/

i think the ncns review is totally "unfair" (ugh! i hate to use that word in this hobby)
but an "incident" is marked on a ladies track record AND she cant defend herself...AND my biggest issue, is board owners would allow it.

a guy going in locker room & telling whatever "didnt" happen is one thing...to be allowed the power to bash/ruin a provider isnt fair.

as weve all seen/read..the very pissed off..i wasted all my time on her...yada yada rants. thats fine. both parties can speak on it. but i think its a little unjust & definately leans towards this being a "male site" if this is acceptable.
(bc im sure weve read some of the stories and were thinking like dude....she never set an appointemnt...or dude..youre mad bc she doesnt answer im/email within 5mins of seeing it? and you see hr logged on..) ---im talking about those cases. were there was definately "more" to the story such as miscommunication, misunderstanding....

if its "valid"...im all for i!!! but the mods seem to have their hands tied with the "moderating" thats expected of them...this is gnna add more work. i dont think we have the man power

i think a "little" research is neccesary before you hand over youre hard earned cash
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

NCNS to one person, may not truly be the same to another. We have all seen gents (ladies, too) post their version of what might have happened, with the biggest issue being was an appointment really truly scheduled?

As for being in a review, imo unless a session actually happened, the "review" shouldn't get BCD credit.

No argument from me on anyone posting her/his NCNS complaints, however.

As for ladies being able to read their reviews... I always thought it would help them give better sessions if they could read their reviews.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #15
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why not just have a different review form for NC/NS? Change the format of the form to accomodate NC/NS's- the hobbyist can pick the proper form for his specific needs. If he had a certain form he could fill out for a NC/NS- make this particular form accessible to the provider by way of 1 allowable post to be able to explain her side of the NC/NS.

Just brainstorming.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women