Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2014, 12:49 AM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
I'd have to think hank knows about racism first hand....as he neared ruths' record he received a staggering amount of hate mail...he got death threats....m.l.b. was assigning up to 150 plain clothed security officers in each stadium that hank played...uniformed security was jacked up to high numbers....
his complaint about the lack of a.a. ballplayers has been a lament for a number of years....more ball players come from latin american and asian countries than the u.s.....basketball has replaced baseball as the get out game....
margaret sanger was a big time racist....for better or worse she is remembered as a pioneer in women's birth control and other health issues....
But meanwhile BO gets elected not just once but twice. Which proves his huge disapproval rating has nothing to do with his race.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:33 AM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I'd have to think hank knows about racism first hand....as he neared ruths' record he received a staggering amount of hate mail...he got death threats....m.l.b. was assigning up to 150 plain clothed security officers in each stadium that hank played...uniformed security was jacked up to high numbers....
his complaint about the lack of a.a. ballplayers has been a lament for a number of years....more ball players come from latin american and asian countries than the u.s.....basketball has replaced baseball as the get out game....
margaret sanger was a big time racist....for better or worse she is remembered as a pioneer in women's birth control and other health issues....
If someone lamented the lack of white players in the NBA, they would be racists.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:29 AM   #33
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Racism goes both ways and I believe will never go away.
The best we can hope for is to learn to live with it.
Due to the unfair treatment to blacks hundreds of years ago they have been given numerous opportunities for advancement of their race. That alone has fueled more racist feelings by the whites who were passed over for jobs or advancements because of their color.
What's the solution?????

Move forward and quit using your skin color as an excuse to get even.

Goes for blacks and whites
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:55 AM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
Due to the unfair treatment to blacks hundreds of years ago they have been given numerous opportunities for advancement of their race. That alone has fueled more racist feelings by the whites who were passed over for jobs or advancements because of their color.
What's the solution?????

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character".......Martin Luthur King

"We will have those ni....s voting Democrat for the next 200 years......Lyndon B. Johnson.

Considering the state of Blacks in America, with the high unemployment rate, high incarceration rate, high poverty rate, and high out of wedlock birth rate, LBJ's statement was the one that came to fruition.

Keep voting Democrat.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:01 AM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
What's the solution?????

I could go along with that!!!
Old 04-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #36
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Now they have neckties and starched shirts."
Hmmmmmmm....is that a necktie I see under that starched collar?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

An old black man defending another black man (and his failed leadership) by playing the racist card.

Yawn.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #38
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

jackie s...
actually after signing the voting rights act lbj said we have lost the south for the next 50 years....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
jackie s...
actually after signing the voting rights act lbj said we have lost the south for the next 50 years....
LBJ never could get his facts straight - but he sure taught everyone the importance of stuffing the ballot box to steal elections.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:03 PM   #40
sfb
Account Disabled

Hank Aaron was not saying that racism is the reason that there are not many black kids growing up to be baseball players. He was implying that the sport was not popular among the culture, and he would like that to change.

There have been numerous theories about this over the years, though one of the simplest I have heard and relatively logical ones is simply a matter of location. There is a high % of minorities living in inner cities where there are typically few if any baseball fields. Add to this the fact that a baseball game really requires at least 10 people to have fun playing, and you get a sport that is hard to organize outside of league, with few places to play it. I have heard him advocating numerous times different charitable causes that were built around the goal of bringing the sport he loved to everyone; making it more accessible.

His comments regarding the idea that racism is not over are held be numerous people of all races. Is it better now than it was 40 years ago? Of course it is, but the journey is not over. Thinking otherwise is simply burying your head in the sand.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfb View Post
Hank Aaron was not saying that racism is the reason that there are not many black kids growing up to be baseball players. He was implying that the sport was not popular among the culture, and he would like that to change.

There have been numerous theories about this over the years, though one of the simplest I have heard and relatively logical ones is simply a matter of location. There is a high % of minorities living in inner cities where there are typically few if any baseball fields. Add to this the fact that a baseball game really requires at least 10 people to have fun playing, and you get a sport that is hard to organize outside of league, with few places to play it. I have heard him advocating numerous times different charitable causes that were built around the goal of bringing the sport he loved to everyone; making it more accessible.

His comments regarding the idea that racism is not over are held be numerous people of all races. Is it better now than it was 40 years ago? Of course it is, but the journey is not over. Thinking otherwise is simply burying your head in the sand.
I agree. The journey is not over until every single white person gets on their knees and asks for forgiveness for being white, and gives all their money and possessions away, which are really just fruit of the poisonous tree. All white people are the beneficiaries of massive and disgusting racism, which is the personification of the white existence and a bane of the planet - they need to suffer.
Either that, or some assholes will never accept the responsibilities for their own miserable fucking failures and milk the system forever.
Old 04-11-2014, 03:22 PM   #42
sfb
Account Disabled

Your post does nothing to prove your side of the argument. It provides absolutely no argument at all, but is rather just a cynical rant about nothing.

I'm surprised to hear it from someone who seems to have made a very good living from presenting facts and figures in the attempt to win a case.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your post does nothing to prove your side of the argument. It provides absolutely no argument at all, but is rather just a cynical rant about nothing.

I'm surprised to hear it from someone who seems to have made a very good living from presenting facts and figures in the attempt to win a case.

spend about 5 minutes reading the crap he comes up with and you wont be surprised after that ...

I'm surprised you actually believe that moron is a lawyer
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #44
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Racism is nothing?
Old 04-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #45
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

jewish liability....
if white guys could jump there would be a lot more in the league...
the nba has been adding players from very diverse countries....a lot of the old eastern bloc countries....derk nowitzski from the mavs among others....and they're white....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If someone lamented the lack of white players in the NBA, they would be racists.
stevepar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women