Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2017, 06:04 AM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I'm confused now.

Was it for outing that dudes personal information or logging in with TravelingFucktard?

I thought dos vezes.
Ah, thank you, GS, for again standing up to the lowest expectations and coming in to muddy an issue. I can always count on you.

ECCIE does rumor-mongering on a icy silver plate, and bandies about deadly reputation-killing labels with a cold ease. Outing used to mean releasing enough info to directly reveal a member's real world identity, but the term seems to have morphed into ANY mention of blah blah other than a handle. Yep, many here skate on thin ice constantly, so type lightly or reserve an igloo.

The TG mandle accusation was completely disproved with St. C, but I was banished ONCE for an inadvertent masking mistake made with no malice aforethought about a suspicious individual in a non-public forum, as has become well known. It hit me hard, both in terms of carnal career character and my own embarrassment at committing such an error, and YEARS later I am still working on making amends and setting the best example I can about recovering from a one-time blunder. It's possible, but rather like Sisyphus rolling the rock up the mountain in Hades.

So, yes, based on my own bad experience I try to urge people to put forth their best sides, not their worst, and really think about the repercussions of what they write. Words have long-lasting resonance for both the subject and the author.

But I will bow to the will of the masses. If the majority of ECCIE wants to dredge up ancient archeological history and wallow in the past at the cost of the future for entertainment, so be it. Enjoy the dig.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:15 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

ECCIE does rumor-mongering on a icy silver plate, and bandies about deadly reputation-killing labels with a cold ease. Outing used to mean releasing enough info to directly reveal a member's real world identity, but it seems to have morphed into ANY mention of blah blah other than a handle. Yep, many skate on thin ice constantly, so type lightly or reserve an igloo.
Unless, the "accusations" are untrue/false, then apparently it's acceptable to mention alleged RW information, particularly if the poster is in "good favor" with the powers to be.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:24 AM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Unless, the "accusations" are untrue/false, then apparently it's acceptable to mention alleged RW information, particularly if the poster is in "good favor" with the powers to be.
May appear that way, but I don't think the reality is so black and white. Some seem to have been banned for slight details that would never actually lead to "outing" a real world identity, but non-ECCIE data nonetheless, while others just dangle perilously close. I think much can be attributed to interpretation of the rules (which have evolved over time) by different mods, who is on duty when an RTM comes in, and the sheer volume of issues admin has to deal with.

Moderation is a volunteer gig, after all, and no doubt very time-consuming, possibly overwhelming depending on what's going on where. Sitting in judgement is not a job I envy.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:26 AM   #34
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

how would someone who joined less than 1 month ago know anything Fancy and the 1 earned vacation
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:20 AM   #35
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
... I was banished ONCE for an inadvertent masking mistake made with no malice aforethought about a suspicious individual in a non-public forum ...
She left out 'well-intentioned'.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:10 AM   #36
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

So it was only TravelingFucktard that was banned for logging in with OuterInHeels hardware device?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #37
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
She left out 'well-intentioned'.
How much does intention matter? A violation is still a violation, although motivation probably should play into penalty. Does in the judicial system, anyway, but how much of that model does a private board need to take into consideration for the benefit of the membership? Moot question on past events, as what's been done is done.

I think a pattern of repeated ill will says way more about a person than one incident, and there are plenty of examples on both sides of ECCIE of members guilty of not learning their lessons or being completely unrepentant. My concern is that unless their return presence has been confirmed beyond a doubt, bringing them up again and again just for the heck of it may be counterproductive. As I mentioned previously, some will get a kick out of discussion constantly being refocused their way. That seems to REWARD bad behavior! Might actually encourage them to seek reincarnation.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:21 AM   #38
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
So it was only TravelingFucktard that was banned for logging in with OuterInHeels hardware device?
For someone who supposedly knows a lot about another fellow's situation he shouldn't be speculating about in public, you're conveniently leaving out that his ban was overturned. Perhaps he took a subsequent vacation for something else that had nothing to do with me (I have no idea), but what does it matter? Has no relevance to the topic at hand. Stop tossing tired dirt to cover up the issue of THIS thread.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:03 AM   #39
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
For someone who supposedly knows a lot about another fellow's situation he shouldn't be speculating about in public, you're conveniently leaving out that his ban was overturned. ......
Ok...no more speculating about it. folks can remind themselves with THAT PUBLIC THREAD
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 AM   #40
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The public thread does discuss that his ban was rescinded, as I said, and a mod stated that he was cleared despite rumors otherwise, so he was not my mandle. Never had one, never will. I don't see where multiple handles benefit anyone, as too obvious, but your sly inferences light a fire under the uninformed where there's only smoke. Thank you for directing readers to TG's side of the story with admin input. There is no rule about members logging in from guest computers. (Many households have only one desktop device they share, so how could there be? We have couples and providers splitting incalls on here with separate accounts but one ISP, so should they be banned? I wonder how many clients spending the day/night with a provider log in to ECCIE from their phones at her place?) But due to security concerns, no, it is NEVER advisable to ever let someone access any site (be it Hobby board, bank, CC, whatever) from a personal computer, another lesson I learned the hard way, but I was not banned for it, and the single sentence I did serve was a month for the previously mentioned unrelated event, not the year now reserved for heinous offenses, but the damage has lingered, and I take full responsibility for that. However, is there any need to keep rehashing this over and over again other than to trash me? Something you inexplicably feel the need to do repeatedly at intervals? Didn't you get warning points for harassing me about this before?

Y
ou're obsessed with a past that doesn't even concern you, GS, very unhealthy. Since I might as well be shouting at a brick wall, I'm done, again, debating the ancient history you continue to call forth for whatever mirth it gives you. So sad that seems to be part of YOUR Hobby enjoyment.

How about addressing the concerns of THIS thread and not hijacking, which is also a violation? (Although one rarely enforced.)
Old 06-26-2017, 09:57 AM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I approve of this threAD
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:03 AM   #42
ScoutSniper
BANNED

Quote:

How about addressing the concerns of THIS thread and not hijacking, which is also a violation? (Although one rarely enforced.)
Uh oh...GS is hijacking your hijack....better put that fork down and step it up...
ScoutSniper is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #43
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Yep. Put em both on double-secret probation.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:24 AM   #44
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoutSniper View Post
Uh oh...GS is hijacking your hijack....better put that fork down and step it up...

I didn't hijack your thread, SS. I protested it. There's a difference, but still on topic until the debate with GS. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Yep. Put em both on double-secret probation.
Spank me instead.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:42 AM   #45
ScoutSniper
BANNED

Hijack/Protest - Potato/Putato
ScoutSniper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women