Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2017, 12:08 PM   #16
montr2229
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Arrow

I hope the rest of your time here goes better, hard to believe some people could be so immature.
Your great and hope you keep coming around
montr2229 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 03:24 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Wow, prices have really dropped since I visited NE. The OP should massage her taint ... that will help her relax from the bs from the corn fields. Then she should post some taint photos.

arielx seems to have a set pattern of behavior. I hope he starts whining and begging.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:09 PM   #18
Rubyparamour
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 419997
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NCNS today. On my do not see list now 👊
Rubyparamour is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 03:50 PM   #19
FLSTC
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

So sorry to hear about this crap. Hope you're doing ok. There are certainly better gentlemen that live in and visit Nebraska as I'm sure you know.
FLSTC is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:23 AM   #20
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He stood me up last night. I wish I saw this post before I scheduled with him. He even contacted me that morning to re-confirm.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:48 PM   #21
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
He stood me up last night. I wish I saw this post before I scheduled with him. He even contacted me that morning to re-confirm.
I’m sorry to hear that happened to you! NCNS are so irritating and disrespectful for anyone, but especially bad for you ladies that lose income due to it!

I didn’t see these posts either, thread started a couple months before I joined Eccie. He asked me for some advice a few months ago in trying to see a lady that I had a date with. If I’d had known about this douche bag behavior I’d had told him to pound sand. As it is, I’m glad he was unsuccessful in trolling her for a date that he probably would have NCNS for!

Again, I’m sorry for your experience with our NE village idiot and that you had to change incalls because he had the location. I hope the rest of your visit goes so much better!!
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:35 PM   #22
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks

Thanks for your support. Because I am a very low volume provider, I didn't schedule any other dates for that day. My whole day was screwed up. I had to repack my luggage and move. I lost money due to canceling my reservation and leaving days earlier. I don't understand why if someone needs to cancel (this includes both men and companions) why they don't take 10 seconds of their time to let the other party know. It's a matter of respect. My golden rule is to treat others the way you expect to be treated. If we did that, it would be a nicer world to I've in. Just my 2 cents worth.

Hugs,
Juliette
Quote:
Originally Posted by north65 View Post
I’m sorry to hear that happened to you! NCNS are so irritating and disrespectful for anyone, but especially bad for you ladies that lose income due to it!

I didn’t see these posts either, thread started a couple months before I joined Eccie. He asked me for some advice a few months ago in trying to see a lady that I had a date with. If I’d had known about this douche bag behavior I’d had told him to pound sand. As it is, I’m glad he was unsuccessful in trolling her for a date that he probably would have NCNS for!

Again, I’m sorry for your experience with our NE village idiot and that you had to change incalls because he had the location. I hope the rest of your visit goes so much better!!
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 01:05 PM   #23
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I’m sorry this happened. NCNS damages trust for everyone.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 01:08 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry that happened

I have met great gents there

I hope it gets better foir ya my sexy friend!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:40 AM   #25
Lucuyslove
Your dirty little secret

User ID: 436318
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This little POS contacted me and was no-call no-show as well actually went through the whole verification of checking him out on eccie to verify as well agreed for the visit drove out of my way and he was a no-call no-show complete waste of my time and day then try to call the next day and the next day I finally blocked him he's a loser and I'm back just visiting
Lucuyslove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women