Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2017, 10:02 PM   #16
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
Got a feeling it's going to be another boring Mayweather fight. Mayweather dodging and moving and refusing to throw a punch. Dancing for the whole fight, avoiding fighting. Don't think McGregor can get threw that defense. Best boxers in the world can't get threw it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairQB View Post
McGregor has absolutely no chance of coming close in a boxing match against Mayweather in a boxing match. This will go down as the worst boxing match / spectacle in the history of boxing and it's just a complete joke to the real boxers out here coming up trying to make it in the sport. I won't pay $1 to watch this crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceks View Post
PLEASE DON'T PAY FOR THIS FIGHT!
That just gives them encouragement to keep making this completely ridiculous parings. If you want to see good MMA the UFC has you covered with regular events. If you want good boxing GGG vs Canelo is 3 weeks after this mess and has the potential to be the fight of the decade.

McGregor vs Mayweather is going to be a boring, 12 round crapfest. Mayweather is going to lean back, roll his shoulder to deflect punches, counter punch with only scoring in mind, clinch when McGregor gets close, and run away to break pace. He's done this is all of his last 14 fights over the last 11 years (save Ortiz who he borderline sucker punched and Hatton which was a bad fight).
You three guys summed it up perfectly. Will be a boring fight with Mayweather dancing and dodging the whole fight.

I will make a prediction though:

McGregor is going to get frustrated midway through the fight with Mayweather's defensive boxing. Conor will let his guard down, go in for the kill, and get knocked the fuck out by Mayweather. I wish Conor could win, but he has no chance.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:34 AM   #17
gt27
Valued Poster

I don't think Mayweather has the power to knock McGregor out honestly.

I do see that McGregor can be flustered though.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #18
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Boxing rules, Floyd will kill Connor
MMA rules, Floyd won't make it past the 1st round.
Dumbest fight ever, can't imagine anyone pay $ to watch this crap.
Since they are gonna box, I give Connor 1% chance of winning this match.
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:43 PM   #19
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCAsianDude View Post
Boxing rules, Floyd will kill Connor
MMA rules, Floyd won't make it past the 1st round.
Dumbest fight ever, can't imagine anyone pay $ to watch this crap.
Since they are gonna box, I give Connor 1% chance of winning this match.
Hmm. . . Kill is a strong word. I've seen Mayweather a few times and his all out defense is impressive, but I doubt he will dominate Connor. He will beat Connor in scoring, there is no doubt to that, but Mayweather's style isn't conducive to destroying his opponent.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:27 PM   #20
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I say McGregor walks up at first bell and just roundhouses Mayweather.

4 seconds in.

KO.

Done.
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 06:16 AM   #21
Short Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Pulling for McGregor

I'm hoping he can do it, but doubt he will. Has anyone seen that video released by his former sparring partner? He said he just got back from vacation and was out of shape yet was able to land punches on Connor at will. Connor looked VERY slow.

With that being said, the great equalizer for athletes is age, and with Floyd being 40, I give Connor a punchers chance. As Connor always says...'No one can take that left shot!'
Short Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #22
lovethickgirls
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

lol I think you are all giving mayweather a lot more credit than he deserves he definitely has the advantage of boxing experience but you guys act like Connor goes to work out at the local y with whoever might be there to coach him he works daily with world class boxing and grappling trainers also how long has it been since Floyd had anyone like Connor charging at him about 80% of macgregors fights were ended with his hands I think it will be a much better fight than you are giving it credit for
lovethickgirls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women