Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A provider told my bf what I do

So Friday night I had invited a girl to come up from austin to Killeen to come work and use my incall this was our first time meeting I was going to take pics for her too. Everything seem fine and she actully seem really cool at first but like anyone else here I did have a bf and we went to his place to get dinner and we had a few drinks. Out of no where she tells him that I am a provider and also told him about eccie and backpage. I was really good about hiding it but he now knows everything. She destroyed his apartment and ran around naked breaking stuff. I am not sure if she was on drugs I never saw any I don't do them.
So if you wanna know who it is pm me or if its okay to put her handle up
Needless to say the bf broke up with me and won't even talk to me so there goes that
Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think your boyfriend should be more patient and understanding, but, perhaps, he feels betrayed that you did not tell him earlier. If you two have history, then it may be possible to work it out with him. good luck
Old 01-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

You really think hiding something like that is a good idea? I would think there is no easy way to break that news, the longer you hide it the more betrayed I'm sure he'd feel when you did try to tell him. Just my opinion, but you may want to be upfront with any person you decide you want to have a relationship with. It's one thing to hide that you were married once, or went to jail for example, but if you're currently fucking other dudes for money and not telling him is pretty messed up. And that doesn't even begin to bring up the possible risks you are exposing him to without his knowledge.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Jenna, sorry that you are having problems.
If you feel it necessary, the Eccie handle can be revealed. But absolutely no real-life info at all.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #5
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Provider Handle

Nikki2010

Enough damage has been done so can you please close the thread and just let everyone know this is the girl that outed me but I am sure she has plenty to say

Definition of social-path
Old 01-08-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Maybe not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigin View Post
You really think hiding something like that is a good idea? I would think there is no easy way to break that news, the longer you hide it the more betrayed I'm sure he'd feel when you did try to tell him. Just my opinion, but you may want to be upfront with any person you decide you want to have a relationship with. It's one thing to hide that you were married once, or went to jail for example, but if you're currently fucking other dudes for money and not telling him is pretty messed up. And that doesn't even begin to bring up the possible risks you are exposing him to without his knowledge.

This was my personal choice to separate my personal life and hobby life but just like any person in the hobby it is not a good thing to be outed, I learn a hard lesson and I will no longer be dating but being a excellent provider and stay single
Old 01-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Some people are sick and some people are just asshats. Either way, we live, learn, and avoid them going forward.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #8
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sorry it happened to you Jenna....move on, life too short worrying about past
Old 01-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #9
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

It is th OP's choice to handle ways she decided too, I would take this to my GRAVE if i could. I do not blame the OP at all! Im just amazed you refrained from kiccking this girls ass!! Have you spoken to her since?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #10
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

post this in austin forums hun. local girls need to know too
Old 01-08-2013, 12:39 PM   #11
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

She was probably jealous. I have always been weary of people who go around needing complete strangers help, and frankly in this business its too much to lose. You try to help a girl who "doesn't have a pot to piss in and a back door to throw it out of" and she gets jealous and tries to bring you down to the same level that they are on. I say stay away from letting any girls live with you or use your incall, just think if something goes wrong with her and a client in your place, you will be just as responsible as she. I like to only be responsible for myself and my own clients.

i am sorry this happened to you, just remember this business is lucrative and with lucrative comes alot of people who are into the biz for the wrong reasons & with mal-intentions
Old 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default the bf seems very insensitive

you probably should have free sex with everyone on this board to teach him a lesson. if need be i would go first.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #13
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
She was probably jealous. I have always been weary of people who go around needing complete strangers help, and frankly in this business its too much to lose. You try to help a girl who "doesn't have a pot to piss in and a back door to throw it out of" and she gets jealous and tries to bring you down to the same level that they are on. I say stay away from letting any girls live with you or use your incall, just think if something goes wrong with her and a client in your place, you will be just as responsible as she. I like to only be responsible for myself and my own clients.

i am sorry this happened to you, just remember this business is lucrative and with lucrative comes alot of people who are into the biz for the wrong reasons & with mal-intentions
Amen!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #14
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smart taking a chick you don't know around your real world relations. Then... expecting her to keep her mouth shut and have some sense of propriety regarding your lifestyle.

Some girls have no grasp of the concept "double life" because they have never had to carry on like that.

I am interested if it was just a mistake, being, "well I assumed"... or if it was malicious.

HUGE difference.

The story seems shaky to me. Why would a provider just rip apart someone's apartment? Provoked? Cornered? Why was she naked in HIS apartment unless you set up a 3some and something went wrong?
Old 01-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #15
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

My ECCIE Reviews
Default it working out

It was not provoke at all yup I am part to blame for bringing her around my real world friend that was a mistake shame on me never again (Lesson Learned)
She asked for a 3 some and I said no so she rips her clothes off and just went ape shit.
I talk to my ex today and slowly starting to replace his belonging and he said it was not provoked on my part once so ever. Just glad it is over and I am safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Smart taking a chick you don't know around your real world relations. Then... expecting her to keep her mouth shut and have some sense of propriety regarding your lifestyle.

Some girls have no grasp of the concept "double life" because they have never had to carry on like that.

I am interested if it was just a mistake, being, "well I assumed"... or if it was malicious.

HUGE difference.

The story seems shaky to me. Why would a provider just rip apart someone's apartment? Provoked? Cornered? Why was she naked in HIS apartment unless you set up a 3some and something went wrong?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women