Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #31
leisuretime00
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I have no problem with the 2-call system. In fact, I feel more at ease with this cautious approach than the other extreme of "sure, come on right now, my place is.....".
leisuretime00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #32
VivianKnights
Account Disabled

User ID: 223
My ECCIE Reviews

Regarding the 2 call system (until this thread, I didn't even know it had a name, lol)... depending on if I'm visiting a long time friend or a first time offender, makes a big difference on when I tell them where I'm staying... but they always know the general area. As for me, I like to wait until they arrive or are at least a few minutes away before giving my room number so I have that last minute to fluff & straighten or hit the Listerine bottle, heck I may even need to tinkle & thats no fun running to the door like THAT. haha.
VivianKnights is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #33
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Viv, You know you can put on your lipstick while I watch you "tinkle". lol
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #34
Kelticwind
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Total nub here with many of the same concerns, Thanks for the Info. !
Kelticwind is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #35
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelticwind View Post
Total nub here with many of the same concerns, Thanks for the Info. !
Welcome to the boards mate. I started this thread awhile ago, and I've gathered a lot of info now. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Cheers,
- SB
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #36
DallasJay
Registered Member

Lots of sound advice - thanks for everything guys.
DallasJay is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #37
coolbreeze0003
Registered Member

@GaryVee - I'm sure you have gotten laid more than I have; obviously I'm a lot more paranoid than you.

My advice was directed at a newbie guy, not at providers. Certainly if I was a provider I would want to keep as much control as possible. But so does LE. And, when the guy makes the 2nd call, how do you know he is actually near the location? Or that LE in force has not also arrived? Just saying, the 2 call system gives only an illusion of safety to the provider.

The only solid protection is screen screen screen (by both parties). And that's not 100%.

I prefer personal introductions and recommendations by people I trust. That works, but, sadly, leaves me behind GaryVee on notches on the headboard.
coolbreeze0003 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #38
Horatio
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Good advice! Thanks.
Horatio is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
Jaguars
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Big thank you all!!!

Im new to the hobby as well. I found this to be a good information-filled read. I guess I have been lucky due to the fact that when I hobby i dont use all of the tactics listed above. For me my fear isnt being caught by my S.O. she is ok with it and plans to join me in a session soon. L.E. , on the other hand, that terrifies me. Thanks all for your insight. Btw Daratu1 thank you. Finally some one gets why Im afraid to post a review.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daratu1 View Post
Sketch- well done. I believe it was discussed earlier in the thread that one way to help vouch for the credibility of ladies is to check their reviews. This includes checking the reviewer. Did they just join and post only that review? Have they joined a while back and don't post much?

Not saying anything about anybody except sketch took the advice given and is applying it. And thus, well done.

As a side note, I've said it before and I'm saying it again, for your safety assume all boards are monitored by LE. This reasoning is partly why some ladies have a zero review policy, and why some of the clients have very few (if any) reviews to their name.
Jaguars is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #40
epsf1129
Registered Member

What if you use something like InPrivate Browsing from your home computer? I do not have an extra laptop and if I did, I don't think I would be able to constantly go to McDonald's parking to communicate. Also I have an iPhone app that allows me to text and make calls from a unique number, would this be a good idea?

As you can tell I am such a newb at this and I have found this site and thread very valuable. Thanks to all the providers and vets that have contributed.
epsf1129 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:46 AM   #41
daratu1
Valued Poster

Jaguars: You're welcome. I understand why people are likely to not post reviews. Some reviews I've read contain every nitty gritty detail. I personally try to avoid that as it scares the bajesus out of me.

Epsf: Private browsing on your home PC does not prevent your browser from saving the info to disk. Simply it prevents the saved session information from being displayed in the browser's activity/history logs. The files (cookies, images, etc) are all still stored on your PC. Usually in a temp file somewhere.

As for the iphone app, while technically this protects you from the other people knowing your number, you are still using a registered MDN (Mobile Directory Number) to contact providers. How said app works (in my humble guess) is that it spoofs caller ID. It is the same function as blocking caller ID. To friends and random normal people who you use this app with, they have no way of knowing it was you who sent the text or call.

However, from the carrier's viewpoint, there is no mystery. They know exactly who, what, when, and where the call or text was sent from. Having a phone that is prepaid, not registered in anyone's name, bought with cash, stored with battery out, and used ONLY for the hobby provides a further degree of seperation. Should one of your providers get busted, you can simply ditch the cheap pre-paid in a trashcan at wendy's and get a new one (again with cash) for like 10 dollars at Best Buy or Walmart.

I hope that helped clear things up.
daratu1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #42
jframe2
Valued Poster

Have not been around for awhile and saw this thread.
Here is a Guide I have put together.
Perhaps it will help.
Play safe,
J

Effective 11/20/11
How to Be A Successful Hobbiest
These are just Guidelines. Each person has to find his own level of security and procedures in this hobby!
Play safe, enjoy!

How to Use a Burnphone Wisely
- buy a burn phone with cash.
- do not register/create an account with any pay-as-you go phones.
- always pay cash for more minutes.
- only turn on the burn phone when needed.
- turn on your phone approx 1-2 hours before appt.
- turn off your phone approx 1-2 hours after appt.
- do not store anything in contacts.
- delete your call history often.

- keep battery separate from the phone during down time.
- if you find an ATF, set up a Safe word for texting/emailing. Find a simple word you will both remember.

Other Useful Things-
- at a hotel incall, always put the security bar on the door and check the bathroom before placing the donation
- if stopped by LE, never allow them to search your vehicle. Immediately after LE has verified your ID, ask to leave. If you are detained, ask for and attorney and then say nothing no matter how they act to you.
- only carry your ID and a small amount of folding money on your person to a date. Leave all else in your vehicle.

- create a separate email account for the hobby and do not use the same handle from any Hobby site for your hobby email. Never use your personal or work email for the hobby. Ever!
- handle as much of your communication by email using an on-line web-browser.
- be aware your ISP is required to keep logs of sites you visit. Use a anonymous connection. Search the web for them.
- be aware your computer keeps records of every website you visit.
- if you are signed into facebook or other social media sites they may Slurp your contacts out of your computer. Yes "Slurp" is the technical term.
- programs like ccleaner, or evidence eliminator are useful to cover your tracks from your pc.
- if you have a car GPS and use it to map to a provider, CLEAR its history as well.

Credit for this information go to all the successful Mongers who contribute to our boards.

jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 AM   #43
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You knock on the hotel/motel room door...
You glance inside and see an adjoining door that goes to the adjoining room...
SCRAM! C.O.P.S. may be on the other side!

Any provider that would get such a room and possibly generate noise complaints does not deserve business
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #44
daratu1
Valued Poster

Jframe: As always, thanks for chiming in. :-)

Instfixer: solid point. If the room has an adjoining door, just leave. It is not a safe location, for a few different reasons, LE being one of them. However, with the awesome cameras of today, they can always just set up down the hall in a place without adjoining doors.

Really you start to get into situational awareness at this point. Taking active notice of your surroundings prior to getting to the room. From the parking lot to the door you need an incredible amount of situational awareness to notice all the small things and details. This skill is used by special forces the world over and takes some practice to get used to and good at.
daratu1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #45
epsf1129
Registered Member

@daratu1: Thanks for the info and taking the time to answer my questions, I have learned a lot about security from this thread and I appreciate it!
epsf1129 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women