Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2018, 09:51 PM   #16
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Great responses from everyone. I enjoy tipping and/or bringing gifts. I normally don’t do that on a first date, but if they left an everlasting impression on me, I’ll tip them and will see them again for sure. I usually bring gifts to my favorite top ladies to show I appreciate them very much. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy when they’re happy. I’ve also received random gifts from said ladies, and that makes me appreciate them even more and will continue seeing them. It’s all about the small and thoughtful gestures!
Wonderful response! It dosnt have to be a big expensive gift either, their favorite drink or a book. Small things, not asking for a pair of Gussippe Zanotti's :/ and like you said if it's their ATF, not to just everyone.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:01 AM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
...I tend to forget the ones who do nothing special real quick. Sorry, there's just not much to set apart from the others. If you want to be one that stands out, then do more....I always bump the guys at the top of my list who I know bring a gift or tip.
I see exactly what you’re saying! Thanks for clarifying.

Great post!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:12 AM   #18
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I see exactly what you’re saying! Thanks for clarifying.

Great post!

As I said again, I will forget them after years of seeing them. The Denver guy was 4 years ago, yet I remember him like yesterday. We know what you trying to do here Gin, just let it go...

A gift can be a bottle of my favorite water. I have a special idea for my clients this month and I'm going to see how it goes..I think they all deserve something special as well. They will love what I'm about to do for them I've cooked meals for clients who might not get that at home, buy thinking of you cards, (if they're single) Or buy their favorite drink. Small things, that leave a lasting impression

Who wouldn't mind if your provider gave you a gift when you came to see her?
Old 09-26-2018, 07:53 AM   #19
ninjated
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I always bring some kind of chocolate. A large box ferror rocher and usually whatever kind of mead I'm trying.
ninjated is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:06 AM   #20
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjated View Post
I always bring some kind of chocolate. A large box ferror rocher and usually whatever kind of mead I'm trying.

That's very sweet and thoughtful of you, your not expected to ever. But it's very much appreciated
Old 09-26-2018, 08:22 AM   #21
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I must admit I don't gift or tip on the first date. I guess I look at as an interview. If we had a great time, I know I will return so I don't have a problem with a gift. That reminds me I owe some ladies a gift. If a provider cuts my hour date to 45 minutes, then consider you got a tip. I really to treat people like I wanted to be treated.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:32 AM   #22
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I must admit I don't gift or tip on the first date. I guess I look at as an interview. If we had a great time, I know I will return so I don't have a problem with a gift. That reminds me I owe some ladies a gift. If a provider cuts my hour date to 45 minutes, then consider you got a tip. I really to treat people like I wanted to be treated.
I agree, I don't think anyone deserves a tip on the first meeting, but if you've seen each other for a while, something small dosnt hurt. And nobody should ever be cut short on a date because they didn't tip, nothing is more annoying than someone rushing you.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:39 AM   #23
Banks74
Gaining Momentum

BD who are referring to when you say "we" "us" and "their"? You need to articulate your wording better in your posts think before typing, once again open mouth insert foot. Although this isn't as bad as the time you said you wished you could "un-fuck" alot of guys you've seen. Fyi, the bad travels alot faster than the good and is also remembered. Smh
Banks74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:47 AM   #24
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks74 View Post
BD who are referring to when you say "we" "us" and "their"? You need to articulate your wording better in your posts think before typing, once again open mouth insert foot. Although this isn't as bad as the time you said you wished you could "un-fuck" alot of guys you've seen. Fyi, the bad travels alot faster than the good and is also remembered. Smh
All these mystery accounts on here are suspect to me...:/
Old 09-26-2018, 08:50 AM   #25
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Banks74 why is every single post of yours is sooo negative?? Esh, try to have a great day
Old 09-26-2018, 09:08 AM   #26
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At my request to the mods, please close this thread.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:07 AM   #27
SleeperHit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I have brought flowers, shoes or a tip if it’s a provider I connect with over time! I really do appreciate the effort!
SleeperHit is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #28
Banks74
Gaining Momentum

I've been here 4 years no mystery, maybe a mystery to you because i haven't seen you, never will. I'm also failing to see the negativity in my post, merely a suggestion. I can post some very negative and vile posts from you in the past if you'd like to see some negativity, shall i?

Are you going to answer my question or just run away?
Banks74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:09 PM   #29
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
At my request to the mods, please close this thread.
This is a good topic and well, my thought is that a moderator isn't going to close this topic.

With that being said, I remember when I was new to this world (ASPD days) and when I had an incall with roomies, each week the place was filled with fresh flowers, wine and treats.

Holidays were great.

Wasn't unusual for a new client to bring a Kama Sutra package of goodies, or a bottle of wine. Or even an interesting gift or three.

But you're right, Ms. Dallass. It's a rarity these days with new guys.

I have a few men (friends at this point) who send me gifts for my birthday and one person, in particular, has sent me gifts from my Amazon wish list here and there.

And you're right. Those clients that do that, and for them ... it's probably a nothing thing ... the gesture not only is thoughtful, but you remember the person and also, even though I always try to do my very best with someone, when there is a gift given, it does create more of an automatic sense of warmth, if that makes sense. (My ability to articulate is rather weak right now but you get my drift!)

So often, sex workers are treated like a hole. Or we're treated as less than human.

When an individual makes an effort to be giving, it's just very sweet.

I remember one person who recorded a bunch of CD's from his records of artists that are my style: Dark Side of the Moon, etc.

This was years ago and the CD's probably didn't cost him anything to record except for time. But he did take the time to do that for me. So damn thoughtful. After almost 8 years, I STILL have those CD's.

So yes, gifts are very nice and appreciated by most!!! But getting more and more rare to see these days.

This really is a good topic. Honest!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:21 PM   #30
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
This is a good topic and well, my thought is that a moderator isn't going to close this topic.

With that being said, I remember when I was new to this world (ASPD days) and when I had an incall with roomies, each week the place was filled with fresh flowers, wine and treats.

Holidays were great.

Wasn't unusual for a new client to bring a Kama Sutra package of goodies, or a bottle of wine. Or even an interesting gift or three.

But you're right, Ms. Dallass. It's a rarity these days with new guys.

I have a few men (friends at this point) who send me gifts for my birthday and one person, in particular, has sent me gifts from my Amazon wish list here and there.

And you're right. Those clients that do that, and for them ... it's probably a nothing thing ... the gesture not only is thoughtful, but you remember the person and also, even though I always try to do my very best with someone, when there is a gift given, it does create more of an automatic sense of warmth, if that makes sense. (My ability to articulate is rather weak right now but you get my drift!)

So often, sex workers are treated like a hole. Or we're treated as less than human.

When an individual makes an effort to be giving, it's just very sweet.

I remember one person who recorded a bunch of CD's from his records of artists that are my style: Dark Side of the Moon, etc.

This was years ago and the CD's probably didn't cost him anything to record except for time. But he did take the time to do that for me. So damn thoughtful. After almost 8 years, I STILL have those CD's.

So yes, gifts are very nice and appreciated by most!!! But getting more and more rare to see these days.

This really is a good topic. Honest!

Elisabeth

Thank you so much for taking the time to understand my post. I honestly think that the times have changed and the new aged providers have a lot to do with it. They lost their worth, when they offer BNG and half off appointments. :/ I just notice that when I first started back it was nothing to get a gift. My post got taken wrong like I expected a gift, no way, I just wanted to know why it's not done like it used to be.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women