Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 07:14 AM   #1
chad1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96
Default A thirty year courtship

I think I’ve had a fairly typical hobby life. I’m sure some of my RW friends would envy how many lovely women I’ve met and if they knew anything about some of the erotic experiences I have had. But on the other hand, compared to many hobbyists and the other-the-top, wild, fetish laden, risky, blow your mind, how many ways can a person reinvent things to do with someone’s genitalia type experiences, well my hobby life might also seem very mundane.

I’m sure many, if not most of the ladies and gents who frequent this site have had some wonderful experiences both in and outside of the hobby. Recently I had an experience outside of the hobby that for me is one to remember. Partly because of the experience itself, but also because of the history behind it.

It involves a woman I met nearly thirty years ago. A few years younger but sill closer to my age than any woman I have been with for quite some time. At the time we met I was jaw dropping crazy about her and she was at least interested enough to go out with me. I remember three dates, perhaps there were more but after so long who knows for sure. Of one thing I am certain, we never had sex. When we stopped dating I was still taken with her, but an on-again-off-again relationship she was involved in got to be awkward, so I moved on.

A decade passed and by chance we were reacquainted. She was now married but that didn’t stop us from meeting for lunch now and then and an occasional cocktail. Definite flirtation was also ongoing, but I’m not one to push too hard with a married woman so just at it happened a decade earlier, friendship was as far as things went. Eventually we went separate ways until another decade passed. This time an indirect work connection brought us together again. She was now divorced for the second time. I was at that time, involved with a much younger FWB type who didn’t mind me seeing a provider occasionally, but I thought see might explode if I got involved with another civilian (this fear was later confirmed), so everything was now kept and rooted in the friend zone. I embraced this FZ relationship, enjoyed her company and for years it continued. Through all this time my lady friend has maintained a girlish beauty and has perhaps another ten pounds that has only enhanced her figure. So, what happened a few months ago now only surprised, but delighted me.

Relaxing at my place, having a beer late one afternoon and simply making small talk, out-of-the-blue she asks, “Why do suppose we’ve never had sex?” As I fumbled to respond she gets up, walks over, puts her knee between my legs as I sat on the couch and begins unbuttoning her shirt. Continuing she says, “Do you know why I divorced my second husband?” ….as her bra came off and without missing a beat “because I would do something like this and he would only tilt his head, so I wouldn’t block his view of the TV”.

Admittedly, I sometimes can be slow to clue in, but she was hitting me over the head with a club. I took her hand and we went directly to bed. Incredible passion. I love friend sex. There was no talking, just passionate moves, grabs, moans, thrusts, rubbing, exploring and body fluids. At least until we finished part one. Then chatting, laughter, more sex, more passion, and finally sleep. We spent the night together and three hours in bed the next morning. An incredible night, thirty years in the making, one for the ages in my book.
chad1966 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:34 AM   #2
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

good for you, thanks for sharing, happy trails
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:50 AM   #3
chad1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy View Post
good for you, thanks for sharing, happy trails
Thanks, BBQ. Always enjoy your comments & reading about your exploits and escapades. If you ever slow-down, you'll need to hire a ghostwriter and publish your memoirs! Lol
chad1966 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:05 PM   #4
14654TP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Chad, now that’s a story with a great ending! Good for you, and her as well. Hope you two keep close and continue to enjoy each other’s company! Thanks for sharing.
14654TP is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
okwrangler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Thanks for sharing. Great story.
okwrangler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women