Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 02:40 PM   #1
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews
Default *69... mutual rimming! Anyone love this as much as I do?

Ok, so one of my friends and I were going at it recently and we ended up eating each other's asses at the same time. I've been able to do this with people on several other occasions, but it doesn't always work because we seem to have to be a relatively similar size to each other in order for everything to line up properly. But when things do line up, it's such an amazing experience. We were both relishing in how wonderful it was and thought, there MUST be a name for such an amazingly fun activity! I'm not sure how we came up with it but we started calling it *69 which I think is totally fun and appropriate!

So my question to all of you is, for those of you who are into rimming, are you only into giving, receiving, or do you enjoy both? And if your body could line up with someone else's just right, would you be interested in giving and receiving at the same time? Have you done it before?

On this same topic, does anyone have any tips for how to thoroughly prepare to offer your partner a deliciously clean asshole for them to enjoy orally? I have my own tips which I will add, but I'm interested in seeing what others have to say about the best ways to prepare for this type of experience. I would say that at a minimum a soapy fingertip slightly up the bum during a nice shower at the start of the session seems to be critical.

What say you all? Anyone else as into *69 as I am??! Is this a good name for this activity? Does it have other names that I don't know about yet?
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Love rimming...as you know...but have never tried it at the same time as suggested on this thread. Sounds like something interesting to try at some point in the future though.
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #3
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I love licking girls' asses, it has become one of my favorite activities. I have yet to experience receiving, but I have little doubt that I would love it, so I also have little doubt that I would love a rimming version of a 69!
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #4
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Been there, done that, love it, and will continue to do so

As for preparation, I go into every session fully ready for squeaky clean Greek, so that routine works just peachy for me for starfish eating
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #5
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

There is nothing quite like an all out rim session-giving & receiving. I have fond memories of Anhelica spending the better part of a half hour, just working my ass & surrounding area with her tongue. Gotta love a woman who goes for your tonsils the hard way.

Zoey is correct, it does take two of similar size & a bit of work for simultaneous rimming. You have to alternate a bit on going deep.
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #6
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

*69 goes on list!
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #7
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love eating a womans starfish and her eating mine, as long as I know she has good hygiene ( like YM ). I can't do rimming on men but I love when men do it to me. I always keep mine clean and prepared. Most of the time I do an enema and a thorough washing before sessions.
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I can see that next week is going to be VERY interesting.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:11 AM   #9
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I love giving and receiving rimming.

I prepare the same way as Zoey, a soapy finger. In the past, I found that a soapy finger left my ass feeling dry so now I use witch hazel after the shower and it feels much better.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:35 AM   #10
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Anal bleaching is an option.

Add a third person for a circle and y'all can be any size.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #11
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Amal bleaching?? God, please don't! WTF does that even have to do with rimming and hygiene? That's really just a form of skin bleaching and has nothing to do with cleanliness...

Soap does dry and irritate the asshole so that's a great tip about witch hazel tho!

I agree about adding a third person for sure! Tori Valentine and I can tell you all about that...
Old 12-04-2014, 07:51 AM   #12
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Amal bleaching?? God, please don't! WTF does that even have to do with rimming and hygiene? That's really just a form of skin bleaching and has nothing to do with cleanliness...

Soap does dry and irritate the asshole so that's a great tip about witch hazel tho!
I beg your pardon, I was assuming that tonguing ass fresh from the bleach salon would be approvable, nice and clean up until the next movement. But apparently this is not so:

cosmo article

I get such a good feeling when we learn from each other here.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:02 AM   #13
Shagem6967
I'm Back

Encounters: 25

Small bulb enema is what works best. Full enema takes too long in most cases. Then a nice warm shower. Yes I like and have tried both or one at a time. Don't find many providers that will give but never found one that did not like receiving. Greedy right?
Shagem6967 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:17 PM   #14
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I beg your pardon, I was assuming that tonguing ass fresh from the bleach salon would be approvable, nice and clean up until the next movement. But apparently this is not so:

cosmo article

I get such a good feeling when we learn from each other here.
LOL sorry I'm just slightly horrified by the idea of anal bleaching. Thanks for posting an informative article about it.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #15
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
LOL sorry I'm just slightly horrified by the idea of anal bleaching. Thanks for posting an informative article about it.
Yeah. I'm a little horrified about it as well.

I like giving and especially, receiving.

I have to say, though, for the past year or so, I'm not so keen on giving. If I was with a close client, or a special someone, I might at this point.

But I just cannot help but think of what type of bacteria that one could be exposed to.

Sorry to rain on this topic. It's erotic as hell. And I've certainly done it.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women