Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51
Default Cowboys , Oh boy

In the 4th quarter, with a 14 point lead the Cowboys managed to blow it with bad decisions and poor play. They showed a total lack of character .
If they play like that all year it will be a long season ,,,,,,, again.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
NerVes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Romo as per his norm
NerVes is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

I'M PRETTY PISSED THAT THEY LOST!

ON ANOTHER NOTE......HOUSTON TEXANS KICKED ASS!!!!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

I have to say Romo and the Cowboys are consistently overrated. They are just not that good!!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
I have to say Romo and the Cowboys are consistently overrated. They are just not that good!!
I disagree with you rj. I think that they are underachievers and would win almost every game they played if they played as well as they usually do for about half the game. That,,,,, is why Cowboy fans are so frustrated. If they had no talent we'd be happy if they were just soso.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I continue to say their only problem is coaching and until they get a coach with a name other than Jones they we will not see anything from them.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The Cowboys had a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter. You have to protect the football at that point. Romo's 2 turnovers and the blocked punt cost them that game. I also thought Garrett's play calling in the last part of the 4th quarter cost them the game also. You are suppose to run the football at this point and take some time off of the clock. When they were down at the 3 yard line and leading by 7 points, why didn't they run 3 straight running plays and if they did not score, then just settle for the field goal. Also, what the hell was Bryant doing still in the game during the 4th quarter. He was half speed at best.

But in spite of this meltdown in the 4th quarter, I am not ready to write Romo, Garrett or the Cowboys off. This was just 1 game. Let's see how they respond next week against the 49ers first.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

IF THE COWBOYS KEEP PLAYING THE WAY THEY DO AND KEEP LOSING, I'M GONNA BOYCOTT THEM ALL SEASON. MAYBE WE ALL SHOULD BOYCOTT THEM!

I'M GONNA STICK WITH THE HOUSTON TEXANS MORE IF THE COWBOYS KEEP SCREWING UP! BESIDES AINT WADE PHILLIPS THE TEXANS COACH NOW?!

FROM WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE SUNDAY, THE HOUSTON TEXANS PLAYED A MUCH BETTER GAME THAN THE COWBOYS! THE TEXANS ACTUALLY BEAT THE COLTS! THE COLTS COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT PEYTON MANNING! THE COLTS DON'T NEED PEYTON MANNING ANYWAYS!

LETS GO HOUSTON TEXANS!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #9
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

As Dandy Don Meredith (RIP) used to say:"if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a helluva Christmas."

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see them win and not find new and creative ways to lose. However, at some point, you have to look at results. There is clearly some fine talent on that team, but it takes more than talent to win. It take heart, disclipine and character in addition to talent. In fact it's more important than talent. The Cowboys lack those aforementioned qualities. They have guys that can run sub 4.5 40's, can bench press X hundreds of pounds and have 45" verticle leaps. When it comes down to what's in between their ears though, they are seriously lacking. Because they lack those essential elements, I say they are overrated.

Give me an overachiever with heart in athletics or business any day and I'll beat the guy with talented underachievers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
I disagree with you rj. I think that they are underachievers and would win almost every game they played if they played as well as they usually do for about half the game. That,,,,, is why Cowboy fans are so frustrated. If they had no talent we'd be happy if they were just soso.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
I'M GONNA STICK WITH THE HOUSTON TEXANS MORE IF THE COWBOYS KEEP SCREWING UP! BESIDES AINT WADE PHILLIPS THE TEXANS COACH NOW?!
Nope. He got canned last year. Jason Garrett is the head coach now.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #11
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Nope. He got canned last year. Jason Garrett is the head coach now.

I know Jason Garret is the head coach now. Re read what I said. I said Isn't Wade Phillips the new Texans coach?
Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 AM   #12
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Phillips is the defensive coordinator, Gary Kubiak in the head coach
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #13
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

RJ your analysis is spot on. An the head man thinks money can get er done. But it is his team and no longer America's team.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #14
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
I continue to say their only problem is coaching and until they get a coach with a name other than Jones they we will not see anything from them.
If Jimmy Johnson was still their coach the rest of the NFL teams could only drool at the Lombardi trophies they would have. Jerry Jones just couldn't put his ego aside. The Barry Switzer super bowl victory was just him carrying on what Jimmy had started. It would have been 4 straight and certainly more since then.

But there is a bright side, they did win a playoff game before they got their asses handed to them on Sterling Silver Platter by the Vikings. They showed their class that day when that moron Keith Brooking ran over to the Viking's sideline and accused them of running up the score. Hey guess what asshole? You are paid millions of dollars to stop them from running up the score.

Maybe they should talk to one of the High School football coaches in Texas.
I predict Garrett to crash and burn like many before him. He was calling the plays when they fired Wade so he is just as much to blame. When a game plan isn't working maybe, just maybe you should do something different?

I predict them to be 8-8 this year bottom of the NFC East. If they didn't have enough problems on October 16, they get to go to Foxboro and get a good enema.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #15
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I don't really understand the high expectations this year..It is the same ole guys doing the same ole thing as last year. Remember when Joe was quarterbacking the 49ers? They would be down 21 with 5 minutes remaining and it was no sweat caz the 49ers are gonna win. With the Cowboys leading with 5 minutes remaining the question always arises in your mind "just how is Romo gonna fuck this up". And like Joe, Romo always come through..
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women