Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #76
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
You can't throw Miss V under the bus
That girl IS THE BUS
Because nobody is strong enough to throw her and even if they could she couldn't fit under a bus.

Her ass is def as big as a bus.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #77
jstreet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

im gonna agree with i dont understand how all the providers from dallas and houston seem to be 10x than most of our locals... if its something in yhe water, dallas/houston needs to start bottling and selling that shit
jstreet is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:47 PM   #78
zencntr_01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstreet View Post
im gonna agree with i dont understand how all the providers from dallas and houston seem to be 10x than most of our locals... if its something in yhe water, dallas/houston needs to start bottling and selling that shit
+1, Lameoramamat, expensive one too.
zencntr_01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 05:42 AM   #79
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss V, sadly your reply was everything I exspected to be. Now,please understand this-you have a posting history that condicts that wore out flipped response. I could,if I choose to, post thread after thread from the last 2 years and point your posts that show your distaste for me. I can even post the original thread where you did a violation of the eccie rules by your own hand and others told you so. Whats even more fascinating is that my style of stripper slides isn't detailed in my showcase, and is rarely detailed due to the fact I have so many unique skills that are only done by me. So how would you know much about that menu item if I'm so beneath your notice? Please forgive, but it's been about 2 years since I've looked at your showcase and that was only because myself,and go ahead guess who,were discussing if that was your back page ad he found. Sorry reviewing other providers skills,showcases,and menus isn't an interesting subject to me. I choose to spend my time by doing the stuff I said I was going to do. I also choose to inform myself with knowledge. My question to you is this- in the hobby profession,no matter how you want to put it, we have the highest risk of contracting HIV/AIDS (same as E.R. docs and nurses), so why wouldn't you want to take a well proven preventive measure against the virus? Do you truly believe that intercourse and S.S. are the only ways to contract the virus? Is it also your same belief that only a condum is the only preventive action against spreading the virus? If, that truly your belief then I am so happy that I choose to spend my time in gaining knowledge and in action of my spoken word rather than reviewing others showcases and reviews. Last of all-what is your issue with me being able to PROVE everything I post? Are you against the truth? Is gossip, rumours, and shady backstabbing that important to you? Due to your very genic and uninformitive replies I would say -yes gossip is more of value to you than true action.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:18 AM   #80
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This post is to "whoever" that had a terrible action done to them. I am truly horrified that this was done to you. Know that while you may never get justice for your terrible experience that word is being passed though the grapevine and is told with such skin crawling disgust. It's not much vindication but sometimes a little bit goes a long way. Please also have the understanding that the person I knew wouldn't have done such a vile act. In a small part I feel slightly responsible due to the timing of the offending act that was done to you. People with fucked up heads,emotions, and with a lot of anger in them do some extremely hurtful acts to others to get those issues out. I was the cause of some those fucked up issues of that time. I'm not however responsible for another's actions. Hopefully this post will give you some justice,condolence, and give you the confindance that others know and share your disgust and pain. No one,no matter what,deserves what you experienced.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:38 AM   #81
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Is it just me... or does this idiot sound stupider and more dangerous with every post the hooktard makes?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:47 AM   #82
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Austin is awesome!!!!
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:54 AM   #83
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Like any other city, Austin will be what YOU make of it. If you don't put much in, you don't get much back. There is no "silver platter."
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:11 PM   #84
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus FP, I feel like you're that crazy girlfriend who brings up a lot of nutty subjects berserk as fuck all at once because you're super triggered and can't handle any confrontation though you love to invite it. You love to try to pull people into your insanity girl, that may work with some but not with me.

You are your own worst enemy. You are a self-saboteur extraordinaire. It's rare to see someone self sabotage so easily. And sad honestly.

Which brings me to my next point, that I made before and it unsurprisingly went completely over your head. The point you have ignored with all your sad deflections, hysteria and mania. And that is, you may NEED this medication. I don't know, I don't presume to know anything about your sexual health and day to day practices but that which you unwittingly volunteer here. Only you and your doctor can be the judge of your risk. It appears you have evaluated that risk with them and determined that medications against HIV contraction is the right choice. I don't shame or judge you for that, no matter how much you jump up and down that I do and you have no proof that I do because I've never said that. The only thing that seems peculiar to me is that you are taking resource pills to do so without actually embracing a few changes that may minimize that risk. Which you kinda sorta vaguely denied doing that risky stuff, again kinda sorta. And I have every right to voice that in this public forum when you've made it public. That's it. Like, that's literally it. It didn't warrant you spinning off the rails into destination unknown.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:15 PM   #85
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I have been visiting Austin for over 10 years and am actually in route down this afternoon throughtout the weekend.

I happen to love Austin, more than I do Dallas.

I have a Private Residence in Austin and visit monthly, well actually I am in town more to see my ATF often.

And there a ton of beautiful women not only out and about but at the strip clubs. (Palazzio & Yellow Rose)

Maybe you should try P411 or EROS for more quality Providers.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:13 PM   #86
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

[QUOTE=Miss Valentina;1060087893]Jesus hates Treetop too.

Attachment 701344[/QUOTE

I love Austin, and.. I love Miss V
and ck is right, your attitude dictates your altitude, we have some sweet hearts in this fine city
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #87
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=sydmo;1060091668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Jesus hates Treetop too.

Attachment 701344[/QUOTE

I love Austin, and.. I love Miss V
and ck is right, your attitude dictates your altitude, we have some sweet hearts in this fine city

Muah!!
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 03:22 PM   #88
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Unfortunately, this thread, and the many like it are the answers to the original statement.
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 05:04 PM   #89
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Jesus hates Treetop too.

Attachment 701344

How many opportunities in life do you have to quote Joe Dirt? Maybe my only chance.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:55 AM   #90
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Really, I take on all comers? How interesting since a lot of hobbiest seem to be more than a little annoyed that they either don't pass my verification process or are inappropriate in thier correspondence with me that I either block them or I never hear from them again. Why do you think I am having so much "technology security" issues? Let's just face it, I've pissed off a couple of people.
Ok-- I turn down a LOT of people.. probably more than I actually see.. and I have never had a single "technology security issue".

I'm not from Austin and I have no dog in this fight-- but the crazy just radiates off your posts. You aren't drawing ire for turning people down-- you are drawing ire for your continual need for attention, validation, and drama. (Hell, I even hit the RTM in another thread because I thought someone was making medical speculations until I saw your posts in this thread-- don't I feel stupid now.)
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women