Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Post DEATH BECOMES HER SEX EVERLASTING LIFE and CROSSDRESSING

As we draw closer to death near the end of age or as some do as a part of life after aging do we die while ingaging in the act of a sexual act or forbidden topic or perhaps in pursuit of a last final SEXUAL FANTASYs we had ,

I think of this because many of us are aging an many deaths have past in my life once clse to me some into BDSM the SMOKER who never got sexual satisfied smoked to sex his lungs just couldn't get enough till he had a heart attack an died, always wanted to be loved.

then theres the movie I was watching called
DEATH BECOMES HER the man was a DR.
he did cosmetic surgery an finaly FIXED up dead people to LOOK GOOD COVER GIRL MAKE UP style. His wife took a potion an inherieted the everlasting life, PRYER to that in the movie he was called in to do surgery on a man who had a heart attack in the process of love making in a HOTTUB, His facial expressions was seemed DEEMED OVERLY HAPPY the man asked this DR to FIX his FACIAL EXPRESSIONS EARNEST that was the DRS name

I myself had only made love miminally in a hottub or so atleast it was as close to love making as I could get In that ERA.

I will have to FINISH THIS TOPIC later my computers about to DIE im at CARLS JUNIOR an no that's a lie my driver wants to take off im in the back seat so will continue this TOPIC later

EARNEST MELVILLE that wa sthe DRS name in DEATH BECOMES HER

what if we knew we only had so long to live what would you want to do? would you want to explore crossdressing or die in act of lovemaking? I never want to die yet how can we live foever ? where could we PURCHASE this POTION to everlasting life?
IF you get the potion DRINK IT I want some too !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er54USCnsds&list=PLF3B 338FC75A2CA2D&index=9

Death Becomes Her (1992): Ernest's Funeral

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-_4FauuntmhbJmm/death_becomes_her_1992_ernests _funeral/
Old 05-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Over the years, I've thought about death a lot. And in different contexts.

Because I'm dealing with some family health issues, I've considered end of life options a lot during the past 5 months.

Frankly, I've been reading what some of the old philosophers consider when they ponder about the end of life issues that we all experience.

Probably some of the easiest stuff to read are a few of the essays of Michel Montaigne. Hope that I spelled his name right. This iPad is a bother to write on.

Anyway, he was one of the first essayist to actually write about his feelings and how he works through issues such as grief, and happiness. And I'm painfully understating everything that I'm writing.

But I think that it's good to think about dying. And what things one might wish to experience before either getting too feeble, or poor, to do the important things.

Frankly, I also believe that the sensual delights play a huge role when we consider certain life choices. And although what I'm about to write is getting very trite, it's still the journey that is important.

Just a few quick thoughts.

Best,
Elisabeth
Old 05-26-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

A piece of Poe's "Mesmeric Revelation":

There are two bodies - the rudimental and the complete; corresponding with the conditions of the worm and the butterfly. What we call "death," is but the painfull metamorphosis. Our present incarnation is progressive, preparatory, temporary. Our future is perfected, ultimate, immortal. The ultimate life is the full dedign.

My add on comments: For a guy that wrote dark material, perhaps Poe did have beliefs. I'll check back in after others post.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:09 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina Sofia View Post
As we draw closer to death near the end of age or as some do as a part of life after aging do we die while ingaging in the act of a sexual act or forbidden topic or perhaps in pursuit of a last final SEXUAL FANTASYs we had ,

I think of this because many of us are aging an many deaths have past in my life once clse to me some into BDSM the SMOKER who never got sexual satisfied smoked to sex his lungs just couldn't get enough till he had a heart attack an died, always wanted to be loved.

then theres the movie I was watching called
DEATH BECOMES HER the man was a DR.
he did cosmetic surgery an finaly FIXED up dead people to LOOK GOOD COVER GIRL MAKE UP style. His wife took a potion an inherieted the everlasting life, PRYER to that in the movie he was called in to do surgery on a man who had a heart attack in the process of love making in a HOTTUB, His facial expressions was seemed DEEMED OVERLY HAPPY the man asked this DR to FIX his FACIAL EXPRESSIONS EARNEST that was the DRS name

I myself had only made love miminally in a hottub or so atleast it was as close to love making as I could get In that ERA.

I will have to FINISH THIS TOPIC later my computers about to DIE im at CARLS JUNIOR an no that's a lie my driver wants to take off im in the back seat so will continue this TOPIC later

EARNEST MELVILLE that wa sthe DRS name in DEATH BECOMES HER

what if we knew we only had so long to live what would you want to do? would you want to explore crossdressing or die in act of lovemaking? I never want to die yet how can we live foever ? where could we PURCHASE this POTION to everlasting life?
IF you get the potion DRINK IT I want some too !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er54USCnsds&list=PLF3B 338FC75A2CA2D&index=9

Death Becomes Her (1992): Ernest's Funeral

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-_4FauuntmhbJmm/death_becomes_her_1992_ernests _funeral/

What the fuck?!?!!??
Old 05-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Question TO BE CONTINUED....marilyn manson .fuckin kill them all..working on this

To be continued ........
we got a situation
death becomes her movie
everlasting life

working on this previous post ehhh......

As MARILYN MASON SAYS IN LYRICS to song : Death to the ladies first, then the gentlemen
All sorts of tax-free face-lift-abortion-nervous-break-dance
Satanic girls gone wild
Truly fuckin' suicidal

First, you try to fuck it.
Then, you try to eat it.
If it hasn't learned your name,
You'd better kill it before they see it
First, you try to fuck it
Then, you try to eat it

It's arma-goddamn-mother-fuckin-geddon
(Fuck! Eat! Kill! Now do it again!)
(Fuck! Eat! Kill! [etc])
Then, you try to eat it
If it hasn't learned your name

I've got a black eye of a soul
My morals in a hole
I wish I was still dead
But the TV said its just a tropical depression
Pointless intervention, legal separation
Call my dealer or my lawyer, "We've got a situation!"

Then, you try to eat it
Then, you try to eat it

(Fuck! Eat! Kill! Now do it again!)
(Fuck! Eat! Kill! [etc])
Is it the news?
Or is it the noose?
Results may vary,
Side effects are very

Arma-goddamn-mother-fuckin-geddon

(Fuck! Eat! Kill! Then do it again!)
(Fuck! Eat! Kill! [etc])
Fuck the goddamn, the TV and the radio
And fuck making hits, I'm taking credit for the death toll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJmP7wGtEc

be posted TO BE CONTINUED .......we got a situation
Old 05-30-2015, 02:33 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

I repeat: "What the fuck?"
Old 05-30-2015, 05:05 PM   #7
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Question EVERlasting life elixer worms leeches goldengod ???????

Cream magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Over the years, I've thought about death a lot. And in different contexts.

Because I'm dealing with some family health issues, I've considered end of life options a lot during the past 5 months.

Frankly, I've been reading what some of the old philosophers consider when they ponder about the end of life issues that we all experience.

Probably some of the easiest stuff to read are a few of the essays of Michel Montaigne. Hope that I spelled his name right. This iPad is a bother to write on.

Anyway, he was one of the first essayist to actually write about his feelings and how he works through issues such as grief, and happiness. And I'm painfully understating everything that I'm writing.

But I think that it's good to think about dying. And what things one might wish to experience before either getting too feeble, or poor, to do the important things.

Frankly, I also believe that the sensual delights play a huge role when we consider certain life choices. And although what I'm about to write is getting very trite, it's still the journey that is important.

Just a few quick thoughts.

Best,
Elisabeth
Elizabeth a sweet name like melizza that would make since to name melizz ,an ezz eccie or ZZ top , zz got some good music
Melissa a sweet honey bee, like the butterfly that lands an drinks nectar from the flower yet the bee only collects it an carries it as its job (A CARRIER) to take back to the hive to make honey which we have honeybees eysee hobe? I don't think it be a easy hobby to be a bee farmer an collect honey , I have tasted fresh honey though from farms they say its good to keep a youthful skin an speaking of making the right life choices eating is one and so is the air we breath our enviourment. I never asked to be brought into this worls as a human or whatever I am having organs an bones yet I do not want to die ever I want to live forever imean how can I prove if I was to die id be reincarnated or theres life after death for us all , how can I gain everlasting life an youth where is this fountain of youth and cure for all ills an POTION that gives us everlasting life?

in MOVIE called death becomes her dr.earnest refused to drink this potion which apperred to be pink in color a elixir of some sort yet his wife did drink the potion an the lady who sold her the potion said be good to your body , so yes we don't come with instruction manual to best foods best lifestyle only what americana and worldly societys then theres religions heriteges an family customes an traditions which also teach many of us what is sterial typical what we are to do an how we are to live like having a couch in living room refrigerator in kitchen maybe I want a refrigerator in my bedroom and a couch in my kitchen perhaps a bed and maybe I want VHS tapes in my kitchen cabinets an candy in my silverware drawls fish in my bathtub.
I would like those things by the way and my own place yet besides the point.I was taught home cooking eating fried taters an onions with skins peeled off COUNTRY GRAVY homemade with pepper an salt an don't forget the FRIED chicken , cereal an milk for breakfast in our 9-5 society we are to be programed to awaken early eat breakfast an cup of jo perhaps juice set out to work in our programed mind how we are to live an daily tasks to be functioned no where did I get in my life a copy to the or any report essay or book LIFE LIVING INSTRUCTIONS TO HAVING EVERLASTING LIFE AN YOUTHFULNESS.
I did however grow up in my youth attending a southern Baptist church hearing about a savior called jesus Christ an mary his mother an a god who is just to forgive our sins an give us everlasting life im not so sure on that theory why would I want to worship a god who crucified there own child and I don't really want to discuss that subject right now or that religion.
I have stumbled on my youth ways to sell your soul to the devil an how to become a witch many ways I did infact try like drawing a x by a tree in yard and stomping on it calling the devil an another way turning out the light an calling upon the devil I did those things now that I am remembering yet I don't remember sighning a contract with a devil or anything like that in my life other than sighning in my life simple lease agreemenets marriage certificates an divorce papers as well as a couple protective orders rent to own agreements and hospital papers from er an births of my babies O and don't forget the papers I sighned with a bonds lady when I was a bonded out of jail so many years ago and the jailers papers I sighned when my time was over I served in the county jail (3 countys to be precise.(Countessa ....a nearby celly .....nevermind)
Speaking of counts not cunts this site shows a lot of pussy refered to by many as CUNTS yet we don't see many COUNTS or CONTESS on her I haven't searched providers or showcases under terms of words COUNT or COUNTESS I will do so later in near future. Count the COUNT DRACULA another book an movie an suppose to be REAL brahm stoker draculla this is suppose to give us everlasting life if one is given it from a nother vampire or a head vampire I wouldn't be apposed to that idea that certainly would change our sterial typical daily 9-5 work routeine for many an defenetly our living lifestyle an food of choice if IF if infact the sterial typical vampire lifestyle in movies an books was and would be the way we are to liveway of life after turned or born into if at all remotely possible. In Dracula bram stoker the count drinks bloodof jesus Christ an thus gains everlasting life a further romeo an Juliette scene takes place , an his wife an queen I assume didn't survice yet was like this butterfly once a caterpillar laying on the ground in DEPRESSION of her LOVING COUNTs death in her mind she thought he died an therefore took her own life an died laying on the ground like a caterpillar later to be reincarnated it appears so as the COUNT addresses her stating MY QUEEN I have waited a many countless nights for you centuries to be precious appearing that she was infact reincarnedte dthe very same woman he fell in love with so many centureies ago.
EAT ME, DRINK ME
By Marilyn Manson

In the wasteland
On the way to the red queen
It's no wonder our stage clothes
Have dreams to be famous.
The trees in the courtyard
Are painted in blood,
So I've heard.
She hangs the headless
Upside down to drain.
Eat me, drink me

Personal Jesus
By Marilyn Manson

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus

Personal Jesus
By Marilyn Manson

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus

EAT ME DRINK ME like jesus told his disciples

The gospel of JESUS CHRIST states that jesus Christ told his disciples to eat an drink of his flesh an blood an that doing this they would gain everlasting life an being in Oklahoma the area code 918 I got from that no one 8, I mean no one ate .9-(being nine no in german,)1 meaning one body one single person and 8 as in yes ATE. I think of tape worms eating our bodys an other worms would this mean if jeus Christ had worms they worms got everlasting life I mean worms leeches and ticks flees all suck blood like vampies....... d like the initial draccula sighned many letters in blood D and "D" and DRACUL...... we have the product like a elixir called dewormer used to kill such blood sucking worms starting with D ....dewormer dracul.....jesus getting crowned with thorns opon head an being called king of jews (jews as in jews sounds like choose choosing not to use dewormer like chosing not to drink dewormer or other drink that was offered at time of crucifixion which was offered as stated in bibilical record as vinegar or water or some sort of elixir on a rag for him to drink,perhaps the lady was practicing the earliest hospital law its es ley its the law no one should be denighed medical treatment even if theycannot afford it . it also states that jesus stated in garden while praying night before crucifixion FATHER take this cup from me if it is not your will,giving god a chance to change his death perhaps because the law in his eyes was THOU SHALT NOT KILL a commandment by moses wasn't it? an being that thou shalt not kill would mean parasites an ticks an tapeworms an worms in body perhaps he wouldn't drink dewormer I don't know that's crazy talking but I think of such things an prices many ladys proubly not COUNTS on her that ask for 250 to 450 and 500 per hour donation of time that being the temperature used to kill parasites an worms in redmeat I am getting carried away ............ yet my THINK PIECE of TINYDANCER by Elton john its lyrics mention tiny dancer in my hand perhaps like a tapeworm in the head like the thorns of jesus , or another worm worms like band rubberbands often look like worms an rubber condoms like feel of worm on the wormy looking penis an vagina representing meat .... I think a lot on this an lyrics of music an meaning ID DIE TRUSTING PEOPLE an believing a god or gods or even a satan someone loves me or hates me enough to keep my heart running my lungs working my organs going an waking me each day with breath an for that im greatful I never want to die I also expect an hope that this same god,gods devil or who ever gave me life or keepsmy life up will infact give me a newway of life one day or at least everlasting life, living this human society life which we are to eat shit service shit in our ass age id die as a old person in americas an worldly belief an society yet I don't want to , an I don't want to believe I have to age an die one day that no matter how I live someone can reverse the aging process use a magic wand or however saved healed given everlasting life I will be given this an love oneday as I am still living alive right now yet much time it dosnt feel this way reality sets in says this inst true.... I see crows feet wrinkles peiod stopping to only spotting lightly everymonth past 2 almost 3 years could it be early menopause?Do we shrink as we age?
other factors an of coarse the deaths of people everyday from aging an accidents plane rides SONG:THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED ...they be singing BYE BYE AMERICAN PIE drove my chevy but the chevy was dry we were drinking whiskey an rye the day the MUSIC DIED .... care rides trains assasnations OKC BOMBINGS and terriost attacks such dying an killing an aging everyday depression does come often to many American an worldwide, an less you are COMFORTABLE NUMB ...like pink floyds song written I HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLY NUMB back to Elton john an tiny dancer leeches blood suckers vampires MARILYN MANSON has song in which called IF I WAS YOUR VAMPIRE ...see that's the point ...... and theres Marilyn mansons song in which lyrics states SUMMER OF THE LEECHES virgins feeling cheated you only spend a second of your life, my WORLD IS UNAFFECTED there is a EXIT here (like escort them to exist like angels escort people going to heaven an demons escort going to hell) perhaps satan standing for salan and alans I mean aliens an aliens exiting our system thus a theory not discussed er that aliens used us servicing worms music our gentitals in tests an practices to study humans an human nature an aliens in there thinking an choices and thus the suffering of nails..... I WISH NOT TO DISCUSS FURTHER ON THAT THERORY NOW other than I once heard a practice of WITCHES whom places leeches on humans to do SEXUAL PERVERTED ACTS an we hear of the worms being the same an perhaps Christianity wanted to punish ones doing sexual perversion in there eyes with worms disease other topics FORBIDDEN, a man actually toldme in a interview not BLACK SABBATH BUT.... adifferent man a personal interview in his private home doing my drinkin days that he was infact asked to do sexual acts with leeches (SUMMER OF THE LEEECHES SONG POPS IN MY HEAD thinking of this) and that the witches asked this man to go to a place called MONKEY ISLAND I think by GROVE LAKE I met this man an he befriended me took me into his home awhile he introduced me to these leechesin a jar an asked me to look at them DANCE in a jar to MUSIC when he turned the music on he refered to one of them as queen or a QUEEN
he also had a swimming pool in living room an kept a butcher knife in his bedroom aksed me to look up watr filtering an carbon for fish tanks, I think of the eeches sucking the container an dancing when the MUSIC WAS PLAYED TINY DANCER IN MY HEAD.....ELTON JOHN HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER COUNT THE HEADLIGHT ON THE HIGHWAY 1,2,3,....... could be 3... and I remebr beingafter drinking heavelyvery heavely what ever he served me being the trusting person I wa sthen trusting was my nature I would pass out often an I awoke that night or close to it feeling a suck9ng on my gentitals when he was pressed up against mine, did he have a leech sucking penis or cunt where his penis should have been? was he LOUISFER? or a DEVIL HIMSELF TO HAVE A PUSSY LIKE SUCKING dick or perhaps he used leeches on me I was to under influence to stop or fight I wont review that anyfurther at this time.O an worms an bands and ...perversion I forgot I was talking about that subject earlier that in playing music worms will dance an move to vibrations an like Elton john tiny dancer an bands rubber bands looking likeworms.... I forgot where I was going with this ...M:::u:::SIC ......... Marilyn manson mentions in one of his songs the lyrics stating I never wanted it to rot but where BUTTERFLIES where lay there eggs .........

books we think about NECRONOMICAN book of the dead and book for the recently deceased from movie BEETLEJUICE is ther dead living among us? can we call upon a devil to help us or a beetlejuice character is that how the stars really get famous? or perhaps they are all aliens servicng us studying us like movie THEY have u ever tried to read an starte dto see more there than before??? another theory and of coarse theres the potion in DEATH BECOMES HER

WHERE DO WE GET THIS POTION?

I should would like a newlifestyle everlasting life an serenity I like own home in England an grow my own garden of foods a creek an maybe a pond an lov a private jet an private houseboat I like my privacy see it isn't easy an it isn't about the money, we have fantasies an dreams some of us going about it a different way than most MUSIC its a lifestyle so is escorting an massage to some others a HOBBY yet everlasting life ........that is the ultimate gift is it not? im not talking about everlasting life in a institution somewhere being testedon like LABRATS

so yes,
WHERE DO WE GET THIS ELIXER OR potion an or find us a GOLDEN GOD , like russel from Stillwater stated before jumping off the top of the roof into the pool of water stating
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/yYz3E4MckSw they give us all kinds of pills all kinds thrills (NO ELIXER OR POTION?) but the thrill is when you get your picture on the cOVER THE COVER OF THE ROLLING STONE ..... I think more like thrill of everlasting life O an money can help to especially when u rather be a countess yet have a CUNT no longer USING IT once it became a virgin cunt again after cherry grew back.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:21 PM   #8
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Exclamation am i clown? do i amuse you? how am i funny?what do u mean what the fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
[dangerously] What do you mean? "What the fuck?"
You mean the way
I talk?
What?[Everyone becomes quiet]Funny how?
I mean, what's funny about it? He's a big boy,
he knows what"What the fuck?" he said
. Funny how?
What?"What the fuck?" You mean, let me understand this,
'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe,
"What the fuck?" but I'm funny how?
I mean funny like I'm a clown?
I amuse you? I make you laugh,
I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
What do you mean funny?
Funny how? How am I funny"What the fuck?" ?
No, no, I don't know"What the fuck?".
You said it! How do I know? You said
"What the fuck?"[/ I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny?
What the fuck is so funny about me?!
Tell me, tell me what's funny![Long pause]
"What the fuck?"Get the fuck out of here
[Everyone laughs]"What the fuck?"
Ya motherfucker! I almost had him,
I almost had him! You stuttering prick,
you"What the fuck?"! was he shaking?
I wonder about you sometimes, .
"What the fuck?" You may fold under questioning.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:40 PM   #9
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Exclamation “Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me.”

Quote:
[/SIZE]question What the fuck?!?!!??
“Go home and get your fucking shine box.”

awnsers

“Here, Spider, this is for you. I got respect for this kid.
He's got a lot of fucking balls. Good for you, don't take
no shit of nobody. He shoots him in the foot he tells him
to go fuck himself.”

"Bing, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go
fuck your mother!"

“Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire?
Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh?
Fuck you, pay me.”

"How am I funny?"
“As far back as I could remember I've always wanted to
be a gangster."
Old 05-30-2015, 06:56 PM   #10
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
[/SIZE]What the fuck?!?!!??
Quote:
Thirded.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:59 PM   #11
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Exclamation MAGGIE FOUND THE SANDBOX FUCK YOU PAY ME couldnt find sebastian an waterfall pics/video fuck you pay me UNDER THE SEA

Quote:

question : If everyone or just some
one you really loved or trusted
perhaps wanted to be like jumped
off a bridge would you jump too?

AWNSER1 :Depends, Did the jumper survive the jump?
if it was in a pool of water an deep water than
yes if we had to jump to get aboard our boat prefer a house boat or jump off bridge to go into the PORT that transports us like springfield an SIMPSONS MOVIE MAGGIE found a way out of the dome in springfield the SANDBOX an jumped into the sand in this case it was sand not water.

I cant find the episode on utube
FUCK YOUPAY ME

AWNSER 3: Id jump if someon jumped before
me an survived an if I was paid
I like jumpin into water
if there MUSIC UNDER THE SEA.....
is there little mermaids in that water after I jump?
UNDER THE SEA LIFE IS BETTER TAKE IT FROM ME

an question : Did SEBASTIAN survive his jump into
the waterfall from NEVERENDINGSTORY two?
Awnser :Couldnt find the utube or BING VIDEO or any pics online
to Sebastian jumping into the water fall
the ending in movie........FUCK YOU PAY ME

STILLWATER the kingdom here in NEVER ENDING STORY
must have stolen that water .....
Old 05-31-2015, 01:04 AM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina Sofia View Post
“Go home and get your fucking shine box.”
“Here, Spider, this is for you. I got respect for this kid.
He's got a lot of fucking balls. Good for you, don't take
no shit of nobody. He shoots him in the foot he tells him
to go fuck himself.”

"Bing, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go
fuck your mother!"

“Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire?
Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh?
Fuck you, pay me.”

"How am I funny?"
“As far back as I could remember I've always wanted to
be a gangster."
Don't drink and post, OK?

That's all I'm saying.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:46 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This topic has NOTHING to do with alternative play and is very trollish in manner. I'm temporarily closing the topic for now.

Elisabeth
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women