Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #31
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

ISO responses can be good for marketing for those times between ads to let other guys know that you are available, but please only post if you think you fit the bill.

I have tried to post to them less and use the PM's more to make it more personable, but like when an ISO happens to ask for say ISO Tall provider, well, I'm going to openly respond to that post so if it gets searched again later, then I show up in that thread and make it easier for guys to see that I fit that bill and might want to choose me later on.

But so much of the ISO's have turned to cheap requests or outlandish requests is getting to where you just want to not even look at it.

It's not your fault we aren't looking, it's the guys asking for ridiculous things on there all the time. It's just becoming a total turn off.

So I've been trying to say more in my ads and showcase. I know it's more to read, but I try to cover more questions that may be asked ahead of time. I try to stay where I can answer my phone quickly. Advance notice is always helpful. But if you are on like P411 a lot of the trouble with posting an ISO goes away when you can see who is available now. But not all I'm sure. I forget to post to P411 because it expires after an hour.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:51 AM   #32
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
Well, personally, I think a gent's ISO should be a little more informative than most are.
1. The location in which they are willing/able to play.
2. Rate and/or session length desired
3. Time frame they have available to complete said ISO

Just as a lady's ad should contain the same relevant information.

We can complain and complain, but what does it all come down to? Whether or not you are willing to put in the work. (Both ladies and gentlemen)

Xoxo
Tay
Good points.

Maybe just saying "Looking for later tonight in Plano/Frisco for an hour, but can only spend 200" isn't enough to pique some ladies interest.

I don't look at that section often and I usually reply by pm to ISOs that say the gent is looking for specific things, like bbw/thick/voluptuous, GFE, and searching for a mature lady.

Why waste each other's time with willy nilly replies if I'm not what you want?
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:57 AM   #33
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's another reason many ladies might not especially openly reply to ISO's.

It has gotten a little bit trashy in there.

Car dates,no-tells, the bbfs, some of the requests are really not the class of activities many ladies want to be associated with.

That might be some of what you are seeing.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:58 AM   #34
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214dallas View Post
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:08 AM   #35
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Same here I only post to iso's if I am available at that time and I am usually always in the same location
But I also do have a life outside of Eccie and I don't live at my location so I'm not always there and sometimes the guy cancels at the last minute so that makes me lose my money and time
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 01:56 PM   #36
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214dallas View Post
/me ganders around this giant glass house we call ECCIE and giving side eye to the dickhead with a handful of rocks...
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:07 PM   #37
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
/me ganders around this giant glass house we call ECCIE and giving side eye to the dickhead with a handful of rocks...
Good one
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:21 AM   #38
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Because sometimes your post gets misunderstood and turns into a 3 page shit talking session.

HAHA sorry Jackie....I just couldn’t resist! Hopefully no hard feelings. My bad for going a little too far on that. In the end though I enjoyed the banter lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjackie View Post
I just did a quick search of your ISO and gosh please don’t take this negatively . I only saw 1 post that didn’t get any replies. Your others have plenty of responses, just because those ladies might not be your cup of tea, doesn’t mean people don’t post on there. There were a few different ladies on each of your posts.

Here’s reasons why I don’t respond to certain ones -

1. I can’t offer what you’re looking for or it’s not the area you need.
2. It’s been a significant amount of time since it’s been posted and I’m just now seeing it, I just assume he has found someone already.
3. I see the SAME guy post ISO all the time.
4. If you’re looking for NOW and I don’t see any reviews from ladies who respond back quickly for a reference. There’s not much that can be done on MY part if you are screened with me. Screening actually takes time. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don’t.
5. If you’re a newbie

I think that’s about it.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:42 AM   #39
justjackie
JustDoIt

User ID: 2743
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
Because sometimes your post gets misunderstood and turns into a 3 page shit talking session.

HAHA sorry Jackie....I just couldn’t resist! Hopefully no hard feelings. My bad for going a little too far on that. In the end though I enjoyed the banter lol.

Ohhhh yeah I forgot to add

- when someone isn’t clear enough about what they want, and I have to ask to clear up some things.

No hard feelings.
justjackie is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:17 PM   #40
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

LOL

Honestly, I stopped being irritated with you long before the shit talking stopped. Your wit was funny and I love a good shit talker.

Makes me want to try and book an appointment with you and see if you tell me to piss off lol.

Cheers Jackie.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:06 AM   #41
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I agree with the consensus on the general bullshittery of ISO's. Nickel and dimers basically looking for a steak dinner way too often. On the flip side of that, I know how it feels to have a few hobby bucks to spend, and there is no women in sight. You're PM'ing, calling, and sending texts and getting nothing. You feel like that guy on Twilight Zone where he's the only person alive.

Then, four hours after you've given up, responses start flooding in. Different thread for a different day. But, yes. Most ISO's are ridiculous, ask too much for too little, and insult the ladies more than anything else.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #42
Joe Bowers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I've successfully used ISO posts a couple of times to find a specific type of session (not bbfs, not a bargain hunter). I like it because it's easier for me to see who's available rather than search through ads hoping to find a good match.

It's not the only way I've found providers but I have met a few that I may not have otherwise and it's worked great. I do prefer the responses I get by PM since those usually have a little more detail/information.
Joe Bowers is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 07:59 PM   #43
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
My reasons for not posting in ISO:

Most times when I glance at the ISO section, the majority (not all) seem to want "the works" for the price of the McDonald's dollar menu. So most searching in ISO are not my type of clients.
Otherwise known as "Bottom-Feeders." Again, I am not referring to everyone, just ones constantly asking for Specials.

Lastly, I'm not comfortable doing some of the things that are sought after, so I don't bother.

^Mostly guys trying to bargain.
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:04 PM   #44
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Too bad your not in Austin. I'd respond. Lol. But literally being serious. I look at iso everyday. Makes it easier for me to know exactly what y'all want and need. And if its something I don't offer then I don't respond.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:38 PM   #45
tacosfordinner
Gaining Momentum

i’ve found a handful of great regular gals from an iso.

and i like bbbjs from a variety of providers - so i post an iso hoping to find a girl for the rotation. i just wish more hot gals would respond...
tacosfordinner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women