Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2018, 07:14 AM   #1
aggie9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Why don't more girls respond to ISOs

Why is it only the same 10-ish girls respond to ISOs? If I've got a 2 hour window to play in a certain part of town, there's only so much research I can do on my own. Most girls don't post their location or availability in their ads, so I'm forced to look through reviews to see what part of town they generally are in.

Girls: Why don't more of you respond?
aggie9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

The ones who respond either don't get all the business they want (draw your own conclusions), or they just happen to have the forum open at the right time.

As for the ones who don't,
1) they have all the business they want.
2) they don't have the time to, or don't want to, sit around with the ISO forum page open, hitting F5 every few minutes.

The issue of looking at an ad and not having any idea where the provider has bedeviled many of us over the years. Perhaps because they don't live a very scheduled lifestyle, most providers have never, and will never, understand how important geographic compatibility is to a guy, especially those, like many of us, who have narrow windows of opportunity. So they continue to post ads in both Dallas and Fort Worth forums that cause prospective clients to have to do more work to figure out if an appointment is feasible, or they compel both us and them to waste time PMing, texting or calling to make a determination that should have been obvious from the ad. (The problem is especially vexing for Fort Worth guys, as a lot of women who post ads in the Fort Worth forum qualify for doing so by saying they'll do outcalls throughout the Metroplex.)

Suggestion: As you read reviews, make a list. Perhaps keep it in the Notepad of your user control panel.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:07 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Simple answer poor business
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Simple answer poor business
Wait... not responding to ISO's is "poor business"?? You mean, if I actually have the manners to not post on every ISO, whether I fit the bill or not, I am utilizing poor business practices??
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #5
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Wait... not responding to ISO's is "poor business"?? You mean, if I actually have the manners to not post on every ISO, whether I fit the bill or not, I am utilizing poor business practices??
Yes Grace! Now we know, lol!! But beware, they might get mad too if you don’t fit the bill perfectly. But still; answer them!

Well, I actually think the poster was referring to the fact that many ladies don’t put their general LOCATION in their ads and posts was bad business. But it’s way more fun to be snarky!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:23 AM   #6
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

...just like Chat...Usually the same cast of characters.

To each his/her own.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:23 AM   #7
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

My reasons for not posting in ISO:

I have my regulars and see new visitors every now and then.

Most times when I glance at the ISO section, the majority (not all) seem to want "the works" for the price of the McDonald's dollar menu. So most searching in ISO are not my type of clients.
Otherwise known as "Bottom-Feeders." Again, I am not referring to everyone, just ones constantly asking for Specials.

Lastly, I'm not comfortable doing some of the things that are sought after, so I don't bother.

Also, I read it for entertainment and curiosity on what is mostly searched for.

Side note on posting location: Even after I have my location posted on the very FIRST line of my profile, I am still asked where I'm located. I'm not sure if some can't view it or just don't like to take the time to read.

SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:45 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I do suppose after being snarky I owe a real answer.

On rare occasion, I'll browse the ISO section. If I DO happen to see one that I fit and that piques my interest, I'll send a PM. My success rate with that is over 80%.. because most of the gents appreciate that I took special time out to send them a more involved PM without sounding like a commercial to the entire ISO board.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #9
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was calling my attitude snarky; not yours Grace! I liked your post.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #10
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I do find an Iso that I am comfortable with, I pm the poster. I rarely, and I mean RARELY, ever respond to the post itself.
SxySpanishMia and I agree, there are a lot of individuals seeking specials, but wanting extras.

Hell, a guy yesterday even asked FOR A FREEBIE 🤣🤣

To each his own, and I do not knock anyone, but lately they are more of a comedic relief, then a marketing/income tool.

AND, might I add, the same way that gents want our locations on our ads, we want the area you are seeking in your Iso' s.

I always post my location in the title and body of my ads, yet, I still get asked.

Just my opinion,
Xoxo
Tay
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #11
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Some great answers here that I can agree with. IF, I see an ISO that I am interested in, I will send a pm. I have on ocassion vouched for a guy on his ISO to help other ladies out with screening or suggested a lady that fits the bill.
Lately there are lots of BBFS requests, guys wanting so much and prepared to pay ridiculously low pricing. At times it is down right laughable. To me, the ISO has become a place for the guys who really don't have the means to hobby and are begging for a "deal".
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:17 AM   #12
tazmedic469
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This is good to know. I post ISOs often. Now I know why I get such limited responses. Thanks ladies!!! Lesson learned!
tazmedic469 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:23 AM   #13
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmedic469 View Post
This is good to know. I post ISOs often. Now I know why I get such limited responses. Thanks ladies!!! Lesson learned!
I don't ever recall your ISO asking for a freebie lol
And your iso is the one most of us would respond positively to

XOXO
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:56 AM   #14
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ACCORDING TO THE ECCIE RULES, WHEN A GIRL RESPONDS TO AN ISO ALL SHE IS ALLOWED TO SAY IS "I'M AVAILABLE" --if she gives any specific inofo such as her location, services, prices,etc. the mods consider her reply an "ad:" and she gets a violation against her.
the MODS are the ones who establish the strict "no info from girl in reply to ISO" policy
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #15
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only respond to ISO's if I am available at that time. I normally do not accept same day appointments, so I only browse the ISO's when I am available at that moment.
leslie@nn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women