Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Did German, Italian, or Japanese soldiers get a trial to determine if they were the enemy?
Actually the Germans had the Nurmberg trials quite a different time and story. It's easy to scream I hate terrorists. What if it's the wrong guy. Does that even matter? I don't know if it was or wasn't but obviously the court thought he was right. Kind of like the reverse of the Trump folks saying no crime was committed
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #17
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
He is guilty. He was a terrorist fighting against americans. Everything else is irrelevant.

Watch, he'll be fighting again.

Why they locked him up instead of just killing the mother fucker is beyond me. He deserves an eternity of pineapples shoved up his ass.

Some of the men he was fighting against were barely 3 years older than him. Do not get sentimental about his age.

Edit: what do you mean with no evidence? He was there fighting....kinda caught red handed.
I'm not sentimental about any of it. I do. Relieve in right and wrong. Hearing the accused side is a basic fundamental right in America. I'm glad about that. I don't know about Canada. There seemed to be some kind of doubt according to that article
Old 07-19-2017, 10:44 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Actually the Germans had the Nurmberg trials quite a different time and story. It's easy to scream I hate terrorists. What if it's the wrong guy. Does that even matter? I don't know if it was or wasn't but obviously the court thought he was right. Kind of like the reverse of the Trump folks saying no crime was committed
It does matter if he was the wrong guy.

However.....

How can he be the wrong guy? He was found on the battlefield, was he not?

Now, had someone ran from the battlefield after being shot, and a day later soldiers raided a house and took a guy in to custody that they though was the guy who ran, then that guy can say " wuddnt me".

That's not the case here.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:29 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I'm not sentimental about any of it. I do. Relieve in right and wrong. Hearing the accused side is a basic fundamental right in America. I'm glad about that. I don't know about Canada. There seemed to be some kind of doubt according to that article
Trudeau settled before the trial.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trudeau settled before the trial.
I doubt its because Trudeau is an idiot. There was something there. I seriously doubt they just gave a "terrorist" 10 million dollars for no reason
Old 07-19-2017, 01:02 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I doubt its because Trudeau is an idiot. There was something there. I seriously doubt they just gave a "terrorist" 10 million dollars for no reason
People assign too much substance to settlement agreements and the same with "plea bargain" agreements. Those who do not have to suffer through the emotional and financial costs of a trial claim the defendant should not "agree," if the defendant didn't so anything wrong and another group claims the plaintiff/prosecutor ought not to settle for less if the defendant is "guilty"!

Arm chair generals and Monday-Morning quarterbacks do the same.

Oh, and did I mention Eccie pundits?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:14 PM   #22
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
People assign too much substance to settlement agreements and the same with "plea bargain" agreements. Those who do not have to suffer through the emotional and financial costs of a trial claim the defendant should not "agree," if the defendant didn't so anything wrong and another group claims the plaintiff/prosecutor ought not to settle for less if the defendant is "guilty"!

That would be airhead Eccie pundits!
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama gave the largest state sponsor of terror, Iran, $400 million cash. On a private jet. In the middle of the night. Some might say that was idiotic. Or criminal. Or both.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:44 PM   #24
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Obama gave the largest state sponsor of terror, Iran, $400 million cash. On a private jet. In the middle of the night. Some might say that was idiotic. Or criminal. Or both.

It was even worse than that, Bambino.
In addition to the $400 million, Obama sent 2 additional payments totaling $1.3 billion to Iran.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politi...gress-hearing/
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:00 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They said he was hung.

And they were right.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:22 PM   #26
wordup666
BANNED

Looks like Obama wasn't the first.
http://time.com/4441046/400-million-...stage-history/
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:39 PM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Ive been in court plenty of times Lex. Of course I havent been involved in over 3,000 lawsuits like a certain President of ours has been. The emotional and financial costs for a working man vs those of a billionaire are miles apart.

Lots of Arm chair generals, Monday morning quarterbacks, and my favorite Eccie pundits dont have a clue
Old 07-19-2017, 05:07 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
They said he was hung.

And they were right.
Youre always are looking for "hung" cocks you cocksucking pig.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:13 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Invade Canada!!!!

Those polite, socially and environmentally responsible bastards won't know what hit 'em!!!!

Next time, don't vote for him!
Who the fuck is talking about invading Canada you stupid fucking pig.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post

the $400 million dated back to the 1979 hostage crisis. so how 'bout one of you libtard Einsteins tell me why interest was paid on frozen assets? did the US invest these frozen assets and thus profit on it? i doubt it. if that money had been spent in it's intended way, for US aircraft, would Iran have paid the US interest on those aircraft? nope. so why did Obama, fearing some possible 10 billion ruling by the Hague cave in and give Iran interest on the 400 million? especially when nations such as Iran and China regularly ignore such rulings? what exactly would the Hague have done about it? invade the US? bahaaaaa

as example, China recently lost a dispute over some of the south china sea islands with the Philippines under international maritime law and immediately thumbed its chink nose at it. had it gone in favor of China (not likely) they would have hailed it as a justified and threatened to invade.

this total of some 1.7 billion is just another example of Obama not favoring the best interests of the nation he was supposed to represent. note i didn't say the free world. he wasn't elected leader of the free world. he was elected the president of the US.

Trump knows who elected him and why. if you libtards want to scream that somehow diminishes the US in the eyes of the world .. then fuck the world.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women