Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Oh, most certainly. Just like that one cheerleader who's now Kim Ill's wife.. YOU BET she had no bloody choice in that..
Like Melania Trump....poor mail order bride got stuck with philandering Trump

You cross Trump and you get Gen Kelly on you and ypur family...when he gains control of the FBI and turns it into his personal Gestapo you poor bastards are fucked!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:18 PM   #32
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Like Melania Trump....poor mail order bride got stuck with philandering Trump

You cross Trump and you get Gen Kelly on you and ypur family...when he gains control of the FBI and turns it into his personal Gestapo you poor bastards are fucked!

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:05 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, most certainly. Just like that one cheerleader who's now Kim Ill's wife.. YOU BET she had no bloody choice in that..
Oh, she probably had a "choice" just like she had when told to invite the South Korean President to come to North Korea.

"Said the spider to the fly!"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:55 AM   #34
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

seems like the left has it in their dna to defend and protect murderous regimes

they've been doing that at least since at least the French revolution and surely the Bolshevik revolution

and our commies in here seem to be defending kim jong un as the latest despot to uphold

now the right in our country has made mistakes backing tin pot rulers around the world in the past, but that was only done in attempts to defend America from what they perceived to be greater threats

the left just defends murderers period.

the end has always justified the means according to the American left, only problem is, their day dream of an end never happens, and you have to blithely ignore a few eggs needing to be cracked, which the left does easily enough, until of course they wind up being one one of the eggs as the left does tend to eat its own
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:15 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Damn sure on here they do!

They get all angry about an allegation of "wife beating," but give the little fucker in NK a pass on flame throwing his GFs!!!!

I guess they can't complain about "abuse" then, so it's "OK"!

Brings up an "academic question" ...

Is throwing a bottle of wine through a Big Screen TV in the presence of a spouse ...

... "domestic violence"?
Old 02-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Damn sure on here they do!

They get all angry about an allegation of "wife beating," but give the little fucker in NK a pass on flame throwing his GFs!!!!

I guess they can't complain about "abuse" then, so it's "OK"!

Brings up an "academic question" ...

Is throwing a bottle of wine through a Big Screen TV in the presence of a spouse ...

... "domestic violence"?
the media is all agog over the little sister of kim

the princess

compare what they say about her and how they mistreat melania and ivanka

the liberal media's fawning over the sister and quoting another idiot professor (we have our own) that this proves nk is not this crazy weird "former" (the quotes marks are mine) cold war state but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
the media is all agog over the little sister of kim ...
I'm not a "spa guy" (AssUp is the Spa King!), but she does look like she'd do well ... and looks more like the ads than the usual fare!

But I hope "Moon" takes a pass, after thanking her for her kindness.

I guess I would have to ask: "Why"? If Shorty really wants to talk ... come to the South!
Old 02-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #38
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

... "domestic violence"?
Depends. I've known two guys who DID GET done for DV, cause one punched a wall in his home, rather than hit the wife.. And another who went out, and smashed her car windows, rather than go back in side while he was still fuming...

BUT I've known plenty of women who were CAUGHT hurling bottles, plates and other things AT THE HUSBAND.. and not a ONE got even TALKED TO by the cops for suspicion of DV..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
BUT I've known plenty of women who were CAUGHT hurling bottles, plates and other things AT THE HUSBAND.. and not a ONE got even TALKED TO by the cops for suspicion of DV...
Garhkal... check this out, it's from a 1984 newspaper story... I couldn't help laughing at the time.

Harrisburg, Pa. (AP) — A man whose wife weighed twice as much as he did was squashed to death when she sat on him during a domestic quarrel, the Dauphin County coroner said Thursday.

Kay Weaver, 36, sat on her husband Kenneth, 41, for five to ten minutes in their rural home in nearby Elizabethville, said Dr. William B. Bush, the county coroner.

“The massive amount of pressure on his chest rendered him unable to breathe,” said Bush, whose office conducted an autopsy and investigation. “Because of that, he suffocated.”

State trooper Claude Mohr, who investigated the case, said Mrs. Weaver weighs about 280 pounds. Bush said the woman’s husband was a “very small, very thin” man, weighing between 125 and 140 pounds.

Mrs. Weaver was not in custody and will probably not be charged, the trooper said. “She was trying to restrain her husband,” Mohr said. “There’s no indication there was any foul play intended.”
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

“The massive amount of pressure on his chest rendered him unable to breathe,” said Bush, whose office conducted an autopsy and investigation. “Because of that, he suffocated.”

State trooper Claude Mohr, who investigated the case, said Mrs. Weaver weighs about 280 pounds. Bush said the woman’s husband was a “very small, very thin” man, weighing between 125 and 140 pounds.

Mohr said. “There’s no indication there was any foul play intended.
Mohr must be Comey's clone.

The above incident is the primary reason I am particular about the size of a provider who desires to do nuru on me. I prefer someone who weighs less than I do. Besides ... how can you tell whether you're in a fold or her pussy?

As for my question about domestic violence, it fits the customary definition, but the question is whether or not "she" would get charged. As the stats seem to reveal ... probably not. The new wave of "victimization" and excused violence by females would "set them free"! Females are not treated equally as males in that situation.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:49 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
the media is all agog over the little sister of kim

the princess

compare what they say about her and how they mistreat melania and ivanka

the liberal media's fawning over the sister and quoting another idiot professor (we have our own) that this proves nk is not this crazy weird "former" (the quotes marks are mine) cold war state but it too has young women that are capable and are the future leadership

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/10/asia/...ics/index.html

I wonder if Kim would be willing to do a reunification ala East/West Germany, where East German "Vopos" and various Goverment Officials were austritised as international criminals.

"Oh, Kim's sister is so suave and sophisticated, Unlike those stuffy old South Korean and Western Leaders. I wish Kim was my President"
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 02:56 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
"Oh, Kim's sister is so suave and sophisticated, ...
She'd make a good spa girl. Probably YMMV though.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:08 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/10/asia/...ics/index.html

I wonder if Kim would be willing to do a reunification ala East/West Germany, where East German "Vopos" and various Goverment Officials were tried as international criminals.
Well, she signed the Olympics guest book saying she hopes the two countries move ahead the future of "prosperous unification". Since per capita income in the South is 17X (YES, THAT'S SEVENTEEN FUCKING TIMES!) higher than in the North, it's obvious the only way to make unification "prosperous" is for the North to implement South Korean capitalism.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trump is the one defending Putin and the president of the Philippines.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #45
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump is the one defending Putin and the president of the Philippines.

link?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women