Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #1
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Last Activity Date

I'm getting ready for a road trip to one of my old hang outs...and was perusing my ECCIE contacts and P411 favorites to rekindle some old memories.

One subtlety of both services is the "Last Activity" date on ECCIE and "Last Logon" date on P411.

...not to be confused with Review Dates...because I know some well established ATF's with old review dates, because they maintain a loyal following from their requlars who don't feel the need to review...again and again. But they do keep their activity/logon fresh.

One obvious conclusion from old activity/logon dates is that if you send the provider a PM...you're probably pissing in the wind.

Let me throw this out there.

Guys: Do you look at these dates?...and how does it effect your "buying decision"?

Gals: What's your "best practice" for logging into either site? And...at what point should we consider that you're either out of action or not interested?

...donning shit-storm protective gear...and clicking Submit
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Yes DFW, I look at those dates. If they are too old I just move on unless I know the lady.
To me it says I'm out of business or I dont give a shit about it. Either way, my benjamins go elsewhere.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #3
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It's probably poor etiquette to comment on your own post...but how 'bout this scenario:

All dates are random examples.

Provider Posts On January 25: "I'll be in CC from Jan 1-4...pre-book now."

Next Logon: January 8th

My Inbox: January 10th: "Oh sorry, I missed your appointment request, sweetie. See you next time."

Ok...so she could have ignored my email/request...but the logon dates show she couldn't have received it before or during the advertised trip.

Makes me thinks there's skullduggery afoot.

Or...just really suckie TCB.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I'm taking door #2 Monte. There is only one person I will accept bad TCB from on this site because I am pussywhipped for Super Sasha. LOL
rjdiner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women