Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Reviews, Threats, Alerts, Pissing Matches And More

It all works together or does it? They say for each action there is an equal opposite reaction. Is that true? Human nature and selfishness sure screws that up!

Reviews

There are several different ways to write a review. The most common is a positive YES review. Some are more detailed than others but they are positive and yes reviews none the less. Then you have the NO review. Negative in nature and again differing by the amount of detail. Then there is the Yes review but when you read it you question why it’s a yes. Things are mentioned that might certainly be over looked by other reviewers. I’m sure there are many different reasons why this happens.

I’ve done a few reviews in my time and it’s interesting to see the reactions. There are some that appreciate the information. Then there are those that question everything. Then there are the review bashers. You have your WK responses as well. It really doesn’t matter what you do when you write a review, someone will have a problem with it. We know there are guys who share the reviews with providers. We also know there are phony reviews. In most cases they are obvious. There are guys who will bash you and your style of review yet have none of their own.

SL Reaction: If you don’t have something helpful or constructive to say, how about you shut the fuck up! And how about we NOT beat up on newbies. Unless you’re just trying to make an ass of yourself, then send a PM if you think it’s that important. But to publicly ridicule a hobbyist who has taken the time to share his information is in poor taste. And Quaking is against the rules, leave that to the Mods. Maybe if more of us would be supportive, other hobbyist would be more inclined to write reviews. And that is why we are here, to share information.

Alerts

I’ve cruised through forums where the Alerts have had more posts than Coed. We all know there are prolific Alert posters. That is obvious. Hell they will even post second hand information. We also know that providers post alerts as a means of defending themselves against hobbyists. Some times warranted at times not.

SL Reaction: Legitimate helpful information to inform or educate fellow board members should be posted here. Take the rest of it to Coed. Half the shit is he said she said just the same. If you want to vent go to the respective private forms. Powder Room or Men’s Lounge.

Threats & Pissing Matches

Sometimes we just don’t agree on things. That’s just the way it is! And always will be! And that in its self is OK. But what’s up with the personal attacks? Arguing over the smallest of things. These people are labeled “haters”. Doesn’t really matter what you say, someone will want to shit in your Corn Flakes. For some reason they feel better about themselves. It’s as if ridiculing you makes them look better. Sadly, a very common occurrence.

SL Reaction: In most cases hit your “ignore button”. These haters are looking for a reaction. They want to mix it up with you. Sit back and laugh at them. Be patient, in a lot of cases someone will call them on they’re BS. If it gets real bad, let the Mods handle it. Slapping them with 5 points every time they open their ugly mouths will certainly put a hitch in their Getty up! ECCIE ADICT has mastered this way of dealing with this caliber of people. Keep in mind you can’t win with these people. They get the shit pointed out of themselves and just move on to the next ECCIE handle and start over. Doesn’t take long to figure out who they are!

Having Fun

We’re all here for many reasons. And the end of the day we all would like to enjoy our board experience. So don’t take some of this Crapola so seriously. Have fun and gleam what you wish from your endeavors. This a great place to learn, have fun and meet some pretty cool people. Realize that not everyone will be nice and this is certainly NOT the most important thing in your life. And remember, you can take everything I have mentioned here to Star Bucks with $3.00 and they will give you a large regular coffee with room for cream. Enjoy!

JUST SAYIN.....
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks! You said it well, and a very truthful insight as well..................
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #3
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Well said Well said. I like to act a little brain damaged and silly sometimes,
ok a lot sometimes just to get a WTF reaction out of people and maybe
entertain somebody just a little, ok maybe one person (myself), but I try
and keep it good natured and not too serious. Hate to see someone
start getting bashed for no good reason really, guess that's the bully
hater in me.

That being said, I do also like to mix it up with someone who wants to
go a few rounds, and my feelings don't get hurt. It can be pretty boring
on here if we just kiss each others ass all the time. It can be pretty
damn sexy when some of the ladies get riled up too like Dannie, IV, Shayla,
SkylarCruz, Valerie, and even sweetheart SNL. That's actually kind of a wet dream
to get dog piled by those six gals (my oh my) as long as they would tend
to my wounds while I'm bed fast and healing up.

I'm kind of one of those guys that likes their enemies as much as their friends
sometimes, depends on the enemy, (not that I have any real enemies).

But even If I had a worst enemy I wouldn't want to see them get hurt
or banned or anything (I'm also really quick to forgive and don't hold a grudge)

I also try to understand and respect the ladies perspective on here, us guys
are just on here playing and having a good time, but to the ladies this is
there livelihood and is a more serious thing (doesn't mean they can't enjoy
themselves and have fun too), it's just more serious for them. Guess that's
why I admire the girls so much. It takes a really strong intelligent woman
to be a good provider. Ladies don't ever sell yourselves short (a shout out
to all of you good ones)

What sweethearts you girls are that ACTUALLY CARE whether or not us guys
have a good time when we see you. I always try and reciprocate the favor
and give a girl as much enjoyment as I am having.

All in all this board mimics real life pretty well, you need a thick skin,
and to be a survivor, for both.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Well said Well said. I like to act a little brain damaged and silly sometimes,
ok a lot sometimes just to get a WTF reaction out of people and maybe
entertain somebody just a little, ok maybe one person (myself), but I try
and keep it good natured and not too serious. Hate to see someone
start getting bashed for no good reason really, guess that's the bully
hater in me.

That being said, I do also like to mix it up with someone who wants to
go a few rounds, and my feelings don't get hurt. It can be pretty boring
on here if we just kiss each others ass all the time. It can be pretty
damn sexy when some of the ladies get riled up too like Dannie, IV, Shayla,
SkylarCruz, Valerie, and even sweetheart SNL. That's actually kind of a wet dream
to get dog piled by those six gals (my oh my) as long as they would tend
to my wounds while I'm bed fast and healing up.

I'm kind of one of those guys that likes their enemies as much as their friends
sometimes, depends on the enemy, (not that I have any real enemies).

But even If I had a worst enemy I wouldn't want to see them get hurt
or banned or anything (I'm also really quick to forgive and don't hold a grudge)

I also try to understand and respect the ladies perspective on here, us guys
are just on here playing and having a good time, but to the ladies this is
there livelihood and is a more serious thing (doesn't mean they can't enjoy
themselves and have fun too), it's just more serious for them. Guess that's
why I admire the girls so much. It takes a really strong intelligent woman
to be a good provider. Ladies don't ever sell yourselves short (a shout out
to all of you good ones)

What sweethearts you girls are that ACTUALLY CARE whether or not us guys
have a good time when we see you. I always try and reciprocate the favor
and give a girl as much enjoyment as I am having.

All in all this board mimics real life pretty well, you need a thick skin,
and to be a survivor for both.
Well put B man!
Old 03-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Thanks! You said it well, and a very truthful insight as well..................
Old 03-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Very well said
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

if you went to starbucks and showed them that , theyed charge you six bucks
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
Very well said
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
if you went to starbucks and showed them that , theyed charge you six bucks

You might be right! LOL
Old 03-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #9
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Sometimes we just don’t agree on things. That’s just the way it is! ...
Bullshit.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #10
TCB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Right on!

Quote:

SL Reaction: If you don’t have something helpful or constructive to say, how about you shut the fuck up! And how about we NOT beat up on newbies.
JUST SAYIN.....
TCB is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It all works together or does it? They say for each action there is an equal opposite reaction. Is that true? Human nature and selfishness sure screws that up!

Reviews

There are several different ways to write a review. The most common is a positive YES review. Some are more detailed than others but they are positive and yes reviews none the less. Then you have the NO review. Negative in nature and again differing by the amount of detail. Then there is the Yes review but when you read it you question why it’s a yes. Things are mentioned that might certainly be over looked by other reviewers. I’m sure there are many different reasons why this happens.

I’ve done a few reviews in my time and it’s interesting to see the reactions. There are some that appreciate the information. Then there are those that question everything. Then there are the review bashers. You have your WK responses as well. It really doesn’t matter what you do when you write a review, someone will have a problem with it. We know there are guys who share the reviews with providers. We also know there are phony reviews. In most cases they are obvious. There are guys who will bash you and your style of review yet have none of their own.

SL Reaction: If you don’t have something helpful or constructive to say, how about you shut the fuck up! And how about we NOT beat up on newbies. Unless you’re just trying to make an ass of yourself, then send a PM if you think it’s that important. But to publicly ridicule a hobbyist who has taken the time to share his information is in poor taste. And Quaking is against the rules, leave that to the Mods. Maybe if more of us would be supportive, other hobbyist would be more inclined to write reviews. And that is why we are here, to share information.

Alerts

I’ve cruised through forums where the Alerts have had more posts than Coed. We all know there are prolific Alert posters. That is obvious. Hell they will even post second hand information. We also know that providers post alerts as a means of defending themselves against hobbyists. Some times warranted at times not.

SL Reaction: Legitimate helpful information to inform or educate fellow board members should be posted here. Take the rest of it to Coed. Half the shit is he said she said just the same. If you want to vent go to the respective private forms. Powder Room or Men’s Lounge.

Threats & Pissing Matches

Sometimes we just don’t agree on things. That’s just the way it is! And always will be! And that in its self is OK. But what’s up with the personal attacks? Arguing over the smallest of things. These people are labeled “haters”. Doesn’t really matter what you say, someone will want to shit in your Corn Flakes. For some reason they feel better about themselves. It’s as if ridiculing you makes them look better. Sadly, a very common occurrence.

SL Reaction: In most cases hit your “ignore button”. These haters are looking for a reaction. They want to mix it up with you. Sit back and laugh at them. Be patient, in a lot of cases someone will call them on they’re BS. If it gets real bad, let the Mods handle it. Slapping them with 5 points every time they open their ugly mouths will certainly put a hitch in their Getty up! ECCIE ADICT has mastered this way of dealing with this caliber of people. Keep in mind you can’t win with these people. They get the shit pointed out of themselves and just move on to the next ECCIE handle and start over. Doesn’t take long to figure out who they are!

Having Fun

We’re all here for many reasons. And the end of the day we all would like to enjoy our board experience. So don’t take some of this Crapola so seriously. Have fun and gleam what you wish from your endeavors. This a great place to learn, have fun and meet some pretty cool people. Realize that not everyone will be nice and this is certainly NOT the most important thing in your life. And remember, you can take everything I have mentioned here to Star Bucks with $3.00 and they will give you a large regular coffee with room for cream. Enjoy!

JUST SAYIN.....

I love ya, SL.

I think people's board personas are actually a reflection of their real personalities, to be honest.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I love ya, SL.
I think people's board personas are actually a reflection of their real personalities, to be honest.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I dunno Charlie, is there any way the lady could associate your p411 info to your board handle on here? And if so, it could just be that she was afraid to see you as you can be quite a grump at times ...just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
but board persona matters a lot to some people. And if your general cynicism (which I see more as honesty) turns off a lady here, she may not reply to your request.
So, just out of personal curiosity (since two of the quotations were directed to me): do ladies refuse to see grumps/cynics based on this board, even though they may be entirely different in session? If so, does that mean they only see guys that put on a good face on the boards and may be assholes in session?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
So, just out of personal curiosity (since two of the quotations were directed to me): do ladies refuse to see grumps/cynics based on this board, even though they may be entirely different in session? If so, does that mean they only see guys that put on a good face on the boards and may be assholes in session?

You didn't think they would answer that one did you Charles? In your own way, I think thats the first time I've had you say the glass is half full! LOL
Old 03-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:

You didn't think they would answer that one did you Charles? In your own way, I think thats the first time I've had you say the glass is half full! LOL
Damn!! I'm losing my touch.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women